Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

relax ammu 🤗🤗🤗 this nish mish track is surely gonna create havoc so happens dear.. just go with the flow.. 🤗

I can just do that only...I'm holding on to the words of Sha and vatty boy..I trust them so much..major surprises may be in our way...🤗🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

guys how many of you think that This BF-GF thing mishti is not aware only nannu playing games with abir and mishti..I think mishti told everything about mishbir to nannu may be after hearing their love story he got suspicious abt abir behaviour so wants to test him  so without knowing mishti he is creating the image BF and gF..before mishti arrival he said he is doing everything for his GF..but when mishti came he never used that and in the dining table he deliberately attended the call without mishti knowledge

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap and promo are always misleading in this show, so let’s chuck it out of the discussion. Aaj ka episode - let’s take one episode at a time. All the characters are carrying one or other baggages of the past after leap, so expecting them to behave normally even 10% is, I would say foolish. 

Mishti’s reply to whether she knows Abir or not- the answer clearly carries the past pain. Poor Abir had to struggle to keep himself together. What a pain, man! Jab BB ko kya chalega ki Mishti wapas aa gayi toh, haayee  a scene to watch really!!! Kunal’s reaction was too thanda.. I expected him to blast off Mishti at first sight... I am disappointed Kunal, given your track record. 

Abir clearly was not expecting to come face to face to Mishti any time soon. He is living with his Mishti in his thoughts. But when in reality it happens, he is not knowing how to deal in a better way. Though he wants to see Mishti more, he could not stand to face her.

Nannu is a total package. As of now, the character has brought some energy and smiles to the story.. it better be that way... 

Kunal is worried for what exactly?

1. Abir’s mental state?

2. Or Abir will again fall in love with Mishti?

3. Or Abir will go away from him again?

4. Or Abir will udd chala again?

Anyone who understands, plz help me understand...

Aaj toh Varsha ke liye bhi ek taunt tha - “aaj kal toh aap mujhse zyada Kunal se baat karti hai...”🤣

I just wish - Mishti RJV family ke koi bhi sadasya ko chode nahin... taunt pe taunt maare.. ab toh Abjr kuch nahin bolega... kuhu bhi kuch nahin bolegi... BP and Nannu bhi saath hai... aur kya chahiye... looking forward to M-M face off

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Exactly...Kunal should say that..before also when Kunal taunted Mish ,Abir always stood up to her but on that day he himself called her parayi and girl who came from broken family..Kunal should say that..or Mish should say that..better Kunal says this🤗🤗

Yes.. tomorrow's episode is gonna be very interesting. I hope i will get up at 6😕

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

kunal itna bhi bada nahi hua to ask such thing..but mishti 2.0 will def ask this to abir

Haha .. actually for the past few episodes he has been observing everything, hope he has grown up enough to understand things above his ego.

Someone shd definitely ask😃

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

meri universe 🤗🤗

haha i so want this theory to be true yaar but not abir maybe some london wala 🤣

no yaar i think kunal is doing it on purpose to get reaction out of abir 

That theory wil very funny to watch🤣 

If Kunal is doing to instigate Abir would appreciate his grownup ness😃

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

That theory wil very funny to watch🤣 

If Kunal is doing to instigate Abir would appreciate his grownup ness😃

haina seeing his intro scene i so want this to be true n going by the record of parents show nannu has got some out of box concepts drug addict n some other problem too before that.. so chances are there 😆

i hope so too yaar.. 👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haina seeing his intro scene i so want this to be true n going by the record of parents show nannu has got some out of box concepts drug addict n some other problem too before that.. so chances are there 😆

i hope so too yaar.. 👍🏼

I never followed parent show religiously like I followed mb and siya ke ram so I don't know what happened with nannu but there akshara was a problem solver like our own Mish that's y bm and Bp always compare her with akshara😆😆😆..I ended up frustrated at the end of skr but when I heard Sha is working with Rajan shahi I was very surprised...but ha it's much better than those ekta shows...🤗🤗

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

guys how many of you think that This BF-GF thing mishti is not aware only nannu playing games with abir and mishti..I think mishti told everything about mishbir to nannu may be after hearing their love story he got suspicious abt abir behaviour so wants to test him  so without knowing mishti he is creating the image BF and gF..before mishti arrival he said he is doing everything for his GF..but when mishti came he never used that and in the dining table he deliberately attended the call without mishti knowledge

I strongly feel this. It’s only Nish who is planning and plotting lol. Mish has no idea.