Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why there has to be a competition?

I like black widow, captain marvel, Scarlet witch all three. All of them are awesome irrespective of which actresses played the characters. Endgame was endgame because of all of them not only because of one solo character.

J-law is not part of any marvel movie.

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Scarlett deservss a 3 series and i feel she will get it if it crosses billion dollars. She will be making bank as she is co producer too.  She is currently most bankable actress in world without hype of jlaw who  can't make movies hit without franchise. 

She is so much deserving than brie larson who thinks world revolves around her. BUt fact is some random actress had played captain marvel, it would've been blockbuster. But black widow without scarlett will never be made in first place. That is difference between actual star and self proclaimed star

Scarlett  is best❤️

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

I like black widow, captain marvel, Scarlet witch all three. All of them are awesome irrespective of which actresses played the characters. Endgame was endgame because of all of them not only because of one solo character.

I love 2 of them. I just dont like arrogant people like brie larson. Just watch her interviews during avengers endgame and her behaviour  with her co stars. U will get it what i meant to say. She was acting like she is best thing in avengers and was acting so high and acting like she is above all co stars , even original avengers. But truth is her movie became success because other avengers has made it possible and open doors for her movie's  success with decade long success which started with iron man

And there is no competition . Scarlett is way ahead as a star and actress.

I hope scarlet  witch  gets her own movie because she is powerful character. If doctor strange can work, her stand alone movie will work too!

And jlaw part was in general regarding media hype vs actual star power. Jlaw hype has ended bcoz she can't carry a movie on her shoulders unlike scarlett. 

And i know end game is bcoz of all avengers. Avengers endgame would've  still sold same amount of tickets without brie larson. Original avengers  were the selling point of end game. Period! First 3 avengers  movie did fine without brie larson. Got it?

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

Yeah I am aware of people not liking brie Larson because of her attitude. But as a character captain marvel is amazing. So are black widow and scarlet witch.

I am talking about characters only. But I get it you are fan of Scarlet Johansson. That is completely fine. Nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I love 2 of them. I just dont like arrogant people like brie larson. Just watch her interviews during avengers endgame and her behaviour  with her co stars. U will get it what i meant to say. She was acting like she is best thing in avengers and was acting so high and acting like she is above all co stars , even original avengers. But truth is her movie became success because other avengers has made it possible and open doors for her movie's  success with decade long success which started with iron man

And there is no competition . Scarlett is way ahead as a star and actress.

I hope scarlet  witch  gets her own movie because she is powerful character. If doctor strange can work, her stand alone movie will work too!

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lame. 

Black Widow/Natasha is supposed to be Russian, but Scarlett hasn't even tried to put on an accent. Never liked her in this role. Highly overrated.

The other actress playing Russian is incredible and she is showing the lead lady how to do it.

DivineAngel thumbnail

I personally like captain marvel the most as a character among the female avengers. But if we talk about solo movies of black widow, scarlet witch and captain marvel, I will go for all of their movies. They are all awesome.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Lame. 

Black Widow/Natasha is supposed to be Russian, but Scarlett hasn't even tried to put on an accent. Never liked her in this role. Highly overrated.

The other actress playing Russian is incredible and she is showing the lead lady how to do it.

I think that pretty much gets justified owing the fact that she's a chameleon esque super-spy

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

Ppl might have enjoyed Scarlett Witch's scenes in Infinity Saga, but as far as I have seen Wanda is one of the most hated MCU character😆

But Captain Marvel hate is mainly due to Larson

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

marvel is one of the reason why i am fast losing interest in cinema. such a big bore these people...

DivineAngel thumbnail

It is better to go with your own choice rather than popular choice right? So for me they are all queens. Without them avengers is incomplete.

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

Ppl might have enjoyed Scarlett Witch's scenes in Infinity Saga, but as far as I have seen Wanda is one of the most hated MCU character😆

But Captain Marvel hate is mainly due to Larson

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

I think that pretty much gets justified owing the fact that she's a chameleon esque super-spy

BS reason. Typical blind fan worshipping anything that comes its way.

BTW I find majority of marvel movies overrated. They are entertaining, but not as amazing as the media, critics and fans make them out to be.