Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

In the era of Kardashians where all the girls try to enhance their lips, here Aloo seems to have reduced her lips size.šŸ¤” Weirdo!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ffkhan

In the era of Kardashians where all the girls try to enhance their lips, here Aloo seems to have reduced her lips size.šŸ¤” Weirdo!

I think the botox on upper lip cause the lips to sink in 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think itā€™s just a weird smile.  Kind of looks like she just came from the dentist after a root canal and half of her face is numb.  Sheā€™s probably going through her ā€œdonā€™t want to show my dimplesā€ phase again so her smile ends up looking weird.  

Or maybe sheā€™s getting self conscious about her crows feet hence the half assed smile that doesnā€™t reach her eyes.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think the botox on upper lip cause the lips to sink in 

Her lips seem to be smaller from both the upper and lower sides.

I don't get why the Bollywood celebs are so obsessed about surgeries. In order to improvise the facial features, many end up ruining their natural beautiful faces. Except of Sridevi and Shilpa Shetty, rest of the celebs have failed it big time and made their faces even worse!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't get why the Bollywood celebs are so obsessed about surgeries. In order to improvise the facial features, many end up ruining their natural beautiful faces. Except of Sridevi and Shilpa Shetty, rest of the celebs have failed it big time and made their faces even worse!

hers was quite bad too..during her last days..there were endless articles on her botched work done..she could barely smile

OT..i don't see any change..it is just a weird way of smiling more like

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I agree about Shilpa Shetty, but Sridevi?  May she Rest In Peace but her face in the last few years was an example of what not to do.  In fact a few months before her death her lips became the subject of many memes and jokes because it just look horrendous, it looked like she hadnā€™t given herself enough time to recover and for things to settle down on her face before coming out in public. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I agree about Shilpa Shetty, but Sridevi?  May she Rest In Peace but her face in the last few years was an example of what not to do.  In fact a few months before her death her lips became the subject of many memes and jokes because it just look horrendous, it looked like she hadnā€™t given herself enough time to recover and for things to settle down on her face before coming out in public. 

I think she is talking about the time when Sri was at her career peak...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I think she is talking about the time when Sri was at her career peak...

So around the time she was doing Lamhe and Chandeni?  Yes she did look her best then.  But given that she made a very successful comeback and yet continued to mess with her face kind of undermines what she did or how well she did it back in the 90s.  Know what I mean?  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kuch bhi šŸ¤£ are you seriously comparing her baby pic here ??? And people reply too to this troll post - wow šŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago