Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Misunderstandings can be poisonous in one’s relation” - Mudit Nayar 

Currently YoRi/YaRi had a ton of ups but we've now had the first down. 

In my previous post I created a detailed post consisting of Yogi's behaviour. Which I'd recommend you read before reading on. In this I will mainly be talking about Pari. 

Misunderstandings

So we've seen the latest episode and didn't we all think it'd be resolved by the end of today. Weren't we wrong. 

Now Pari is in a very difficult position. She has opened her heart to Yogi, making herself vulnerable to him. In return she is being avoided or so she thinks. Fearing that her friendship with Yogi will be for the worse. Now with each hour that passes by, the pain only gets worse. 

It gets worse when Pari misunderstands Yogi's behaviour, thinking he hates her and is avoiding her because he doesn't love her. As we know Yogi chooses to avoid Pari for a few reasons: The main reason is Fear of Love; then we have Yogi Insecure about his disability and; he believes she deserves better. 

Though Pari misunderstood Yogi here (understandably so). So what Pari believes is far from the truth, it does however fuel the reasons behind the choice of returning with her parents. As we witnessed she was thinking about how Yogi has treated her recently and without Yogi communicating it doesn't help. This leads to her to form a conclusion that Yogi doesn't love her but hates her. Had Yogi not been by the window, she would have painfully accepted her parents wish. 

So Pari misunderstood Yogi here and it does a lot of damage such as solely become the reason of leaving Yogi & Family. 

Just like Mudit Nayar said “Misunderstandings can be poisonous in one’s relation.” 

Communication or the lack thereof

Now I won't delve deep into this as I've explored this in my previous post. Anyway, Miscommunication is to fail to communicate adequately, this can be seen somewhat between Yogi-Pari I guess, but the real issue is due to Yogi's total lack of communication. Its Yogi's lack of communication which led to Pari misunderstanding. Yogi needs to find the courage to speak to Pari. Only then can they clear all misunderstandings and begin a relationship. We explored Yogi's behaviour previously and Yogi is yet to face his fears. To beat those fears he must talk to Pari and begin to love again. So far he has slightly come past the stage that he isn't worthy of her love because he is different, this we have Surjit to thank for. Lets hope for the best! 

Misunderstanding can be formed from a lack of communication. So it will take communication to solve the first fall of Yogi-Pari. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's more than miscommunication between Yogi and Pari. At the moment, it's no communication. Yogi's silence is insulting to Pari. It's embarrassing and she isn't wrong in feeling that. Yogi needs to talk openly with her like the way he usually does. I am sure he will do that once he realises his own feelings.

Agree on the misunderstanding part. Yogi avoiding Pari makes her feel Yogi doesn't like her anymore or doesn't reciprocate her love. I am sure all this will be cleared by end of this week. 

PS: That E24 segment has actually ruined our theory creations as we now know Yogi confesses also

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think it's more than miscommunication between Yogi and Pari. At the moment, it's no communication. Yogi's silence is insulting to Pari. It's embarrassing and she isn't wrong in feeling that. Yogi needs to talk openly with her like the way he usually does. I am sure he will do that once he realises his own feelings.

Agree on the misunderstanding part. Yogi avoiding Pari makes her feel Yogi doesn't like her anymore or doesn't reciprocate her love. I am sure all this will be cleared by end of this week. 

PS: That E24 segment has actually ruined our theory creations as we now know Yogi confesses also

Yeah when writing this,  I had a feeling it wasn't miscomunication but a lack of communication. I'll be sure to edit it. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The lack of communication / trust can break / create MU in any relationships. Here as you said it is a lack of communication & self confidence which is a hurdle from Yogi's side to accept his inner feelings. And when there will come the time to talk to both families I'm pretty sure Yogi will have insecurities but the love is stronger and together they will be strong! 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

The lack of communication / trust can break / create MU in any relationships. Here as you said it is a lack of communication & self confidence which is a hurdle from Yogi's side to accept his inner feelings. And when there will come the time to talk to both families I'm pretty sure Yogi will have insecurities but the love is stronger and together they will be strong! 

I explored Yogi's side and analysed his character previously. However the thing keeping him silent is the fear of love, by accepting love he feels he is putting himself in a position to be heartbroken. 

He wasn't talking because he doesn't want to approach this sensitive topic. He doesn't see a problem by not approaching it, as Pari isn't going anywhere. But now she is leaving, just watch how finds his voice. 

His confidence is still low but not as low as before Pari confessed and Surjit spoke to him. Yogi's confidence will shoot back up along with insecurity which will be gone after he is with Pari. His insecurity will fade away the more he realises Pari chose him. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I explored Yogi's side and analysed his character previously. However the thing keeping him silent is the fear of love, by accepting love he feels he is putting himself in a position to be heartbroken. 

He wasn't talking because he doesn't want to approach this sensitive topic. He doesn't see a problem by not approaching it, as Pari isn't going anywhere. But now she is leaving, just watch how finds his voice. 

His confidence is still low but not as low as before Pari confessed and Surjit spoke to him. Yogi's confidence will shoot back up along with insecurity which will be gone after he is with Pari. His insecurity will fade away the more he realises Pari chose him. 

Exactly and yes I remember tour previous post on Yogi's mind...Pari is the perfect choice for him with or without insecurities Yogi will be strong as long as the is Pari & vis parivaar with him! And Pari she needs Srivastavas love / care along with Yogi who understands & can comforts her. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

More than low confidence and self doubt, I think it is wonder for Yogi. How can Pari love him? What did she see in him to love him. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rishani77

Exactly and yes I remember tour previous post on Yogi's mind...Pari is the perfect choice for him with or without insecurities Yogi will be strong as long as the is Pari & vis parivaar with him! And Pari she needs Srivastavas love / care along with Yogi who understands & can comforts her. 

YoRi  COMPLETE each other. They can fill in each other’s lives what the other lacks. This makes a fulfilling bond. 
Pari will get a Pariwar, Yogi will find his voice in Pari. ❤️

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

More than low confidence and self doubt, I think it is wonder for Yogi. How can Pari love him? What did she see in him to love him. 

Ya... In that coffee shop scene he mentions to his friend that she can easily get a better guy.