Read this, anyone??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Nazar To Go Off Air?

However, Harsh Rajput denied the news saying that their contract won’t lapse in December-January. He also added that the show is going strong and people are loving it...

Star Plus’ popular supernatural drama Nazar starring Monalisa, Harsh Rajput and Niyati Fatnani in lead roles has earned a special place in viewer’s hearts for its unique storyline. The show which started out as a witch drama, later introduced never-heard-before characters and hence eccentricity took over, but the episodes always managed to bring something new to the storyline. 

Well, according to the latest buzz, Gul Khan’s show might go off air. Star is apparently waiting to see how Colors’ Naagin 4 does, before taking any call, as this genre sells, and even they want to replace Nazar and Divya Drishti with similar genre properties, though there is no guarantee that it will work. So Nazar’s unit has not been officially informed of the extension of their contract, which will soon lapse. Rather, it has been asked to continue ad-hoc.

However, Harsh Rajput denied the news saying that their contract won’t lapse in December-January. He also added that the show is going strong and people are loving it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for sharing Nikki.

On one hand, it's a bit of sad news as there are many people, specially technicians who are earning their livelihood through it.

But frankly, I'll be happy if they kill Mo once and for all and end the show on a happy note.

They have explored everything. Now there's hardly anything left to show.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thanks for sharing Nikki.

On one hand, it's a bit of sad news as there are many people, specially technicians who are earning their livelihood through it.

But frankly, I'll be happy if they kill Mo once and for all and end the show on a happy note.

They have explored everything. Now there's hardly anything left to show.

Welcome... 😊

Definitely... It is both a happy as well as a sad news. There are many people especially the crew who are earning their livelihood through it...

Even I will be happy if they end it on a happy note... Once and for all, kill Mo and be done with it...

Exactly... They have explored everything... Haan, if they would have given some importance to the cousins instead of Ved and other GH seniors, the show would have been even more better.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Frankly, I believe you should never really set the boundary if you want to proceed with it.

Look at TVD; the show started with the love triangle between two brothers and a girl. They completed that story with Season 4. Season 5 & 6 were basically repeating the old confusion like ITV, specially Season 6 where the ML supposedly died and the FL lost her memory yet fell in love with him all over again. They tried Season 7 but it didn't work our and ended with Season 8.

However, when they started Modern Family or Grey's Anatomy they roughly focused on one family or character so it gave them so many things to explore.

I am not saying they shouldn't have focused Mo. A lot of us got intrigued by her. But making it all about her became detrimental in the long run. Because neither they could show her dead, nor it was convincing the way she kept coming back.

I wish they only stressed on good v/s evil and focused on other entities too as that would leave the option to explore other things. But anyway, it has been a fun ride - mostly. It's better to end on a high note now than stretching it for TRP.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

fingers crossed hope for the best