Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Durga Ma and Sher [LOL]

Pari definitely knows and understands Yogi better, perhaps even better than Yogi himself does. 

😆 Don’t know somehow that thought came in my mind. It was just to lighten up the mood.

@ bold absolutely true I agree with you on this.

Pari understands Yogi better as she has seen his other side which even his family and friends are not aware of. When he was crying in the van , in the shop. Pari has seen it and sensed it.

True she knows Yogi inside out better than Yogi himself does .

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Correct. I think even before Pari's parents enter, Yogi is going to reciprocate his feelings and everything will be sorted out between them. They might start dating and when Pari's parents come back, she will refuse to go. May be then her strained relationship with her parents will come out and Srivastavs will support her staying back? Arguments between the parents then?

Yes. And writers- please give Kabir's track a bit more importance or close it down. These bits and pieces doesn't help. I really do want a scene with the family celebrating Nisha's pregnancy now. 

Pari's father is better than her mother, but didn't he cheat with his wife? Wasn't that the issue for their divorce? Or was it just alleged? 

PH team could have done with a better actor for Pari's mom. Her broken english and vampish looks don't help.

Did her mom said he cheated on her.. I don't know if it happen.

I thought he false allegations that her mom had extra martial affair during their marriage.... 

True.. They need to give proper track to Vivek and nisha..... I am positive now yori confession is done..  After 1st date get over They will continue with Vivek drama... We can get scene where they will celebrate it... 

Regarding first scenario you are right Maybe her strained relationship with her parents will come out ... Pari Fighting for yogi and in that she start to talk about her own childhood memories... 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well balanced episode. Here are my highlights. 

1.Finally family gets to know Nisha is pregnant through the traditional method of vomiting. Nisha vomits- she is pregnant. Prakash did give an option it could be acidity 

2. Pari's mom made sure Kusum knows she is dead against Yogi. Kusum is hurt but somewhere I felt she decided that never ever she will allow this relationship if it comes up. 

3.SurBab trying to convince Yogi was good. But shouldn't they be asking if Yogi loves Pari too? Just because Pari loves him doesn't mean he should too. 

4.Pari's dilemma was wonderfully portrayed by Debattama. Feeling that Yogi doesn't want her, she decides to go back to Kolkata. Family's reaction of shock showed how much Pari has become part of their family. 

5.Prakash and his kanjoosi is always hilarious. His hate for sarso maach  When he goes against preparing elaborate food for guests and Kusum asks if that's how he treats them, he remembered Shiv and how good he was when he visited. Prakash then asks them to prepare lunch as Pari has become like their own. 

6.Sharma-Chauhan same story. Shiv realises something murky is going on. Even tells Gunjan if Roshan is wrong, he will break rishta. 

No one is discussing Yogi was out of line. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

No one is discussing Yogi was out of line. 

Updated my post in your thread

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Did her mom said he cheated on her.. I don't know if it happen.

I thought he false allegations that her mom had extra martial affair during their marriage.... 

Both of them were having extra marital affairs not just the father

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braich_gal

ok thanx for info

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braich_gal

And they have the audacity to advise Pari, send an alliance of their choice and tell her to return to them as now they r together .....WOW...I truly hope Pari sticks to her desires ,happiness  and not bow to their whims and fancies just cos of Shiv’s hospital twist.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

And they have the audacity to advise Pari, send an alliance of their choice and tell her to return to them as now they r together .....WOW...I truly hope Pari sticks to her desires ,happiness  and not bow to their whims and fancies just cos of Shiv’s hospital twist.

All goes down to Yogi. He needs to tell Prakash that he no longer loves Gunjan but is in love with Pari. Prakash wouldn't go against Yogi's happiness. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All goes down to Yogi. He needs to tell Prakash that he no longer loves Gunjan but is in love with Pari. Prakash wouldn't go against Yogi's happiness. 

Pakya asks Yogi today whether he is in love...😆of all...can u imagine him asking😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Pakya asks Yogi today whether he is in love...😆of all...can u imagine him asking😆

Imagine Yogi actually telling Pakya that Pari proposed. Lol