Fire Within Her FF...Maya and Mrityunjay Story

Divya.W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This will be little different with characters..

Prologue...

A lone tear escaped  from his eye.Downstairs, His entire family was doing arrangements for his Birthday's Party. He really don't want to celebrate today but for his family, He agreed for the party. Rubbing the fingers over the photo one more time ,He puts the wallet in front pocket of his waist-coat. Putting on coat, He again fixes his facial expression to wear the mask of Cold-hearted Business Tycoon The Mritunjay Roy.. He makes his way to downstairs where's his family was waiting for him...

Somewhere...in the same city...A lady sitting in dark with a knife in her hand. A large cake with blowing candles over the top making the whole atmosphere a little bit scary. Outside, The strong winds are trying to burst the glass panes of window to make their way inside but unable to do so. Blowing up the candles, She psychotically cut the cakes into pieces and put a small bite on her mouth...and with a second she throws it ..

I hate this flavor...Saying this ,She smashes the cake with her hand and make her way to outside Balcony. Near window, Feeling the cool winds on her face, She brings a photo in front of her eyes, Her face softens a little and her eyes got teary but she brushes off her expression within a second and some sort of fire behind the tears are Cleary showing.

'I wrote something for you ,she said ,'as i know you like Original’. Here.. I go..

Jab pyaar hua tha tumse ,Tab socha tha khushiyaan behisaab hogi..

Mohabbat toh bepannah thi,Par ab nafart hadh se paar hogi.

Happy Birthday to you...Jay....

Saying this ,She tears that piece of paper into pieces and throws it outside the window which carried by winds  to nowhere.

This is going to intense story of love and much more about hatred .I will update the first chapter first epi. I know beyhadh is famous for its twist and turns and you will get the same with this small ff with both my favorites

Edited by Divya.W - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's Beautiful.Please continue ⭐️

Grey-licious thumbnail

Seems interesting 

Please do continue

Would love to read your version of beyhadh

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

wow this sounds great, interesting n intriguing....plzzz do continue soon ....am already loving ur version of Beyhadh with Maya and Jay

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

please pm me when you update 

Divya.W thumbnail

Sorry for not updating till now...will get it done by tomorrow..For now ,

A little intro..

MJ-The eldest brother of Roy family.In Mid 40s .His Family Consist of :

1.Rudra & Rishi -Rudra is trying hard to establish his publications house and Rishi -Pampered by Whole Family.

2. Mother

3.Antara Singhania- MJ Business partner & his Friend.

4.Aamir-MJ's Confidant.

and Maya- You will unfold about her slowly and one thing for sure..She is cold like the ice....

Rest will be the mystery ,Going to unpuzzle ...and will lead to MJ-Maya...with a twist

Ziva01 thumbnail

Thks for the intro ....awaiting the update eagerly ....so here Rudra and Rishi are Mj's bros and MJ isn't married rite😉

Thks in adv for the update🤗

Divya.W thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the intro ....awaiting the update eagerly ....so here Rudra and Rishi are Mj's bros and MJ isn't married rite😉

Thks in adv for the update🤗

Ryt...I know in the show  ,MJ may be the main villian but I still want to see their Tashan ..

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya.W

Ryt...I know in the show  ,MJ may be the main villian but I still want to see their Tashan ..

@ bold same here ....happy MJ, Rudra and Rishi are bros in ur FF😃....chalo ll wait for the update

Divya.W thumbnail

Chapter-1

The Facade

The party going to take long, not going, to finish till morning and thanks to the friend gang of  Rishi and Rudra ,The decent party already turned into a wild one. Still ,He's happy for them and sneakily left the house to find some peace outside. The huge mansion was situated at sea shore and after driving his car to little distance, He’s quite far enough when the party's loud music finally stopped hurting  his eardrums. Sitting on his car’s bonnet, He’s content that still the voice of sea waves sounds musical and he can feel the soothing winds on his face. Suddenly a feminine figure he can see ,who was gradually moving towards the ocean .The long gown seems to be familiar, he’s unable to believe his eyes, Unknowingly he makes his way towards the sea and didn't even realize the fact that his clothes are fully wet but his trance got broken when the strong wave splashes water on his face ,Making him sad again..

I MISS YOU...

I HATE YOU...

She repeated for nth time. Again.

Standing in front of her balcony, She was watching the sky. The whole sky was crusted with darkness when suddenly a ray of light start breaking it into pieces, making the darkness to bid adieu to welcome the morning. But her eyes are still blank and dry.

I promise Jay, You’re going to regret your decision soon ...It's a promise...

In Roy Mansion...

Everyone was discussing about the party and Especially, Rishi boosting up himself about the rocking arrangement he done for his bro...

‘My friends are super happy, He said.

'Forget about the arrangements...My friends are super jealous ....Especially girls are drooling over bhai...

'Shut up Rishi..!Rudra quiets him., ‘You are talking about our big bro...

'Yes. Our hotshot millionaire bro who's still a bachelor..

Just...Rudra tried to raise voice once again. When a voice quiets both of them..

Enough for today....Mj was standing there, still in his party clothes and somehow wet and messy. You both need to do a lot for today...Rishi ...Go get your self ready for the college. Saying this, He march towards this room. All are surprised as MJ usually encourages in his stupid tactics.

Here in the room, MJ tries to sleep when suddenly his cell phone starts ringing...

'Hello' He answers sleepily.

'Hello MJ...You've an important meeting just call to remind you. It’s important for you to attend..

Ok! Will come after lunch. He land into deep slumber.