Ep 4: Sach ko jitaane ki zimmedari me, sab kuch bhulna padta hai

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's highlight of the episode was Truth. Truth has been presented in so many ways, yet everyone is too far from the truth.

Coffee Date 2.0 - Yesterday, we witnessed a coffee date which was the commencement of Maya's chunauti to Rudra. Today's date was the commencement of Maya's pyaar. Maya has been giving off stalkerish vibes today, just to appease Rishi's ego - to convince him that she is as into him as he is into her. A stroke of confidence coming his way from Maya. Maya and Rishi going for a coffee date, which is just another of Maya's damsel-in-distress moves to lure Rishi in further. Every bit of what happened on that date was Maya telling the truth, but Rishi understood it from a perspective he wanted to. Honestly, if someone pours steaming coffee on their hand, I would be psyched out, but Rishi was undeterred by that stunt. Either he is too desperate to date Maya, or he too has certain psychotic tendencies which we are not aware of yet. And also noteworthy is her fear of people and crowds - it completely offsets her. She has always met Rishi and Rudra on her own terms, to maintain the sense of mystery. If too many people notice, then Mrityunjay will be onto her. Yet she took the risk of stepping out of her comfort zone to trap Rishi.👏

Maya's dard - During the entire scene, all Maya did was tell the truth. Rishi, of course, took this entire thing in his favor, but she honestly displayed her pain and scars to him, because sach ki ladaai me bhi, sach kaam aa hi jaata hai. I know why it is so easy for Maya to play the damsel-in-distress because at one point in time she was one. She was scared, miserable and in agony following a devastating tragedy. So she uses that phase of her life as an instrument to trap Rishi, and Rishi has no qualms to play her white knight. Touch plays a very key role in Maya's life. Her interactions with Rudra highlighted that as well. Touch means that it reminds every fiber of her being of the person who has brought her to this point of life. All the flashes she had, showed how close and intimate she was with this man, and when he broke her, he did not break her mentally, but physically as well. It is like she feels trapped or locked inside a body touched by him, which she wants to burn. That is the intensity of her hate, her scars, her agony. But, applauds to the way, she has held herself together. I like this Maya because she did not let herself crumble in the ashes of her destruction. She rose like the phoenix all set to set the Roys on fire. BTW, did anyone notice those flashes are from S1?

Rudra and Ananya - Their camaraderie is so appealing. Unlike Saanjh in S1, whose whole life revolved around Arjun, Ananya has an identity. She is an independent woman, who is his business partner, but will not take his bullshit because she loves him. She is not a sitting duck to be ill-treated. So, applauds to Ananya to show Rudra how to treat a woman right. Cos if a woman doesn't respect herself, others won't either. And she also said to him, "Mera pyaar meri problem hai, jab tak tu mere pyaar me nahi padta, tab tak best friends." Her confidence is so amazing. She loves him, she wants to wait on him, she has no qualms in truthfully disclosing her feelings and she is not ashamed of it. Oh, I love S2🤗

Antara and Diya - On one hand we have Maya and Ananya, and then we have Diya and Antara - epic examples of contrast in how women can be. Where Maya is fighting her scars and Ananya is drawing a line of respect, we have Antara who is weak and Diya who is intimidated by Mrityunjay. Antara's weakness to safeguard her sons has just pushed her away from one. Her weakness was seen in her unraveling. The truth is Antara is a weak person, and hence fails to deliver as a mother and wife. Diya, too, is intimidated by Mrityunjay and also has no self-respect. Antara and Diya in Mrityunjay's life are a sharp contrast to Maya and Ananya in Rudra's life. In the former, Diya is MJ's friend (or maybe not) but has no comment on what Mrityunjay does and Antara has no say in her husband's life. In the latter case, Ananya is always there to point out to Rudra his faults and weaknesses and Maya challenges him to overcome them.

Mrityunjay - the businessman - Will anyone tell me where does this man work? Why the F*** does he not go to the office? Anyway, why I called him the biz guy here is the way he calculated and analyzed the entire incident with Rishi, which shows why he is at the epitome of power. His composure when one of his men is drowning, compared to Aamir's dis-ease is noteworthy. He is the male version of Sakshi Goenka -paranoid with reason. Good, they are unpeeling layers of the MJ. In the family time, Mrityunjay was sharp to notice that Rishi is in love, but he failed to notice the change in Rudra, which Aamir had to point out. Mrityunjay is so desperate to mend relations with Rudra that he won't allow anyone to step in between. Sorry daddy MJ, Maya already has. One of the significant scenes is when the family comes together to sing and have fun, Rudra pushes Mrityunjay away, but Rishi pulls them back together. Rishi is the link that holds this family together. Hence, it is important for Maya to take him down first. Once Rishi weakens, that will expose all the cracks in the Roy family and then the real game begins.

Maya and Nandini - I really appreciate this mother-daughter bond. It is warm and gentle. It is not controlling or imposing. And Nandini truly is a mental patient. The woman who does not understand that her daughter is a bestselling author and lives in a lavish duplex is essentially unaware of the time lapse that has happened. And Maya telling her that she has got a new job and her mom asking about what perks this job entails shows that they come from a simple middle-class family. Well, Nandini's presence, however, is Maya's anchor. If Maya crumbles, Nandini will not be able to keep her semblance together.

Well, that is the end of me rambling. Now you guys ramble on your thoughts about the episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I don't think Nandini is a mental patient. I think Maya has hidden everything from her mother. She's already in so much stress for her son & husband.

About MJ, he does go to office but it's just that he wants to confirm about the attack that's why he's in home. And bade log kaha office jate hai, they do all the work on laptop in TV show😆 On a serious note, they'll show it when needed.

About Ruan, nothing to say. They are just awesome.

Why Maya showed her real dard to Rishi who's immature to understand from deep. As pointed out, may be it's the war of truth that's why.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I don't think Nandini is a mental patient. I think Maya has hidden everything from her mother. She's already in so much stress for her son & husband.

About MJ, he does go to the office but it's just that he wants to confirm the attack that's why he's in-home. And bade log kaha office jate hai, they do all the work on a laptop in TV show😆 On a serious note, they'll show it when needed.

About Ruan, nothing to say. They are just awesome.

Why Maya showed her real dard to Rishi who's immature to understand from deep. As pointed out, maybe it's the war of truth that's why.

To each his own I guess. Nandini does not come off as normal to me. Kuch hai usme jo thik nahi hai.

Of course, TV shows me koi office jaata hi nahi. Bas ghar me baithe rehte hai dhoop sekhte hue magarmach ki tarah😆

Maya showed her real dard to Rishi because that would draw him in more. But at the end of the episode, she did remind herself to keep a check on her real emotions to win the war of truth.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Either he is too desperate to date Maya, or he too has certain psychotic tendencies which we are not aware of yet.

His reaction or lack thereof is concerning. He just mouthed a what the... and that’s it?! 

Will anyone tell me where does this man work? Why the F*** does he not go to the office?

These millionaires on ITV really need to stop wearing these formals when they are always lounging in their homes!!