FF - Mr.Angel Miss.Wright(Arnav-Khushi)Episode2-pg2(6/12/19)

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Preface

Arnav (Mr.Angel), meets Khushi (MissWright),as he embarks on a enchanting and amusing journey into the 21stCentury of the mortal world. He’s been sent to the mortal world on a angelic assignment,to help Khushi fix her life, before she gets consumed into the vortex of sorrow.

Once here on Earth, wading his waythrough the daily life and understanding the emotions of the human heart, Arnavrealises that there’s always more than what meets the eye and that ; a livestream of a mortals Life might seem totally different, once you are actually init.

Does Mr.Angel have it in him tounderstand what it takes, the mortal heart and mind, to be what it is, in order to be human?

And now that he’s finally had the taste of what it feels like to possess the human heart, will he have it in him to letgo of the emotions that his heart has started to possess for his designated human, Miss Wright?

Mr.Angel and Miss Wright is a mysticaltale of entangled love, time and fate between the immortal angel,Arnav and themortal human, Khushi. 

………………..

Would love to hear your feedback guys, interested to read this different mystical tale??

Edited by LifeDramaFicTns - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Angel Miss.Wright

Introduction to the Plot

Times have been changing and it isn’t veryeasy for The Angels of the Realm, to accomplish their missions with the mortalsanymore, as they advance into the complex 21st Century. The mortalshave been getting consumed by the complexities and temptations of human life somuch so, that almost every Angel in the Realm has been facing a challenge inbuilding connections in order to get their messages and signals across to theirdesignated humans.

Arnav, is a mischievous angel, his amiableand charming persona is the prime reason for his popularity in the Angel Realm.He has been dedicated to his job of watching out for mortals and guiding themto the path of eternal happiness, love and peace,for centuries, now. But hisAngel Life has been through a turmoil, ever since he got assigned to the caseof mortal -Khushi Wright. And now due to a unfavourable twist of time in themortal land, he’s been issued with a ordered time frame to help Khushi fixthings in her Life. And to add to his frustration Khushi Wright, his designatedhuman has only been oblivious to both ;his voices in her subconscious head andsigns and signals that he’s tried sending out to help her in her daily life,and to top it all she has also been brutally ignorant to the messages he’stried sending out to her in her dreams.

A lot is at stake for, if he doesn’t succeed in Khushi’s case, he would loose out on the promotion in the Angel Realm that he’s been waiting for centuries now. But now with the ordered timelimit on Khushi’s case, he finds himself standing on a crossroad, he can eitherstick up there in the Angel realm and keep trying to get across to Khushi, orhe can take the Big Dive of descending down into the mortal realm on a angelicassignment to solve Khushi’s case.

The clock was ticking and he had to dosomething before it got too late for both of them ; for Khushi Wright in hermortal life and for him, in his immortal one.

………

At 25 years of age, Khushi Wright feels that her life has been nothing but a roller coaster of complexities. She was raised by her single mother, in the heart of London ever since she was born.But her childhood was anything but rosy, as the two of them, fought to surviveand build a life for themselves. She didn’t have many friends, and the only manshe had ever been with had cheated on her, leaving her deserted and lonely, topick up the broken pieces of her heart.Hardworking, compassionate but Khushi’skindness and innocence has always been taken advantage off,in her reality. And nowwith her mother’s sudden death, she finds herself drowning into pools of griefand loneliness, not knowing how to swim her way out. She knows she needs tohelp herself out, but she finds herself longing for support.

Was there anyone in this world, who could extend a helping hand, and give her a shoulder to lean on, until she found the courage to move on with her Life??

………………………….

Waiting to know what you guys think about this different figment of my imagination😃

Edited by LifeDramaFicTns - 4 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting concept n a very different story so Arnav is an angel n khushi a mere mortal so let’s see how the story process.

Originally posted by: Uzii

Interesting concept n a very different story so Arnav is an angel n khushi a mere mortal so let’s see how the story process.

Thank you so much😊

About to post the first episode let me know what you think😊

im trying to update the first chapter but I am unable too..wonder why...😭.will try again In some time!

ok really there is some issue with me not being able to post the update😭

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

It would be nice to read about Arnav as an angel.

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

Awesome... very different concept...would love to read it...

Plzzz pm me ur updates....

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

May b some technical issue... do try after some time...

Episode 1 – The Angels

Arnav

I groaned as the alarm on my clock went off, but I didn’t have the time to be lazy today,and I quickly start to get ready, thankfully my daily dose of two hours of sleep had been met.Yeah, that was all the sleep we Angels needed. Two hours were enough to recharge us to the position of full power.

So before I proceed further, I have a couple of Points to point out, which should be noted for future reference.

A – I am an angel, and we exist, although the mortals would like to believe otherwise and term our existence as a myth. Myth.Haha, that made me laugh because only if any of the mortals had been up here in the angel realm, they would know that we are anything but a myth. But they like to believe otherwise, because they feel if they close their minds to the things they do not wish to process information about, it wont exist. Haha, that too often gives us all a good laugh in a while.

B – Time In our Angel Realm kind of moves differently, as in we are immortal, aren’t we?? So we don’t talk of time in the sense of days, months or years. We define time in the measure of our Wings.Cliche, I know, buts that’s just how we roll.So the length of our wings kind of depends on how long wev been serving as angels , in the realm. But if I were to put it in simpler words, and give a comparison of our time with themortals, our 1 day would be like 1 year for them, our 1 year would be like 10and so on…So like iv been serving as an angel for a little bit over a century of our time, but if I were to calculate that and state it in the mortal termsthen, id be 1100 years old.

C - And yes, we have a certain hierarchy here too, as in, its us Angels first, it’s the starting point, and then we get promoted to Guardian Angels. And then of course our big bosses are the Board of the Archangels, but there can never be any change in the compostion of the board,because that has been fixed by the laws of time and love. And yes, the colours of our wings depends on our position too, as in we angels have the white wings with white halo and the guardian angels have the golden wings with a goldenhalo. The Archangels have the platinum wings and a platinum halo.

D – So the rule is that we usually have to serve as an angel for over a century , before we can be considered to be promoted to the position of a Guardian Angel.On that note, let me point out the facts that distinguish us both.A guardian angel stays with that one designated mortal it has been assigned too from the time of their birth, until their death.They are blessed with the power of having unconditional love to the power of infinity for their assigned human and their prime interest is in that human’s safety and guidance. And they have never ever descended towards the boundaries of the mortal realm, and they have this amazing high frequency of golden light and love that its mesmerizing to even us angels. Now, coming to us, Angels, we act in capacity of the guardian angels, as in we report to them,and our job is to act on behalf of the guardians, and our duties are often allocated to different humans over time,and we answer to the call of the guardians as they seek our assistance. And some of us are often sent down intothe mortal world on a angelic assignment by the Guardians.(Gosh,what an unpleasant experience would that be,One of my roomates was sent on one, ten days ago and he still hasn't returned. I mean I don’t want too sound this way because I am an angel, but He is my best friend and I miss him)

Just as I finished suiting up in my favourite white suit and tie ,and put on my wings and halo, all ready to stepout to work for the day,I heard a beep on my tablet, and I quickly read it.Itwas an email from Guardian Angel Zachary.(He was my current boss)

To : mrangelarnav

Subject : Urgent Meeting.

Dear Mr.Angel Arnav,

I hope my message finds you in goodspirits.Please report to my office as soon as you can.Dont worry aboutbreakfast, we will have one while we chat, and your favourite coffee will beserved.

Love and Light

Guardian Angel Zachary

I rolled my eyes, ofcourse the guardians are always watching over all of us.He knows I haven’t eaten,but whats with him calling me out so urgently I wonder as I make my way out my apartment.

So on that note.

Point E – Things are pretty much a very modern replica of the mortal land,up here in the angel realm.We kind of believein evolving with the time of the mortals, it very amusing and fascinating, also unavoidable, for all our lives revolve around watching the live stream of themortal lives.And to be fair, it would be too boring for us to be stuck in the stone age , forever.

I take a deep breathe as I step into ourworkspace – Angels@Work, and take the lift up to the exclusive floor of the Guardian Angels. I smile at Angel Athena who is the secretary to guardian angel Zachary and I ask her softly – “whats this about??”

Angel Athena – “ I don’t know a lot, but he has been concerned about her.”

Ofcourse, I should have known.This was about the curious case of Mortal Khushi Wright.

I smiled at Athena.She was beautiful, we all loved her.

On that note – Point F – Love, here inour angel realm had a very different meaning to what it had in the mortalworld.Here, because our very core was love everyone loved everyone, and we are all a big family, now if I were to explain it in comparison to the human world,the love we all shared was more like pure,platonic, brothers and sisters bondedto each other, kind off Love. Whereas, ofcourse Love also had a very different perception down there for the mortals, which was only for them to experience.

I quickly walked into Guardian AngelZachary’s cabin, and just as I stepped in, I was awed, just like I was on thefirst day I was summoned here, which was not very long ago.Guardian Angel Zachary was magnificient.

He smiled as he gestured me to join himon a little sitting lounge he had in his cabin, where my breakfast was alreadywaiting for me,and I glanced at the coffe mug, and quickly took a sip of it,and the taste finally made me raise my eyebrow at him as I asked – “ ok, so whatsup?you never serve caffeine in your office…you clearly want something from me…”

Guardian Angel Zachary smiled – “ well,youv only been with me four days of our time but you know me well, coming to the point, I want you to take the Big Dive, we don’t have much time..”

I choked on my drink, it was deliciousbut it was a bait – “ no way, you know im not going to go down there into themortal world, no way, its too chaotic…no way…”

Guardian Angel Zachary – “but KhushiWright needs help,and you know its my duty to do whats the best for her, youvbeen with me on this case for only four days of our life, but its 4 years ofher Life, you know shes been miserable, I don’t want her to drown herself in grief, we have to help before its too late..”

I groaned.Ofcourse, Khushi Wright.

Zachary was her guardian angel, and I had been reallocated to his assistance four days ago, and I know what his frustration was about.Four days of my life was enough to make me understandthat Khushi Wright was just one of those humans, who would never understand the help Iv been sending her way in the form of signs and signals and messages inher dreams.She was an intuitive mortal, her gut would always tell her, that there was something strange everytime we tried reaching out to her, but thenagain, she would just never listen or even accept to comprehend the reality ofthe fact, that we were reaching out to help her.

Humans.Gosh. What would it take them to understand, that there wasa world beyond them, afterall.

Guardian Angel Zachary – “well, I know this isn’t a pleasant news but don’t think that way..”

Ofcourse he could read my thoughts.

I put my cup down and pushed the plate offood aside, my appetite had died suddenly,and I looked at him – “well because im still the Angel, I can take the liberty of feeling frustrated with humans every now and then, I mean I know we are supposed to only love them and wish them well, but my position gives me a little liberty, but yours doesn’t…”

Guardian Angel Zachary – “well, ofcourse you know I only have unconditional love for her, and her safety is my concern Arnav…”

I groaned – “ but how is this any of my fault, it isn’t me who has made the universal law that binds us that no angel can interfere with the mortal life until asked by them with the sole excpetion of a life threating scenario.That we can only give advice, nudging them to look at a given situation differently, sending them guidance in the form of signs and signals and dreams, but we cannot help them, until they choose to believe and accept the help we are offering , because they have that freedom of choice...and why don’t we have that? I mean we are angels, to think of it, shouldn’t we havemore freedom too?”

Guardian Angel Zachary – “ you are right,you didn’t make the laws, nor did I but its something that we must abide byright,and we must help her…”

I looked at him – “ why me??”

He smiled – “well it was brought to my notice that this could be your last case until we look into your applicationfor promotion,so this is it, you can take the dive only now,because once youare one of us, you can’t…”

It dawned on me – “and ofcourse mypromotion, depends on how im able to fix things for Khushi??”

He smiled – “ofcourse, I don’t doubt your intelligence one bit, you are one of the best we have, and that’s why I know you can do this…”

I looked at him sceptical – “ I need to think, and also why don’t you give me a little time, I will try my best to reach out to her, to get her to comprehend what we are trying to say, I mean we cant really help her though if she doesn’t want to help herself…she has tounderstand that…”

Guardian Angel Zachary smiled – “ you make a fair point, I give you two hours of our time, which is two months of Khushi’slife down there on planet earth, either you succeed and we are all good, or you get ready to take the Big Dive…”, and with that he excused himself to take aphone call.

As I stepped out deep in thought, I bumped into Alex the Cupid, and he spoke with an impish grin – “ I told you didn’t i? that you were being allocated to a difficult case? Mortal Khushi is a task, I can never get any of my arrows through to her…”

I gave him a look – “ yeah thanks, as ifthe one that you actually did manage to get through hasn’t done enough damage already..”

Cupid Alex raised his hands on defense –“oops, sorry about that, im just doing my job…but let me tell you ever since then, shes kind off built this invisible wall around herself, all my arrows bounce back, it isn’t that I haven’t been trying alright…and you did try to warn her too, its not our fault that she doesn’t listen…”

I sighed – “ yeah I know…”

I high fived him as he walked away ,and Iremembered that I had specifically conjured up a dream into Khushi’s head thatthe human man she was in love with was nothing but a liar and a cheat.But then again she didn’t pay heed to it or her intuition, only to have found it out in theworst possible way. It had broken her and now with her mother’s death, I knewshe was having a hard time. Guardian Angel Zachary was right, she needed help.

I walked quickly to my desk and switched on my screen, I had two hours to get my signs and signals across to Khushi,andthis time I had to do it in a way that her mind would force her to explore the underlying meaning behind it all.

I had to give it my all.I just had to put my centuries of angel experience into this, for I didn’t want to think of anything else right now, and especially not of the Big Dive.

I didn’t want to dive into the mortal realm.

I dreaded it.I was an angel afterall, my heart functioned differently.

And The mortal realm was too chaotic,there was no way my angelic heart and wings could survive the mortal winds.

………………………………….

Tada!! Let me know what you guys think..:)