Sahas - the obsessive lover!

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

So, i didn't liked today's episode at all and i'm sure most of you agree as well.😵

The whole Malhotra family is filled up with villians and what was the need to turn sahas evil?! 🤬 I really liked him, he was adorable. But now, he creeps me out.

The way he sneaked into Bani's room and inhaled her fragrance, hugged her teddybear and stole her duppata!! It was creepy. Hats off to the actor! (Forgot his name btw😛) 

And even now he sneaked into her room and hovered over her sleeping form, like seriously? 🤢

Let's see how much he can try and seperate our PragHbir.

P.S - And our PragHbir's cheek-kiss was☺️❤️

I agree with he was good frnd bt CVS always want to make story worst and they ruin his character I think makers only nowadays focus in negetivity 

I'm scared today ishita and Manish shoot beach scenes also farm house type BNA hua waha don't know now which worst scene makers think for permanent separate our praghbir 

I gues today ishita pearl not shoot any scene together

CVS play with our feelings I want old bp praghbir back before makers give us very interesting scenes of praghbir now don't know what's wrong with them

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think sahas obsession make rm protective towards pragati in intial episode it self when pragati was get surrounded by those drunk men rm comes as saviour during gambling also rm save pragati from men's attack rm is angry and showing his hatred but whenever he saw pragati on real danger he comes forward to save her. Another thing see if sahas is acting like a caring friend for so long rm jeoulsy is increasing and due to his ego he didnot get soften towards pragati. As we saw shefali already understand that they accused pragati without getting whole truth and bani's/ pragati loved is not faked for rm so basically pragati already get a small but reliable support shefali play a huge role in pragati reunion with priya and nakul. Except Bm and harshit all senior malhotra's are useless so there support is not too much important as rm is never close to anyone of them they have only one role specially aditi and devraj that they reveal bm whole truth regarding past to pragati so she can reveal bm true colors infront of rm  easily otherwise revealing of bm truth and protecting rm these work done by pragati alone only even rm siblings cannot do much in that matter they can only make sure that pragati and rm remain same.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

So, i didn't liked today's episode at all and i'm sure most of you agree as well.😵

The whole Malhotra family is filled up with villians and what was the need to turn sahas evil?! 🤬 I really liked him, he was adorable. But now, he creeps me out.

The way he sneaked into Bani's room and inhaled her fragrance, hugged her teddybear and stole her duppata!! It was creepy. Hats off to the actor! (Forgot his name btw😛) 

And even now he sneaked into her room and hovered over her sleeping form, like seriously? 🤢

HIS NAME IS MANISH.

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His name is Manish goplani. He is ❤️. I loved his acting so much as Bihaan in Thapki pyaar ki. Always wanted to see him as negative role. And psycho lover is cherry on the cake. I don't know anything about show, going to watch last 3 episodes where he turned negative 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

first of all i want to comment about manish first than the scene,i never like this obsession track furthermore i am seeing this track in EK show Haiwaan too as thats the main concept of the show but after yesterday epi manish as an actor make it so interesting to watch i would rather watch sahas-pragati-raghbir track rather than the BM-harshit track...i am looking forward to this track hope pragati gets to know abt his obsession soon

this is the reason why he hates raghbir and raghbir too doesn't share good vibes with him🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

sahas plan to kill raghbir😡😡😡😱

https://twitter.com/Leenu92/status/1202198976583221248?s=20

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Manish is a versatile actor.. he nailed the episode yesterday... was watching his scenes on and off but yesterday he kept me hooked to whole episode. .

LOVEISTHAHAAN thumbnail

MANISH!!!!❤. Sahas is good but,,, B for Bihaan Pandey was epic. 1& only piece . He still remains in my heart & THAHAAN💕. Nowadays Manish's attitude has changed & i can't find that naturalism in him like before. Really miss BIHAAN💙. He was really GAZAAAAAAAB!!!     

LOVEISTHAHAAN thumbnail

Though i'm a new viewer of BP. I'm liking pragbir. Specially praganti (ishita). She has a strong personality👌