Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice work! Congrats, and yes, do give us some tips 😆

Sneha!! I remember you from last season! How have you been?

Congrats on your success and wish you the best for the future!

P.S. We are the same age. 😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago
Ammu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations Sneha! 👏

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Sneha are you on medication. if not then please see the doctor as if you have under active thyroid issue then you need medication otherwise it will affect your health in long terms.

I say this as I too suffer with thyroid problems. So doctors have put on thyroxine medication and have been on it since last 20 years.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations Sneha. ❤️🤗

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I am elated to tell you that I have been featured in today TOI 's edition in the health section !

I gained 20 kilos in 2015 due to thyroid. I felt scared everytime I looked in mirror. Never understood what's happening to me. It was as if someone has filled lot of air inside me, I had bloated like a balloon.

I wish I knew that Physical appearance is not important . I wish someone had told me, that It's okay not to be perfect always. I wish I knew that Self acceptance is what is required.

It hurt. Badly.

I had finally managed to get rid of 15 kilos and featured in Times of India Today. And I lost weight without any exercise.

Weight loss story: This girl lost 15 kilos by walking for one hour every day! - Times of India

I had written my weight loss story in my blog which became popular and I was approached by TOI via email last week.

I lost weight two years back and finally decided to share my story this month in my blog . 

The only unfortunate part is, that last month again detected with thyroid and put on some weight, but Now I know how to go back to shape and I will 😘

P.S - Was feeling super excited to be in today's paper so thought to share with you all😄

Amazing story!I also have been thru this stage because of circumstances in my personal life it effected my meal schedules and i started gaining massive weight!After an year when i saw myself in the mirror i was in shock!From that time i started going to the gym 2 days in the week and eating healthy low calorie things it is 2 years now!I came back to my previous weight!But i can not stop gym so im now only exercising to stay fit and not on a diet anymore☺️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Wow congrats 😃 

I think you will be having a lot of ppl mailing u asking for tips 😆

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on achieving your goal. ⭐️It's an inspirational story which will help many. 👍🏼

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Wow ! Congratulations Sneha ❤️

Thanks chingu darling 🤗

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations and celebrations🥳