Namah to go off air on December 20

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Television show 'Namah' is all set to bid adieu to viewers in three weeks. The show was revamped in October, when Tarun Khanna replaced Vikkas Manaktala. The name was also changed from Namah to 'Namah – Lakshmi Narayana'. Also, Chhavi Pandep was replaced by Rachna Parulkar in the show. They changed the storyline and the focus was more on Lord Vishnu in the revamped version. Earlier it was more about Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu's friendship. But the audiences could not connect with the show.

Producer Ved Raj told BT, “Yes, the show will end on December 20. Namah was actually slated to be a one-hour weekend show and it was written in that format. Then 12 days before the telecast, a decision was taken to make it a weekday show. I feel the early evening time slot did not work for the show. Though we tried to revamp, it did not help in garnering more eyeballs for the show. But, I am happy that we tried our best and made every effort to make it work. It was a big budget show, so we had to think well before bringing in newer plots. It was not a regular fiction show.”

I hope Savi & Yukti get to play another show as LaNa 😳

Originally posted by MyDriYa

I hope Savi & Yukti get to play another show as LaNa 😳

Or that another channel pick up the show, it is a brilliant show and TRP i quite good if you consider the given timeslot as well as the Lack of Promotion. 

Originally posted by crystalmoon

Or that another channel pick up the show, it is a brilliant show and TRP i quite good if you consider the given timeslot as well as the Lack of Promotion. 

I hope for the best.. as they are spending 30L per episode which is not a less amount.. so they are expecting high trp!

Let's see! Will they bring back any Mythological show with new concept..

Hope they include Savi & Yukti too😳