Kudos Ishani kudos!!!

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So today’s episode the last scene was good mind blowing! Finally ishani realized that she was an idiot for helping Sid FINALLY!! She realized how an idiot she was.. loved it!👏🏼👏🏼

Good luck to Sid!

Precap.. feel so bad for Ishani, but good as she has moved on! I’m loving dr. RAhil and ishani team though!❤️❤️true friendship rare to find love these twos❤️

But then again I have a feeling ishani still is gonna help Sid in scorned where Asha can’t see here! She has a plan on her own.. let’s see it’s getting interesting 🧐 though! Hope for an better week next Monday! Til then have a great weekend and a nice day❤️!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I will call Ishani an idiot for one thing. She made the mistake of confronting Asha directly which made her alert. That is where she is losing out. Had she gathered the evidence silently, she would have succeeded. Sid does not deserve Ishani. He deserves a wife like Asha and suffer.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think Ishani will back off

And about dr Sid I really think he is dg some drama and if it's not drama then he better live his rest life looking after asha and someone else kid as his own . 

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

I will call Ishani an idiot for one thing. She made the mistake of confronting Asha directly which made her alert. That is where she is losing out. Had she gathered the evidence silently, she would have succeeded. Sid does not deserve Ishani. He deserves a wife like Asha and suffer.

ahhaha true! :D 

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

I don't think Ishani will back off

And about dr Sid I really think he is dg some drama and if it's not drama then he better live his rest life looking after asha and someone else kid as his own . 

Me tooo think but then again we failed so many time when we had hoped for something better, but let see :) 

Hope the episodes are gonna get better and interesting next see 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kindoer

Me tooo think but then again we failed so many time when we had hoped for something better, but let see :) 

Hope the episodes are gonna get better and interesting next see 

Ishani won't leave Sid. She will try to help him behind his back. Hope this time she does not repeat the same mistake of going to Asha & confronting her directly.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh sub to aam baat hai serial mein ki  ki jub koi negative character ke against  koi solid proof  milega  sub se pehle usi ko bata denge

Ya phir mobile phone mein negative character ke khilaf koi proof police ko batane chalenge to bus hello hello hello hello  tum sun rahe ho na    yeh tub tuk karte rahenge jub tuk negative character asked phone na cut kare ya phir murder na kare

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Ishani won't leave Sid. She will try to help him behind his back. Hope this time she does not repeat the same mistake of going to Asha & confronting her directly.

Hope so also with the confronting Asha that she don’t repeat the same mistakes :))