28th Nov : badalte rang ? acche lag rahe hai... (to me)

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was all about badalte rang.... 

Either Sabke rang badal rahe hai  ya we can see hints of new colors in some...

Gudiya is Gudiya wo toh badal nahi sakti...but from her conversation with Laxmi,it seems AJ has decided to make himself kathoor & ignore any fikar about Alisha... haan ignore toh hoga nahi but he may be is in stubborn mode to deny to think or give a thought about Alisha as she has already hurt him & his Gudiya enough using the fikar they have for her. He has made his mind, whatever Alisha does, her only agenda is always to hurt them. And like Gudiya said, wo apni jagah sahi bhi hai.... for now Alisha ki baatein daal mein gholni chaiye... let her get her karamphal 😈

We didn't see much of AJ today but it was understandable as episode mainly focused on "Alisha ko yaad aa rahi hai nani" & honestly that is no less of a delight for me atleast 😈

I so loved it jab Vikku uncle locked up her in jail & asked her to now yaad karo her "Mummy" 🤣

That was the sahi jagah to do so 

The way he made her say, "Mummy" was 🤣

Kal "Mummy" ki naam se darane ke khoshis kar rahi thi na ? ab ye sahi hai beta ! 

Waise Vikku uncle impressed me today in another case today....

He may be a villain, can be dark dark grey or even black but he referred to Alisha as "bacchi"

He told the police wali to only darao not maaro though beating up the girl might have brought suspicion, tab sherni se bachna mushkil ho jata

While talking to Alisha he time & again calls her "beta"  & today when he said her from tomorrow she is no more Alisha Antara Jindal but Vikrant Goyal ki control ki hui kathputli....He not once reminded her of her being married to him, didn't call her his wife or Alisha Vikrant Goyal

So Vikrant Goyal as a Villain comes clean of "Cringe factor" from my side & he not once till now has disgusted me. That is important. As of now with Alisha ko yaad dilaoing nani ---- kaam sahi kar raha hai ! 👍🏼

Ab aate hai topic title par, 

Today entire episode except for Guddu, everyone's rang is badaloing.... 

Have already mentioned about AJ, yes he did show hints of about to be go into his fikarmand mode but once Vikku uncle got Alisha back & said she has been in bar all night, he put that mode to rest& went back to state what is obvious to him, he was hurt once again.... In that he overlooked & didn't do the in dept analysis like Guddu... why would he ? last time yehi karke, pahar khodha tha but waha toh chiti bhi nahi nikla 

He seems to be in mode to discourage his Gudiya from taking any fikar of the bad egg too, he definitely doesn't like her wasting her neend for this & being pareshaan... as her restlessness makes him restless too 

Same is in case of all the positive characters, like Laxmi & Dadi, Alisha has played with everyone to this extend that now all of them do have a "formality" like care for her afterall family ki member hai... but are avoiding to take fikar for her cause that is what she had used to hurt them all

Dadi thinks Alisha has been sleeping in her room aram se by uraoing Guddu's neend

Laxmi bahu did kept a nazar on her, not cause she is concerned for her but cause Alisha keeps creating naya plans.... & seeing her not in home she felt she is doing badmaashi with her friends outside the house. And for her, Alisha is not worth spoiling her sasuma's neend 

Kuch bhi kaho I am loving this... 😳

Upar se I am also loving the shaitaan mandli's naya rang too.... inke bhi rang badal rahe hai... 

Sab positive & negative characters ke rang adla badli ho rahe hai.... 

Where they used to do the upar upar se dhyaan rakhna of Alisha before, now they did seemed genuinely concerned... now they were the ones doing her in dept analysis of Alisha's badlav, her manners 

Revti ka keh nahi sakte but Pervy's concern looked genuine at least to me 

Par Chorni's logic of shaadi ke baad sab badal jate hai.... was 😆

kher onscreen ka pata nahi but here somewhere offscreen I guess, Revti's MS broke 

Kanhaji... please humare Pervy ki raksha karna..... Guys pray for Pervy's safety pleaseee....

Vikku uncle ke liye thodi si gyaan : 

Bhai aap toh mujhe bohot pasand aa rahe ho.... & honestly I want you to not get caught easily & uske liye zaroori hai that being a chor, you don't try to play police-police with our sherni.... wo soonglegi ! ya phir already soong chuki hai...

Abhi by your desperate attempt to bhatkao dhyaan from yourself to Alisha se toh you will directly fall under her radar... Bachna bohot mushkil hai Vikku uncle... samhalke chalio 

A special mention : that small glimpse of Jindal saab ka gussa... wajah kuch bhi ho, jab jab inka dimaag ke temperature badhta hai.... tab tab asaar unke looks pe bhi hota hai.... Jindal saab gusse mein looks extra extra hot ! 

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pata nahi kyu mereko Vicky Uncle pasand arahw arahw hai .... Tough I am strictly against physical violence and torcher on a girl but Alisha us getting what she deserve ...

Hmmm Viku Uncle aka pawan sir 👏kya acting karte hai boss 

Rest Kuch nahi bolna mereko about Pervy he is the only sane villan who genuinely cares for everyone in the house especially Villans logo ka masiah hai yeh ..❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Viku uncle negative honge hame to uska andaza pehle se hi tha hame v av tk inki performance lafi accha laga no clingy words abhi kuch din aur bach ke rhe to accha hai q ki jindal sahab qa krne wale hai ham soch skte hai😈kuch v ho bitiya ko mast control kiya hai inhone😛

Pervy was really genuinly concerend for bitiya saru bahu ko to apna entertainment ki chinta jyada hai ullu mendak ko apne siwa kuch nhi dikha😆

Ham pervy ke liye jaroor pray krenge👍🏼

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Viku uncle negative honge hame to uska andaza pehle se hi tha hame v av tk inki performance lafi accha laga no clingy words abhi kuch din aur bach ke rhe to accha hai q ki jindal sahab qa krne wale hai ham soch skte hai😈kuch v ho bitiya ko mast control kiya hai inhone😛

Pervy was really genuinly concerend for bitiya saru bahu ko to apna entertainment ki chinta jyada hai ullu mendak ko apne siwa kuch nhi dikha😆

Ham pervy ke liye jaroor pray krenge👍🏼

Aree Kammo ji, pehle toh ek hug le lo 🤗❤️

more frequent aaya jaaya karo na..... 

I am loving Vikku uncle as a villain....

Banda buri harqatein kar raha hai, jo usse karna chaiye

I am not liking how he is emotionally torturing my Jindal saab which I am not supposed to like

But he is not repelling me from the show 

Instead mazaa aa raha hai... bitiya ko bheegi billi bana ke "meaow" karwa diya 🤣

Kal ke baad, mere yakeen aur bhi pakka ho gaya that kabhi na kabhi, Pervy will tunn into Gudiya's assistant.... uss din ka intezaar rahega.... 

aap bas uske liye pray karte rehna 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Pata nahi kyu mereko Vicky Uncle pasand arahw arahw hai .... Tough I am strictly against physical violence and torcher on a girl but Alisha us getting what she deserve ...

Hmmm Viku Uncle aka pawan sir 👏kya acting karte hai boss 

Rest Kuch nahi bolna mereko about Pervy he is the only sane villan who genuinely cares for everyone in the house especially Villans logo ka masiah hai yeh ..❤️

Vikku uncle is pasanad hone layaak...

& ab tok toh he didn't do any physical violence 

But Jindal saab ke haaton unpe physical violence zaroor hua hai... 

& aasha hai... aage aur bhi honge 

& Vikku uncle ko uske layaak bhi toh banna hai ! 😛

Na Pervy is not villain logo ka massihah, he is a panauti for them 🤣

Massiha toh wo apun log ka hai 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Aree Kammo ji, pehle toh ek hug le lo 🤗❤️

more frequent aaya jaaya karo na..... 

I am loving Vikku uncle as a villain....

Banda buri harqatein kar raha hai, jo usse karna chaiye

I am not liking how he is emotionally torturing my Jindal saab which I am not supposed to like

But he is not repelling me from the show 

Instead mazaa aa raha hai... bitiya ko bheegi billi bana ke "meaow" karwa diya 🤣

Kal ke baad, mere yakeen aur bhi pakka ho gaya that kabhi na kabhi, Pervy will tunn into Gudiya's assistant.... uss din ka intezaar rahega.... 

aap bas uske liye pray karte rehna 😳

Ham to ayenge hi akhir ghar hai hamara😛

Vikku uncle to hame v entertaining lagte hai i sure jindal sahab se maar khate hue v ye entertaining hi lagenge😈

I cant wait pervy ko guddiya ka assistant bante dekhne ke liye😛uske liye pray krna to hamara kartavya hai😛

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Ham to ayenge hi akhir ghar hai hamara😛

Vikku uncle to hame v entertaining lagte hai i sure jindal sahab se maar khate hue v ye entertaining hi lagenge😈

I cant wait pervy ko guddiya ka assistant bante dekhne ke liye😛uske liye pray krna to hamara kartavya hai😛

kammo ji, aap pyaar ho...😳

Vikku uncle ko toh pehle bhi maar padi hai though unhone kuch kiya nahi tha

but balance out toh karna hai na ?

let him do some paap & phir aage ki pitai ki bhi toh layak banna hai... hai na ?😉

About Pervy, intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai & Pervy never disappoints