Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree, both should be treated compassionately. 

However, Aarti’s panic attack was caused by the unjust happening to her in the Bb house. Aarti was emotionally hurt by her friend that she has stuck up for always. 

Whereas Sana’s happened due to fear of her being exposed. Sana was scared that her reality was going to be shown after Himanshis entrance hence her panic attack. I think people had a hard time sympathising with someone who’s faked her way through the season. Also Sana had everyone’s support during her panic attack, but Aarti’s friends were the reason of her attack. 

After Himanshi’s entrance, Sana has completely abandoned her game of being “cute”. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sana's was not a panic attack. Maybe a meltdown of some sort but definitely not a panic attack. Plus she was fine within minutes and she was in the pool with Shefali and Bhau. Even Aarti was consoling her. 

What Aarti went through is a panic attack. She was not fine for a very long period of time. She is still not fine and you can see it on her face.

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakshini

Sana's panic attack was mocked upon ridiculed with sadistic pleasure deriving gifs where as Arti's evoked compassion. Funny to see forum pointing fingers at certain contestants when they themselves behave the same on this forum. Hypocrisy is everywhere.

Very true. It's sad that people have such double standards 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Re-posting from the other thread:

There is a world of difference between the 2 people who have suffered these attacks. They also have very different disorders imo.

Arti has constantly and visibly displayed symptoms of a typical patient with mental health conditions especially depression and anxiety and she too was mocked for it before. TM described these symptoms here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5132541

Sana on the other hand shows symptoms of a sociopathic or anti-social personality disorder in my opinion. I make this judgement based on what I've seen of her and my personal experience in this field. 

Also, here's an article for everyone's reference: 
https://www.health.com/mind-body/sociopath-traits

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What Sana had, it wasn’t a panic attack, it was a melt down like someone mentioned above. 

Sana had everyone by her side but Aarti’s own friends cannot sympathise with her while treating her like garbage. 

When Sana was upset.. do remember Aarti was with her while Sana is busy bashing Aarti. 

Edited by xNinalove - 4 years ago
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone, all of Sana's friends and new contestants gathered around Sana to support her but she did not want their help. She only wanted Himanshi to talk to her - at that time. She was confused and hurt and got support.

Arti was alone except for her new friends. She wanted Sid, just like Sana did. Sid went t Sana but she wasn't satisfied. She wanted complete loyalty. Arti only wanted few lines of support and later just kind words. 

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RT has clearly explained herself today .

Shukla was right 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana was angry at BB. She said it again and again that she told them not to bring HK here. She cursed BB too.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by mamta.vineet - 4 years ago