Query about - Indian romance and drama tv serials

mehtaTV2019 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, I am not too sure what I am doing..... but I hope someone can perhaps suggest or help....??

here it goes.... My wife and I are fans of Indian romance and drama tv serials. We have lived out of India for pretty much forever. But we have recently seen a one or two tv serials and we like them kind of.  We liked Rab Se Suaane Ishk and Ek Duuje Ke vaaste.  

Can someone suggest what other similar serials we can watch on Youtube ??  Our internet speed is fine I think....  it is 100mbps. and we have one of those interactive tv's which connects to the internet easily. There is not much on Netflix or Stan. And we are kind of tired of watching english american etc.. etc.. shows. 

I tried to set the vpn business... but I think I have stuffed up my computer.... not to worry but. It will be very kind if someone can assist ??  Because googling is not quite helping... but then again we are not social media savvy either.... !! 

Thank you kindly and very polite regards from Australia.... !! 

MehtaTV2019

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is pyar ko kya naam doon on hotstar

Madhubala on voot

Bepannah on voot

Ishqbaaz on hotstar

mehtaTV2019 thumbnail

Dear Zooni-blue... !! (how does one think of such a cool name like this yar...!!?? - I wish I had thought of it... !! ) 

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I will try them out. 

But first we will have to find out what "Voot" is... ? Remember, not that computer saavy....!! 

And yes something interesting if I may... I actually  called Hotstar, I think i spoke to someone in their Mumbai office. 

The lady, suggested a few things  about subscription etc... but puth-nayi... we tried to subscribe and pay etc...  and everything fell in a heap... ! It did not work.... so we left it alone... Perhaps we will call them again and see what happens. 

We have tried subscription tv services... like they give you a 'box" to hook up to your tv and then stream the shows etc... It like works for a few days... and then the service drops like... slow and buffering and the next thing you know it grinds to a halt... !! Customer service is not much to speak of.. so we give up... after a couple of hundred dollars. 

Not to worry... on-wards and up-wards... that is the only way my friend and friends... !! 

Thank you again and much obliged... All the best okay..... !! 

MehtaTV2019

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehtaTV2019

Dear Zooni-blue... !! (how does one think of such a cool name like this yar...!!?? - I wish I had thought of it... !! ) 

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I will try them out. 

But first we will have to find out what "Voot" is... ? Remember, not that computer saavy....!! 

And yes something interesting if I may... I actually  called Hotstar, I think i spoke to someone in their Mumbai office. 

The lady, suggested a few things  about subscription etc... but puth-nayi... we tried to subscribe and pay etc...  and everything fell in a heap... ! It did not work.... so we left it alone... Perhaps we will call them again and see what happens. 

We have tried subscription tv services... like they give you a 'box" to hook up to your tv and then stream the shows etc... It like works for a few days... and then the service drops like... slow and buffering and the next thing you know it grinds to a halt... !! Customer service is not much to speak of.. so we give up... after a couple of hundred dollars. 

Not to worry... on-wards and up-wards... that is the only way my friend and friends... !! 

Thank you again and much obliged... All the best okay..... !! 

MehtaTV2019

hello

you don't need to subscribe to hotstar to watch the suggested shows. Its free. Only English shows, movies and latest epi of ongoing shows need subscription to watch

Hotstar is only available in India , USA and Canada

If you are not from these countries then use some vpn add on, which have India as country to watch.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Voot is an app similar to hotstar...  Find it on app store....  No idea if it is available in your country.... 

Ok so you need something available on YouTube?  Then don't TV shows are best bet... 

Try humsafars.... 

dekha ek khwab 

Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

Ye un dino ki baat hai

All these are available on YouTube 

More suggestions

Qubool hai...  Lots of family drama with romance

Kitani mohobbat hai

mehtaTV2019 thumbnail

Hello again Zooni.Blue, 

Sorry to bother you again... but I don't know how or who to ask this weird question my wife and have.... !!

We have been watching "Meri Aashiqui tumse hi"  and in episode 217, which was on 7th April 2015, there is song which RV sings in a restaurant. It is a Kishore Kumar song.... but due to audio blockout issues on this Serial.. we don't know what song it is....

I spoke to Colors people in their headoffice.... but they are too busy to worry about such little details... 

Anyhow,  who will know and who can I ask... please ?? I checked everywhere on the facebook, and somewhere else... not sure but no luck.  

Sorry again for rather a silly question... but we think that song has subtle message for Isshani and we would like to figure it out if we can... (this is what happens when you fall in love with a serial...!! crazy... but true.. eh...!! )  Thank you man... for even reading this... very kind of you.. 

No worries and take care and all the best for the New Year.. !! 

mehtaTV2019