Ronit aka Tarun, the lucky charm of KZK

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Earlier i had made a thread on how Ronit have been the lucky charm for AnuPre.

But, after seeing how the show have bounced back after last week, I couldn't refrain from making one more appreciation post for Ronit, moreover Tarun. He was introduced somewhere around the 70th episode. From then till now, he is one of the villains who has entertained the audience both with his character as well as his acting. Just watch the second clip of his below post. How dedicatedly & passionately is he performing his scene and all those who watched him dancing with the knife in last week's episode, had only praises for the way he raised the level of that scene with his brilliant maniac acting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VXvKEBnFb/

CVs....now that you have managed to get back more returns with less investment, please please please be kind enough to let Ronit stay in KZK. Not only because, he brings AnuPre together, but also for his acting. I have to say that after AnuPre, it is like i have found another reason in Ronit the character & Tarun the actor, to watch the show. Hope, we Ronit fans will not be disappointed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ronit was creepy and funny in that scene and Tarun as you have said already is a great actor and a great addition to the team 😳

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My favorite villain of the show after Naveen Babu. After Sanjay sir, tarun is the one whom I found capable of being best antagonist for this show. Though his character started off positive but took U-turn, he was amazing in both roles. Tarun just owns the screen with whatever little material he gets. I wish they utilize him more.

And of course my another fav ship RoPre, I absolutely love their tashan, Eri-Tarun have amazing Chemistry. Give me more RoPre please

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tarun is really a terrific actor...after Naveen the I ky villian who looks like a villian and performs is job so flawlessly...I hope they will keep him in the show n we will get one track for him solely...

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He's a great actor.. And actually there's so much scope in his character rather than just being komolika ka faithful side kick. After NB, he is another actor who has the incredible ability of being a funny villain!! The kidnapping sequence of Prerna was great entertainment. He has a superb chemistry with Erica.!! And much as I hate to admit it, he also has a great chemistry with charvi! 

As for returns, let's not forget that a filler track of ronit kidnapping prerna and anurag saving her got this show 2.3 trps. Although in those days this was average trps, it seems so great these days. 😆. He is paisa vasool entertainment, in short! 

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He is superb.. Very entertaining 😊

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is entertaining indeed.. villain with a pinch of comic hint.. haven't watched him much inn the show (watched him in BOSS too).. only the short Switzerland track and now.. He is good.. 👍🏼

CV’s have such talent NB Ronit who acts brilliantly and establishes themselves on their own dum ...😆

Tarun has been great addition to KZK Ensemble.... great acting skills and quite a Charm . 
I love Ronit .... plus looks like they are back to concentrating on RoShiv part .... Ermm I’m still not happy with this given what all Ronit has done . Shivani deserves better ....

But I hope CV’s keep him part of the show forever and utilise him aptly . 
He is quite a Talented Guy , don’t waste him CV’s .

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

CV’s have such talent NB Ronit who acts brilliantly and establishes themselves on their own dum ...😆

Tarun has been great addition to KZK Ensemble.... great acting skills and quite a Charm . 
I love Ronit .... plus looks like they are back to concentrating on RoShiv part .... Ermm I’m still not happy with this given what all Ronit has done . Shivani deserves better ....

But I hope CV’s keep him part of the show forever and utilise him aptly . 
He is quite a Talented Guy , don’t waste him CV’s .

kaash CVS ko ye aata... instead of focusing on the Iconics if they would have focused on the entire cast ye show aaj kuchh aur hi Hota...hope they have learnt their lesson....

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont know about lucky charm but Ronit's character far outshines the leads. The only character that brings in some freshness in a dull and drab toxic romance.