Today's epi beautiful and must must watch for kalma fans

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys don't dare to skip today's epi and rely on Wu. Just go for it . Kalma fans are going to enjoy it a lot a lot. It was simply beautiful and I just loved it. Just watch the epi and don't miss it. I have given the highlights but I haven't explained any thing much neither can I .just watch it all. I don't think u will be disappointed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Simla ka romantic outing ka maza AN ki outhouse mein kalma ki alwa koi nahi recreate Kar saktha he . Kya tha vo. Sab log one more thing everything was reality and nothing was a dream.cvs bhi shyane he low budget me hi ithne hiffi valee kaam nipta di. Kalma. Was so beautiful

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow iam damn excited 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I told u na it was malhar!

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I told u na it was malhar!

The hand belonged to atahrva di malhar released him to make kallu happy. And athu baba was trying to surprise his aayi. Becahri dar ke chakku udhali ahir soch ke.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Accha accha ok no bloopers and spoilers 8-30 kab bajega?

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Accha accha ok no bloopers and spoilers 8-30 kab bajega?

no bloopers and spoilers Matlab. I have already given highlights di. Nahi chahiye tha kisiko. Sorry if I have spoiled the fun. Epi dekhe excited hogayi isliye di

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Oh god gayu tu ulta samaj rahi hai. Sorry mat bol. Tere highlights k hi intezar rehta hai. Arre! We are also excited .

And one more thing Malhar is looking damn handsome in new haircut . Uff ♨️♨️And he is losing himself in kalyani and soon he will confess ! 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Yeha realization ki zaroorat hi nahi lagi mujhe. Patha he di the way they were holding each other. The  forhead peck how she sat close to him the way he held her was all so natural like a normal husband and wife. Like I don't know no inhibitions no embarrassment they were so natural today like they already used to be like this only . Malhar was so expressive and not on his defensive mode today.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Yeha realization ki zaroorat hi nahi lagi mujhe. Patha he di the way they were holding each other. The kiss how she sat close to him the way he held her was all so natural like a normal husband and wife. Like I don't know no inhibitions no embarrassment they were so natural today like they already used to be like this only . Malhar was so expressive and not on his defensive mode today.

I have observed with Malhar, it really hurts him to the core when Kalyani tells him that she doesn't trust him. And he reacts very badly to it.