MJ vs Maya - started!

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MJ is no saint - and today his attempt to stop any investors in Rudra's company proves that. He doesnt want Rudra to ever stand on his own 2 feet, lest he shall lose him.

But Maya is no less intense. Dedication dekhiye aap mohtarma ka - haath ko Roy blood ne chua toh pehle chai se abhishek kiya, aur fir ghar jaake pumice stone se ghis daala. 🤣 And all this time I was like 'bechare haath ki kya galti Maya' 🤔 Aur saaf hi karna tha toh soap se karti, pumice stone?!!

Maya targetted both - Rishi and Rudra, but Mj isnt worried about his Rishi - hotline connection jo hai. Rishi ko pyar ho gaya, good. But Rudra, the one who wants to be independent, MJ is worried about him. He wants to make sure koi investor na aaye. Toh iska toh yahi matlab hua ki 3 mahine se Rudra ki copany ke investors MJ hi bhaga raha (koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kya isko? ).

In short woh saara 'ek baap apne bete ki mehnat barbad hote kaise dekhe' is utter nonsense.

He is simply aiming at Rudra's self confidence - no confidence equals Rudra bending down in front of him after some struggle. As dadi said MJ wants to control Rudra becuse he is insecure about Rudy boy - tabhi toh comapny mein investment, Saanjh2 se shaadi, Rudra ki barbadi everything has been planned 👍🏼

Not so easy MJ. Maya Jaisingh bhi toh koi cheez hai. First she puts the idea in the mind of Rudra to sign her up through fake news artice and then she waits. She made sure Rudra somehow gets her credit card details - and the rest is history as we all know. 

Rudra always says 'I will win'. He is obsessed with winning. Why? Because he is not sure about his own self sufficiency. Winning will make him feel confident. (Like Maya in S1) He is alone in this, no one else seems to believe ki yeh ladka apne khud ke paon pe kahada ho sakta hai. And this is where Maya comes in. 3 din - inn 3 din mein Maya will make him do crazy stuff which will make rudra feel confident, feel like he has earned Maya's deal, feel like he is someone other than MJs son, and most importantly feel like there is someone who believes in him and not Mj. Because right now, everyone speaks according to Mjs wishes - form Rishi to Anu, and MJ wishes to listen that he and only he can help Rudra.

MJ vs Maya has already started - Mj wants no investor, just a caged bird named Rudra in his palace. To challenge him Maya wants to invest, woh zabardasti MJ ki sone ki chidiya udane mein lagi hai😊.

Lagta hai Rudra ko ab udna hi padega.

PS - I am glad to see that Maya's mother is caring and gentle (atleast in the latest episode she is)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Great post. 👏 I agree with every thing and only would like to add that one reason for MJ not willing to "share" Rudra with anyone can be that he wants Rudra to be forever grateful towards him. He would be like , " I owe you, so you own me." 

Because Rudra presents quite a problem for him. He has a moral compass and courage and determination to stand on his own feet and go against his father and worse thing is, MJ can't even do anything to him that he'd do to others - brutally crush any resistance and that person under his feet , because he's helpless to love his own flesh and blood. Can't harm them in a permanent way. Can't break them. 

So , he has to bend them. Keep them under his control. Decide every thing about their lives. Make sure they never dare to strike him back.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I also didn't understand what's the problem if there's another investor? Doesn't he want see his son's success. He was so worry with Ananya about not finding a investor & now his another shade. Does he want to mend his relation with Rudra or just control him🤔 He's such a cunning person.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya mj wants everyone in his control. Usually a dad will be happy to see his son attaining success.but mj ego doesn't allow that.one key reason is mj and rudra values don't match. Independent identity of rudra is like victory of his beliefs and values.mj doesn't want that. Maya wants that and she is gonna push rudra. Rishi she is usin just like she has been used. But rishi too will surprise her just like honk of that car from behind
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well, Mrityunjay is like the male version of Maya from  S1. Maya was obsessed with controlling everything around her - her business, her mom, Arjun. Same here as well. Mrityunjay likes to be in control. He relishes the power he has on people. He likes it when Rishi answers him at his beck and call - like he is some lap dog. Same with Aamir. He controls his wife, to a point that she has mental breakdowns, Diya is living with him keeping her self-respect at stake and his mom is really savage with her taunts on him.

But Rudra, he is different. He has a mind, he has a voice and he has courage, and to support all of this, he has an ego to go along with it, to the point of arrogance. Which of course Mrityunjay doesn't appreciate. But, in spite of his independence, his relations cage him and give him no solace. Then enters Maya Jaisingh.

Maya is the medium that can set Rudra free, from a cage that holds him in. Maya can give him the wings to fly on his own. To reach that zenith which he vies for, without the support of Mr. Roy. How can Mrityunjay let that happen? But then, why will Maya let anything happen that Mrityunjay wants.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The description in ur post reminded me of Maya from previous season. She had this control freak attitude but I feel MJ is much better version. At least he gives the breathing space to his family members. The scene from yesterday's episode where rishi and rudra were singing was a treature to watch.

MJ wants rudra to come him to accept his help so in that way rudra accepts his  love while rudra doesn't want any connection or help from his Dad for that he is even ready to do anything. He doesn't like Maya but yet he is ready to take her help. It's a war between father and son. Maya takes advantage of this situation for her revenge.

Maya wants to destroy MJ by destroying his sons.  MJ is protecting his sons. It's the war between MJ and Maya.

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

iska toh yahi matlab hua ki 3 mahine se Rudra ki copany ke investors MJ hi bhaga 

Whoaaaa. This sounds plausible considering his obsessive streak shown through the whole “humare beech mein koyi nahin aana chahiye”.

It kinda shatters the protective father image though because he is ready to jeopardize his son’s career for his twisted agenda.