Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

😆Oh then fine....Mujhe laga yeh kab huva ki maine miss ki...😆

😆😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyable episode. Liked how Pari went to Yogi and talked directly. Open talks always work. Sad to see Pari dejected because Yogi was avoiding her. Yogi could have said he needs some time to think. 

SurBab were fabulous. True friends of Yogi's. Surjeet's explanation of gaay and kuttha LOL Babloo was sweet. Feeling angry at himself for hurting Yogi. Lovely screen. 

Dadaji and tokleef LOL Loved the family scene. Prakash and Dadaji nok jhok never gets tiring. Prakash noticing something off was good. Dadaji trapping Prakash saying he was looking at Pari's mother was ROFL 

Pari and parents scene was good but the actors playing parents are very weak. Yogi eavesdropping. Wrong impression. 

I want the family to stop Pari from leaving. Not let her parents' insults change their bond with Pari. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my... what an episode.

Lets get the positives out the way: I'm happy Bablu has learnt to move on, Surjit is a real hero. A Shiv/Chauhan free episode. Dadaji is amazing, speaking in Bengali and putting Prakash on the spot. Lastly this is postive and negative, but Yogi was about to open up. Its good because he does want Pari to know as he doesn't want to hurt her. However he didn't get a real chance and this has made Pari feel heartbroken and rejected.

Now for the negatives: Pari was going to agree to go back with her parents hadn't Yogi been there. There is no denying it, Yogi is breaking her heart by staying silent. I'd hoped he would go to her and confess after Surjit had given him some well needed wisdom. Pari is going home heartbroken and feeling ashamed as seen in the precap, She hasn't gotten a response from Yogi and she feels like she never will recieve one especially after what Pari's mother said to Kusum. Thats another point, Kusum took another blow for her Yogi. Who knows if this will impact the future. Lastly Yogi isn't opening up on his own, he needs a dramatic event to take place to do so. 

Luckily we all have witnessed E24's latest on set video. Otherwise we'd have been in tears today. That video is my oxygen after seeing the episode. Also Kabir and Nisha are acting totally normal with Prakash laying off Kabir and when did Khushi's room become Pari's bedroom. Has Khushi become non existent? 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Is it not episode 99? 

Nevermind I'm wrong.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Missed first 15 minutes 

Pari's mom dad says we are back together 

tum bhi humare saath chalo

she says I suffered a lot due to you people 

ab aur nahi

you both are not made for each other 

and bahar jo baithi ho wo family hai

jo ek dusre se pyaar karti hai

sacrifice karte hai

her parents say sab kuch theek hoga

hum ek saath rahenge

bolo Pari kya baat hai

she remembers Yogi ignoring her

Yogi watching them

Precap- Kusum saya YoRi ke beech kuch nahi hai

Pari's mom says aur kuch ho bhi nahi sakta

wo bechara to bol sun bhi nahi sakta

Kusum hurt

Pari says main nahi chahti aap logon ko takleef ho isliye main Kolkata ja rahi hoon

Surjit says par tum to Yogi se

Kusum asks Yogi se kya

Did Yogi understand what took place between Pari and Parents? He reads lips though everyone had their back towards him. But I think he read everything else such as body language. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Is it not episode 99? 

Nevermind I'm wrong.

99 tomorrow n 100 on Friday.. yay..🥳

Seriously if this E24 segment had not been there I would be dead crying after watching the Precap. 😭

I think we will get YaRi date on Friday.. lets see what happens..😁

braich_gal thumbnail

Oh my... what an episode.

Lets get the positives out the way: I'm happy Bablu has learnt to move on, Surjit is a real hero. A Shiv/Chauhan free episode. Dadaji is amazing, speaking in Bengali and putting Prakash on the spot. Lastly this is postive and negative, but Yogi was about to open up. Its good because he does want Pari to know as he doesn't want to hurt her. However he didn't get a real chance and this has made Pari feel heartbroken and rejected.

Now for the negatives: Pari was going to agree to go back with her parents hadn't Yogi been there. There is no denying it, Yogi is breaking her heart by staying silent. I'd hoped he would go to her and confess after Surjit had given him some well needed wisdom. Pari is going home heartbroken and feeling ashamed as seen in the precap, She hasn't gotten a response from Yogi and she feels like she never will recieve one especially after what Pari's mother said to Kusum. Thats another point, Kusum took another blow for her Yogi. Who knows if this will impact the future. Lastly Yogi isn't opening up on his own, he needs a dramatic event to take place to do so. 

Luckily we all have witnessed E24's latest on set video. Otherwise we'd have been in tears today. That video is my oxygen after seeing the episode. Also Kabir and Nisha are acting totally normal with Prakash laying off Kabir and when did Khushi's room become Pari's bedroom. Has Khushi become non existent? 

Bold:- That's what I fear... Kusum being against YaRi because of Pari's mother's insult. 

Wahi toh!!! Where is she?????? It's like the Shrivastavs forgot they had a daughter... 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

99 tomorrow n 100 on Friday.. yay..🥳

Seriously if this E24 segment had not been there I would be dead crying after watching the Precap. 😭

I think we will get YaRi date on Friday.. lets see what happens..😁

The date is next week. Friday is way too early. 

I expect Episode 100 to be dramatic with Pari leaving. So next week Monday/Tuesday Yogi goes after Pari. 

braich_gal thumbnail

Did Yogi understand what took place between Pari and Parents? He reads lips though everyone had their back towards him. But I think he read everything else such as body language. 

I think he read their body language but probably doesn't really understand what is going on completely..