Himanshi Khurana's mother: Bond with Asim is for Show/Entertainment

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-bigg-boss-13s-himanshi-khuranas-mother-on-her-closeness-with-asim-riaz-it-is-a-show-for-entertainment-nobody-should-take-it-seriously/articleshow/72261249.cms

Exclusive- Himanshi Khurana's mother on her daughter's closeness with Asim Riaz in Bigg Boss 13: It is a show for entertainment, nobody should take it seriouslyBy - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Bigg Boss 13 contestants Himanshi Khurana and Asim Riaz have grown closer to each other in the last few days. The Kashmiri model, who has been smitten with Punjabi Kudi, Himanshi Khurana has been behaving extra protective towards her. He is giving her all the attention and other housemates have started telling Asim that he is in love with Himanshi.

Even the Punjabi actress is aware of Asim’s feelings towards her and considers him as close friends.

Though, Asim is very vocal about his affection towards Himanshi, the latter has always stated that she is committed and is in a 9-year-old long relationship.

During an exclusive chat with the TimesofIndia.com, Himanshi’s mother stated, "Asim is a very good boy. I think it is part of his game strategy, after all, it is a show for entertainment let's not forget that. Till last week we saw that Rashami and Sidharth were at loggerheads, but now they are pally with each other. It is a game show, I don't think anyone should take it seriously. Nobody knows the future, kal kaun kahan hoga kisko pata... It is for entertainment."

When quizzed about their growing closeness between Asim and her daughter Himanshi, her mom said, "Life is very unpredictable, so I don't know what lies ahead. But I am happy that Himanshi has got a genuine friend inside. Asim is a very good person and I can't comment future mein kya hoga."

In last night's episode, Asim was all praise for Himanshi and he kept complimenting her. He was seen saying that Himanshi is the most beautiful seen on TV. The 'Soch', 'Mannn Bharrya' actress celebrates her birthday today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukulsinghrawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mummy toh modern nikali 😆but frankly its great that her parents understand this👍🏼

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣. Ab iss fakester ke rone pe mein symapthy dikhaun🤣. Accha hai chabra iske maze le raha hai

Mummy giving away Beti's game plan.

Asim pawn hai, pawn hi rahega. 

Himanshi isko use karke acche se phenkgi kachre me. 🤣

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice to know that Himanshi's mother has good impression of asim. Even Mahira's mom had said good things for Asim . 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

🤣. Ab iss fakester ke rone pe mein symapthy dikhaun🤣. Accha hai chabra iske maze le raha hai

Sbhi fake kr rhe h ..still shehnaz ka rona rona lgta h sbko jbki wo kitno ko ghuma rhi h pr iske rone me fake pan ..wowww

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Mummy giving away Beti's game plan.

Asim pawn hai, pawn hi rahega. 

Himanshi isko use karke acche se phenkgi kachre me. 🤣

Like sana has done to multiple guys..