Ronakshi OS | Tere Ishq Main Jogi Hona

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It's 1:30 a.m. here! And I completed the other half OS of this, right now! šŸ˜Ž Ignore the typos of other half as it's not proofread, most probably sahi hi likha Maine tab bhi, warning just in case you know!

I'm Mad? Yeah! Ik! Only about Ronakshi! Hehe! This is a soft OS, when Pooja's adoption secret is out and family knows about Rohan & Pari's affair too! How Sonakshi is broken and Rohit tries to give her the comfort she needs at this moment! Here you go!

If you can, hear Jogi from Shaadi Main Zaroor Aana movie, while reading this!

Banner made by me aka JasmineCreations.

Ronakshi OS | Tere Ishq Main Jogi Hona

Silent tears are more lethal than tears. Silent treatment is more dangerous than words spoken. Unsaid words hurt more than said. Infidelity is a sin and betrayal breaks soul, not heart. And it makes her shed silent tears today. As they say a lot more about how you want to scream, take out your frustration, cry your heart out but the shock doesnā€™t allow you. Profound happiness, was what she felt in these few days, but then what happenedā€¦ Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy felt she had her world completed as she was with her soulmateā€¦ But, then what just happened?

Gripping the railing of their room's balcony, she shut her eyes, not able to digest the truth which glared at her. Her new family got broken indirectly by her. Pooja, Tanya & everyone are hurt. Pooja got to know sheā€™s adopted, that was something we all knew all along but Rohan & Pari had been having an affairā€¦ When the truth came out today, it brought a storm destroying everything in itā€™s way.

No one could take in that Rohan had cheated on Tanya, his pregnant wife. And Pari had given into all of this. Disgusted, she felt, her own blood sister could do something like this. And what hurt her more, it was Pari who gave the Pooja adoption news to reporters and had maligned Pooja and her name for her revenge & selfishness? When trust breaks, it breaks your inner conscience. Specially when trust is broken by your own.

Sonakshi was angry at herself, indirectly she was responsible for all of this disgusted things happening as she was Pari's sister. Sonakshi had been hearing every blame of family member butā€¦ Rohitā€¦ Rohit's silence had broken her more. So much happened, he didnā€™t say a word. Not able to bear all of this, she slowly walked up to their room and was now here from god knows how much time.

Sonakshi, lost in her thoughts, stared aimlessly in city lights engulfing the darkness of night but not able to light her soul at this moment.

When Rohit walked into the terrace, and taking slow steps, came forward, stopping two steps behind her. Sonakshi blinked once and felt a presence behind her, she moved her head to side, yet not seeing him, and then slowly looked straight ahead, she didnā€™t need to see who it was. She could sense, its him, even if he was standing miles away. His mild cologne was hitting her and his body heat was getting transmitted to her body.

Silence. Just wind could be heard slicing through it.

Sonakshi didnā€™t move at all, but now she wasnā€™t waiting to hear anything from him. She just carves one thing from Rohit at this moment, no judgements. She is tired, like she was during Mahatre incident. Rohit, just stared at her, while a strong gush of air blew over, messing her hair as some strands of her came to rest on his face. On other days, he would have said, how filmy this is but today, something else was on mind of doctor surgeon. While she didnā€™t dare raise her hand and moved her hair from her face, fearing, this silence would break and he would say something, maybe she doesnā€™t wants to hear.

Rohit took one step closer and was now almost touching her back from his chest. His proximity alone have such effects which no one ever has had on her. Sonakshi exhaled as her shoulders slumped and gripped the railing tighter. Gulping down, his silence was making her remember everything that happened today, and she knew one more second, she would break, badly. Rohit knew, she was now trying hold back herself. But he wanted her to just cry out. She had only said, it makes you feel light, why not now. He is silent, just waiting when she would take out all her frustration, anger for his silence, questions, and her pain.

After a moment, he took a deep breath and uttered, ā€œPari ki galti ki sazaā€¦ khud ko mat do Sona!ā€, while not knowing if he should or shouldnā€™t, touched her arm tentatively from behind and that was it for Sonakshi.

Stream of tears rolled down her soft skin, as she let out a sob and kept her hand on her mouth, trying to stop herself but she just couldnā€™t. Next second, Rohit stepped closer and hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her petite frame & snuggled his face into her hair. One hand gripping her waist and another rubbing her arm to calm herself. She turned around and hugged him suddenly, trying to hide herself in his chiseled chest, and just to have a feeling of secured. No minuscule gap was present between them, ad she held onto him tightly, crying her heart out. Her reason for breaking down was that this family is broken by her sister, and indirectly by her and where she was trying to find warmth of love in this new family, now everyone are blaming her instead, she just doesnā€™t knows where did all of this go wrongā€¦

While Rohit held her tightly just like she did, he could feel his shirt getting wet with her precious tears. But that was not it, her tears were paining him like anything, hurting him in his heart where she resided and all he wanted was to keep her happy, smiling and hear that tinkling laugh of hers with her most beautiful eyes twinkling... Thatā€™s all he wanted to give but what is happening, this! As he felt her sobs subside, while he caressed her hair softly to help her out. 

In any moment, he never had a bit of doubt, though he had spoken out for her for Poojaā€™s adoption but during Rohan and Pari's affair being out, it was a shock for himself, because history was repeating and Sona didnā€™t knew why he was shocked more than anyone. He didnā€™t even dream of his brother to follow all the footsteps of Naren Sippy! Cheating, infidelity, and affair? Just how could anyone betray your loved ones, so cruelly that breaks every relation... He hates cheatersā€¦ He hatesā€¦ Fareb.

As he was lost in his thoughts, Sonakshi wiped her tears vainly with another hand, still holding him, and looked up slowly at him while he dropped his eyes down, meeting hers. As he lowered his head and rested on hers, joining it while one hand raked through her soft hair, untangling the knots. 

Eternity passed as if but the calmness, was slowly seeping into her veins, her body was all the way wanting more of the warmth he was giving to her. Her breathing had got stabled by now and she was feeling a bit better. Yet, todayā€™s thoughts had taken home in her mindā€¦ Sonakshi took a deep breath and didnā€™t knew how to ask thisā€¦ Backing her head a bit, she lowered her eyes and kept fiddling with his shirt's button and was about to say something when she heard his words...

ā€œI trust you Sona... More than anything else.ā€ Rohit said, looking at her softly while at this, Sonakshi raised her eyes & looked at him, not surprised but just glad and what her heart wanted to hear.

ā€œKehne ko bohot kuch hai Sona, magar filhaal tumhe aaram ki zaroorat haiā€¦ Bas itna yaad rakho, I trust you and love you more than anything else aur abhi nahi, shayad baad main tumhe bataunga ki Meri life main bharose ki Kya keemat hai, who bharosa jo har rishte ki buniyaad hoti hai warna who rishta khokla hai jaise Naā€¦ā€ and stopped, no, he just cannot give his Sona more troubles by telling about Naren, in future he would confide everything to her, for sure.

While Sonakshi who was half sleepy by now, thought he was going to take name of Rohan and hummed in response. Hugging him again, keeping her head on his chest, she could clearly hear his heartbeats, and muttered, audible to Rohit, ā€œI love you too, you know kitnaā€¦ā€. While Rohit smiled at this, and picked her up in bridal style, noting, even in this emotional situation, how feather like light she isā€¦ When Rohit got a thought in his mind while he took her inside their bedroom, ā€œSona! Sona yaar suno!ā€.

As she hummed asking him what, he continued, ā€œKhana khayi?ā€. As he put her down slowly & made her sit on bed, as he sat beside her, she again snuggled in his neck, inhaling that perfume, he always wears. Same one! So choosy! And smiled at the thought while she asked softly, ā€œTumne khaya?ā€. Rohit sighed and shook his head. Smiling, she raised her head above and then caressing his cheek, ā€œMain kaise khaati? Waise mujhe bhook nahi hai, magar tum kuch khalo, pleaseā€¦ā€. Rohit frowned at this, ā€œAise kaise main kha loon, tum ruko, main kuch laata Hoon, hum dono saath main khayenge. Thike and no nakhre haanā€¦ Ruko!ā€ Standing, he pulled Sona up and made her back rest on bed rest, putting a pillow behind her and got away to kitchen.

After 15 minutes, Rohit came back with pushing a trolley with two  plates, two bowls of sabzi and rotis. He sat on bed while she came near him, legs hanging down, as he arranged one plate and gave it to Sona. He was about to take another when stopped him, ā€œEk hi main kha lete hai?ā€ And blinked her eyes, he smiled softly at her cute actions, still intact after everything thankfully. And opened his mouth, she smiled and taking a bite fed him then he did same to Sona, all along this process continuingā€¦

After they were done, Rohit came back while Sonakshi was checking her phone which had several messages and missed calls from Pari, as she stared at it. Rohit came in front of her and took the phone from her hand, switching it off, kept it on bedside table. Keeping the pillows, he made her lie down and covered her with the blanket.

As he arranged the pillows below her head, Sonakshi stared at him. Before he could stand, she locked her arms around his neck and pulled him down suddenly. With her sudden action, his body came down but stopped by keeping his hands on either side of her body. Sonakshi, not breaking the eyelock, pulled him a bit more down and then closing her eyes, kissed him on his forehead and pulled him down, wrapping her arms tightly around him.

Sonakshi shifted to other side as Rohit settled himself on her side, Sonakshi still hadnā€™t slackened her grip, as she crumpled his shirt in her fists, both had not cared to change into something comfortable as their comfort was always residing in each otherā€¦ As she pressed her face into his chest and then moved it up to rest in his crook of neck. While he kept his hand on her back, nudging her closer.

The feeling of togetherness has taken over that be it any situation, they are always with each other. This intimacy of being locked in each otherā€™s arms was more beautiful than anything. Situations were imperfect but their support, trust and love would make them go through everything and make all things perfect again. For now, she was content with this that Rohit trusted her, loved her and understood every unsaid word while for Rohit, she was his world, his everything.

As the night got darker but the love was being the light at the darkest ends of this night, the dawn awaited them to take over and fight everything, just by holding each otherā€™s hand forā€¦ Forever!

Main Ta Tere Naal Hi Rehna Hi, 

Har Gam Sang Tere Sehna Ji

Jo Jag Se Kaha Na Jaaye Woh, 

Mujhko Bas Tujhse Kehna Ji

Sohna, Sohna, Itna Bhi Kaise Tu Sona

Tere Ishq Main Jogi Hona

Mainu Jogi Hona

I always will to write shorter but aadat see majboor, it lengthens down! šŸ˜†

Anyways, hope you liked this! And banner to! Do like, comment and criticism is welcome! And Silent readers, at least press the like button, it encourages any writer a lot to write more!

Love, Anushka.

P.S. Jogi is one of my favorite song, so soulful and in here, completes this oneshot!

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok i am so seeing in serial very soon.

please do continue

bye sumi

dart1 thumbnail

Wow! I donā€™t know if your writing is more soulful or the song!! 

It was beautiful to read the intense pathos you injected into Sonaā€™s character here...I could actually feel her sadness and the love they have towards each other. Itā€™s remarkably written and the song...my my, what can I say, this is the first time I heard it and I fell in love with both male and female versions of it (although liked the male one more).

Feel feee to increase the passion quotient between them anytime šŸ˜‰, readers donā€™t mind reading from amazing writers like you! 

Thanks for this OS and please do continue šŸ™

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sona, Sona, Itna Bhi Kaise Tu Sona ā˜ŗļø

Interesting piece of work, Anushka šŸ‘šŸ¼

Keep writing šŸ¤—

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am falling short of words after reading this os Anushka..Such a beautiful piece of writingšŸ‘  

My favourite line ā€œI trust you Sona... More than anything else.. You wrote exactly what we expect from Rohit..This man is husband goals at present ā¤ļø  

I hope when the track unfolds in the show we get something like this..

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Heyy Anushkiii..šŸ¤— How are you?? 

I am sorry for replying late.. Got busy with real life..

Cmg to your os... ā¤šŸ˜

This was marvellous and beautiful.. Definitely it's something to be expected from rohitā¤šŸ’™.. This guy is puree love šŸ’˜šŸ’žand I am glad you maintained his character in the story.... I just love your writingšŸ˜šŸ˜.. And the song choice was spot on toošŸ’žšŸ’ž!! 

Waiting to read more from you!! šŸ’™

Love, AlishašŸ’›šŸ’™