PreRish FF: Souls Connected CHAPTER 11 posted on 31 Jan . Page 14.

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Due to some unforessen  circumstances, they had to take the seven rounds around the sacred fire and he had to put the sindoor on her maang.Will everything be normal or will the life they dreamt of will be shattered? 

It's a Prerna Sharma and Rishabh Bajaj Fanfiction.

I am ready to recieve rotten eggs and tomatoes.

The character sketch will be posted soon.

Please tell if you want me to continue or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please continue... β˜ΊοΈ

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please do continue... We're always ready for a good PreRish story... πŸ˜Š

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Super interested! Update soonπŸ”₯

-Sanu

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sounds very interesting please continue.

MishtiNew thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH

Prerna Sharma Bajaj- Wife of the business tycoon Rishabh Bajaj. Kukki's Adoptive mother.Has a past related to her husband. But doesn't remembers it.

Rishabh Bajaj- 35 years, Prerna's husband, Kukki's adoptive father.He is not what he seems.He had a beautiful past, but an incident changed his life forever.He adopted his cousin brother's daughter Sneha(Kukki) after her parents death.

Anurag, Koomolika,Moloy,Veena,Shivani etc in their respective roles.

Will love blossom between Prerna and Rishabh? Stay Tuned for the prologue.😊

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MISTInew

CHARACTER SKETCH

Prerna Sharma Bajaj- Wife of the business tycoon Rishabh Bajaj. Kukki's Adoptive mother.Has a past related to her husband. But doesn't remembers it.

Rishabh Bajaj- 35 years, Prerna's husband, Kukki's adoptive father.He is not what he seems.He had a beautiful past, but an incident changed his life forever.He adopted his cousin brother's daughter Sneha(Kukki) after her parents death.

Anurag, Koomolika,Moloy,Veena,Shivani etc in their respective roles.

Will love blossom between Prerna and Rishabh? Stay Tuned for the prologue.😊

In the original post you typed N instead of Prerna. 

The character sketch is interesting. I'm waiting for the prologue. 

P.S. Glad to see K is the adoptive daughter. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting character sketch. Please continue. 

daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sounds interesting 

MishtiNew thumbnail

First of all, late me clear the plot. Here, Anurag will be Prerna's ex- fiance.He dumped her because his mother, Mohini had the opinion that middle class girls can't be the "Bahu" of the Basus.Moloy had chosen Prerna for Anurag becase he saw love in Prerna's eyes for his Anu and Anu's liking for her.(Yes, Anurag just liked Prerna, not loved her.)

CHAPTER 1

Prerna was weeping.Why? Why she has to be the sufferer all the time? First, it was Anurag,now this ruthless Rishabh Bajaj.Can't he be nice to her just for a few minutes?

FLASHBACK:

You are here only to be the mother of Kukki, Mrs Bajaj!Not to be my wife! yelled Rishabh.

Prerna- But your hand is injured!And I just want to do the first aid!

Stop this nonsense.No need to take care of me.You just take care of Kukki and yourself...He said'yourself' very softly which only he could hear.

But why did you punch on the wall?

Because of that fool!Your ex fiancee.How dare he to snatch my deals? How could you love that fool?

He was sarcastic.

Flashback ends.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Kukki came there and wiped her tears. Prerna smiled at her child. In the whole Bajaj Mansion, if anyone loved Prerna, she is Kukki. The innocent girl is also loved by her MOM. Though she is mute, does love needs language to be expressed?

Meanwhile  :

Rishabh felt bad for talking rudely with Prerna.It was his disturbed mind which made him yell at her. 

A call came on his phone. He received it.

After cutting the call,  he gave a huge grin😁 and said, Well, Mr. Anurag Basu, you are finished. 

Precap:

Rishabh buys half the Basu Properties. Prerna is touched by his gesture for her. Bajaj reveals his plan to his PA.

Do drop a comment. Tell me how is this part.😊

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago