One thing that irritates me in IIM!!

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Besides Sharma-Chauhan drama. 

WHERE is Kushi?!?!?! The last we saw her was during the Diwali track then she went missing and everyone has forgotten about her!!  

Like at least explain her absence..for Pihu I can imagine she is at school or already sleeping  or something.. But Kushi.. Who is supposedly Yogi's favorite sibling!! Is the actress still acting in IIM? are they looking for a replacement? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Besides Sharma-Chauhan drama. 

WHERE is Kushi?!?!?! The last we saw her was during the Diwali track then she went missing and everyone has forgotten about her!!  

Like at least explain her absence..for Pihu I can imagine she is at school or already sleeping  or something.. But Kushi.. Who is supposedly Yogi's favorite sibling!! Is the actress still acting in IIM? are they looking for a replacement? 

Just watch how she appears randomly with "I was Busy with studies." ðŸ¤£

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, I don't mind her absence. She would probably mess up Yogi-Pari with her warning Pari "Mere bhai se door rehna" with vampish looks.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

🤣🤣

Or may be she will pop up randomly and say ‘ I was at kanpur wali bua’s ( dadaji’s sister) house for vacation..😆😆😆

braich_gal thumbnail

🤣CVS are capable of that.. Or she went on college trip.. 

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Honestly, I don't mind her absence. She would probably mess up Yogi-Pari with her warning Pari "Mere bhai se door rehna" with vampish looks.

Maybe not.. She did actually suggest Paris to him at one point.. Albeit for just a moment.. I think she will support them once she sees Yogi feels the same way.. And probably give Paris a warning.. Hurt my brother I kill you

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣🤣

Or may be she will pop up randomly and say ‘ I was at kanpur wali bua’s ( dadaji’s sister) house for vacation..😆😆😆

🤣

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣🤣

Imagine 😂😂

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Imagine 😂😂

Its so damn funny that on ITv a character has just disappeared and suddenly pops up n their funny illogical explanations that why they were not there..😂🤣