Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

As per precap Narayan is stuck in that Daldal so I think Shree after she realises that she is Laxmi and gaining her Shakti, will come to help him and the Sapt-padi with occur than, It is not Pheras but steps that they are taking. So Narayan will remember in the next episode. 

But Samudra Dev has to agree to give up Shree willingly only than the Samudra Manthan can occur to restore Gods to their previous glory so, Samudra dev they have to convince and after they do that I am sure he will want to do the Kanyadan as per Rituals so maybe Marriage then. 

Sagar Ne Di Hari Ko Lakshmi 

Waise He Reet Janak Nibhaye 

Kanyadan Se Punya Kamavye 

Yup most likely this is what will happen. I do hope we get the marriage track. All the customs in Hindu scriptures are based on their marriage and the bride and groom take and make the promises as Vishnu and Lakshmi.  

So it would be really bad if they just skip the marriage track even the swaymver was not that impressive. 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

#StarPlus: #Kullfi 0.9, #Namah 0.9, #Sanjivani 1.0, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.0, #YehhJaduHaiJinnKa 2.8, #KahaanHumKahaanTum 2.3, #YehRishtaKKH 2.9, #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 2.2, #YeHaiMohabbatein 1.4, #Nazar 1.4, #DivyaDrishti 2.0, #DancePlus5 2.2, #TEDTalksIndiaNayiBaat 0.4

TRP Increased for Namah.... hope it will be more in coming weeks....

.9 Finally hamari mehnat ka phal, This is the highest the TRP that has ever been after the first day which was 1.2 i think. 

SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

.9 Finally hamari mehnat ka phal, This is the highest the TRP that has ever been after the first day which was 1.2 i think. 

SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Yup but everyone was excited for the first week of the show as it was the premiere the ratings began to go down after audience saw the show and decided it was not worth it. Now we are slowly gaining back our ratings. 

I am surprised that TEDTALKS has such a low TRP, Star only promotes that show and Dance Plus than how come people are not watching it