Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I just read that in Kusum's voice 😳🤣

🤣🤣

I am not kusum though. But she too will feel happy about it once she knows it..😂🤣

Seems like after watching the BTS about YaRi date everyone has loosen up their nut- bolts..🤣

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣🤣

I am not kusum though. But she too will feel happy about it once she knows it..😂🤣

Seems like after watching the BTS about YaRi date everyone has loosen up their nut- bolts..🤣

Definitely, I think its been gloomy with everything. The news about the show going off air, so we assumed they'll be rushing the story. We were all so immersed and emotionally tied into the story and the characters that we felt everything they felt, most it was pain and sadness.

But look at us all jolly. Can't wait to see whats in store! Hopefully the trps increase dramatically and keep the show on air. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Wah Wah!  Wah Wah! 

You created their next promo line!! 👏

Shukriya.. shukriya..😁🤗

@ bold Seriously?? Is this shaayri so good? It just randomly popped out of my brains and I jot it down here..

Great 👍 Unknowingly I created tagline for them.. waah kya baat hai..😆

They should give us fans some credit for that.. Makers and channel guys I need some royalty for it if you guys use my shaayri as a tagline for YaRi ..🤑

I need some 💵💴💶💷 so we all Fans can celebrate new beginnings of YaRi..🥳

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Definitely, I think its been gloomy with everything. The news about the show going off air, so we assumed they'll be rushing the story. We were all so immersed and emotionally tied into the story and the characters that we felt everything they felt, most it was pain and sadness.

But look at us all jolly. Can't wait to see whats in store! Hopefully the trps increase dramatically and keep the show on air. 

Yeah seriously I was feeling gloomy.

True. We all are so engrossed in the story and feels like all characters are our family so we emotionally connected with YaRi and Srivastava family. N till now all they were dealing with was pain and sadness. So their happy times are like our happy times..😂🤣

Happy days are here again..

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhh😲I am the only one who is late to the party  😲

Saw this thread just now😒

Anyways gladas I was expecting a brief separation yest and today Pari did say she is going to Kolkata....now I rest my fears😎....

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The party has only begun! 

What do mean Pari is going Kolkata?!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

The party has only begun! 

What do mean Pari is going Kolkata?!

Yet to watch today’s  episode As I would be the last amongst all of us to watch the episode.😅

But in the Precap Pari said to Yogi that she is moving to Kolkata. ( may be because of Yogi’s ignoring / avoiding her) 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yet to watch today’s  episode As I would be the last amongst all of us to watch the episode.😅

But in the Precap Pari said to Yogi that she is moving to Kolkata. ( may be because of Yogi’s ignoring / avoiding her) 

Yes, She said it as her mom obviously put down Yogi and she dint want to b the one to cause probs for family. Also Yogi’s ignorance was killing her.

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was watching precap again.. When Bablu said how can you leave... Jab tum yogi se... And kusum went yogi  se what...and then today's segment.. It makes me wonder whether in this segment is it only vivek/rani/nisha who knows they love each other OR the whole family knows but vivek/rani are helping them to go on date without family's knowledge.. 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I was watching precap again.. When Bablu said how can you leave... Jab tum yogi se... And kusum went yogi  se what...and then today's segment.. It makes me wonder whether in this segment is it only vivek/rani/nisha who knows they love each other OR the whole family knows but vivek/rani are helping them to go on date without family's knowledge.. 

I don’t think Kusum knows it. If she would have known Chawri bazaar mei flood aa jata khushi ke😆...on a serious note, I feel She and Pakya will b the last one to know. Jasoos Dada Dadi will know it before them. 😆