Have a. Question

Stardust8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why bahu begum episode are not coming since Monday only shumbarambh is coming.....on last Friday they showed agle hafte but no episode has come 🤔🤔🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LSD (Producer of Bahu Begum) has brought Beyhadh2 on Sony at the same time and date when Colors broadcasted Shubaramb.... Colors is taking khunnas out of Bahu Begum .... 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

LSD (Producer of Bahu Begum) has brought Beyhadh2 on Sony at the same time and date when Colors broadcasted Shubaramb.... Colors is taking khunnas out of Bahu Begum....

🤣

I had thought they wanted to promote the new show but THAT I did not think of. smiley36

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

🤣

I had thought they wanted to promote the new show but THAT I did not think of. smiley36

🤣 Too much tension on BB set.... Diana and Arjit didn't wish Prateek Sharma on his birthday... Don't know if they did it personally but they didn't put up a story like they do for each other..... There was a meeting and everything went weird amongst them.... Kajal was right about Diana and Arjit not shooting everyday... They shoot on alternate days... There is some tension on the set and I think it is because this production house is ignoring Bahu Begum... They don't post about Bahu Begum anymore... Even if they do it is only about Samiksha... So there's a consensus among fans that Prateek is biased towards Samiksha and he is mistreating Arjit and Diana 

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

🤣 Too much tension on BB set.... Diana and Arjit didn't wish Prateek Sharma on his birthday... Don't know if they did it personally but they didn't put up a story like they do for each other..... There was a meeting and everything went weird amongst them.... Kajal was right about Diana and Arjit not shooting everyday... They shoot on alternate days... There is some tension on the set and I think it is because this production house is ignoring Bahu Begum... They don't post about Bahu Begum anymore... Even if they do it is only about Samiksha... So there's a consensus among fans that Prateek is biased towards Samiksha and he is mistreating Arjit and Diana 

Where did u find this news, just wondering if u heard this from actors (from any segment ) or analysis by anyone 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Request to everyone; please do not to make assumptions about what actors are thinking based on their social media activity or gossip from the set.  It leads to misunderstandings and I do not want Arjit, DK or SJ targeted and/or trolled due to what ever is happening between the production house or channel.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

There was no assumption on part of actors and I didn’t present anything from their side....Colors not broadcasting Bahu Begum because of Beyhadh was a speculation too....It’s not like channel did a press release about it.... nothing was written on behalf of actors...I wrote what I have analysed in past few days.... and what I read on posts of fans... I also don’t think there was anything worth trolling anyone in my post ...I was in a very light mood...don’t take this seriously