Beyhadh 2

My 2 cents - episode 1

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys the wait is over...

So here are my few comments the first epi...

The start of the epi was absolutely spot on.. for people who have seen Maya in white will relate... she walks in from the white in the deep pit and then the whole bit moved into Maa durga..

So clearly Maya is referred into as Maa Durga.. her car number 444 is actually an angel number just like 666 is for devil.. so clearly she is an angel who came down to fight the wrong.. similar to Maa durga who was created to fight Mahishasur.. Jeni dialogue deliver is impeccable.. and she does full justice to the awesome dialogues given to her.. 

Mythologically Mahishasur was invincible.. noone could kill him.. he could die only in hands on a woman..MJs name mrityunjay also means someone who has defeated death.. rings a bell ?????.. he worships durga but in real life his take towards women is yet to be seen.. his character is too nice to believe.. Ashish did his bit very well.. but his character has many cards to play out.. so he kind of left us intriguing.. btw he is hot ☺️

Rudra on other hand is the other name for Shiva.. who came under the feet of her wrath to calm her down in the end.. 

Here i really want to appreciate Shivin 👏.. he gave a good screen presence with Jennifer..she is such a poweress on screen.. he did a fabulous job as Rudra.. he stood out well with Jeni.. I loved watching them together. waiting for more scenes together..the whole fencing sequence was outstanding..

Rudra hates his father.. it looked like he knows of his dads affairs and he expected his mom to stand up against it and leave him..but she dint..so rudra has his own business etc and has nothing with his father.. even MJ mom doesn't have a good equation with his mom..

Rishi is a sweet guy.. the actor was cute too.. I liked him.. as a new comer he is quite promising..

The episode was an intro to the characters and their equations.. The end of the episode summed up everything.. so she is gonna destroy rishi first and then rudra.. the bracelet that rudra wears in the same as the guy in the pic.. that was a beautiful scene.

Over all...

The dialogues were fantastic.. the actors did a great job.. The photography was also excellent..

I just wished the episode was a bit longer.. it left me asking for more.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely analysis. I also wish the episode was a bit more longer, left me craving for more.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jenny was brilliant and hot. Her moves were too graceful. The way she defeated Rudra was praiseworthy. I really hope she stays this way and unlike S1 they won't change the character. 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

didnt watch yet buts for this analysis

Grey-licious thumbnail

I would like to correct you 

Rudra is not Shiva's name or any god's name 

Yeah it's mostly associated with shiva only but it's not his name

It's a myth that it's his name

Rudra means roarer (an angry form)

So any god who'll get angry be called as Rudra along with his name 

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You summarizes the first page of this revenge saga so well! Loved reading your take on Maa durga, Mahishasur. Ashish AKA MJ has really underplayed his character. He is doing such a fine job. plus his chemistry with Jenny will also be very intense.  I'm actually quite surprised by Shivin and Jenny paring. I thought they might not have any chemistry, but gosh they set the screen on fire with their intense fencing scene. This pair has so much potential. Looking forward to seeing more of them.