What are those zoom in scenes of komolika in Friday's episode

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw the repeat telecast of the show of Friday's episode..just want to say that why are those very zoom in scenes there.. Usually this type of direction is used for comedy scenes..but I think here  the director is intended to make komolika looks psycho but i don't know its only me or others who found it funny..I mean at some point I thought the camera is going to hit Aamna's face..

No offense to the actors ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shivam0711

Just saw the repeat telecast of the show of Friday's episode..just want to say that why are those very zoom in scenes there.. Usually this type of direction is used for comedy scenes..but I think here  the director is intended to make komolika looks psycho but i don't know its only me or others who found it funny..I mean at some point I thought the camera is going to hit Aamna's face..

No offense to the actors ..

It's not the camera moving c'mon.. its aamna zooming in and out ðŸ¤£ its horror or its comedy or its psychic or its drama , Cvs can only tell...may be they r trying too hard ke shayad ...may be..somebody laughs ðŸ˜†

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

It's not the camera moving c'mon.. its aamna zooming in and out ðŸ¤£ its horror or its comedy or its psychic or its drama , Cvs can only tell...may be they r trying too hard ke shayad ...may be..somebody laughs ðŸ˜†

Vamp banao, chalta hai...

Aamna ka camera angle mujhe "EK Thi Dayan" ka reboot lagta hai instead of KZK....🤣

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago