Posted: 4 years ago

Like Prabhas has made a fan-following in North India after Bahubali 2 which was proven with Saaho's opening (24 Crores), has Robert Downey Jr too made a fan-following after Endgame in India? I remember how in the end credits, his name got loud cheers, none of the other Avengers got that, and it was the first day show. Was it a sign that RDJ has got stardom beyond his Tony Stark image? 

In simple words, Will Dolittle(RDJ's next film) get an opening like Saaho in India? 

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I believe it's competing with dune to become 2020's biggest flop. Both films are overbudgeted. Over $200 milllion without marketing cost. So they would require atleast $450 million to break even. Just like many other marvel/DC actors, RJD is not a box office draw outside the big budget superhero kinda films. Most of those films (avengers/iron Man/Sherlock) work based on the brand name and mostly nothing to do who the lead star is. 

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

I believe it's competing with dune to become 2020's biggest flop. Both films are overbudgeted. Over $200 milllion without marketing cost. So they would require atleast $450 million to break even. Just like many other marvel/DC actors, RJD is not a box office draw outside the big budget superhero kinda films. Most of those films (avengers/iron Man/Sherlock) work based on the brand name and mostly nothing to do who the lead star is. 

India ke baare mein pucha.😆