Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Arre mei aise hi fan hoon. Coz of my sanity i don't watch his movies. FAN was his last movie i watched it in theater.I really like him,but his movies are  sometimes it becomes tough for me to defend his movies infront of my friends. But i watch his interviews,TedTalk and all. He is a good speaker and his sense of humor is too good.👍🏼 

Waise mei Shaheer ki bhi fan hoon. But I haven't seen his previous shows except kuch rang...I got to know about him when he came to our college during kuch rang...

SRK is a wonderful speaker, so witty and smart! I love to listen to him in interviews and talks 👍🏼

Baaki movies... i have only liked his Chak De and Swadesh! That's about it 😆 KJo movies se to mujhe bahot jyada allergy hai, toh bahot saare waise bhi cut ho jaate hai mere list se...

I became Shah's fan during KRP only. I knew of him, but wasn't a fan before. I went back and saw some episodes of Navya and once in a while i catch Mahabharata episodes... but haven't watch both in full. I am also that kind of fan 😆

So you have done Law from Bhartiya Vidyapith, Pune too? Wow, dId he come there while you were studying there.... you saw him?

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

SRK is a wonderful speaker, so witty and smart! I love to listen to him in interviews and talks 👍🏼

Baaki movies... i have only liked his Chak De and Swadesh! That's about it 😆 KJo movies se to mujhe bahot jyada allergy hai, toh bahot saare waise bhi cut ho jaate hai mere list se...

I became Shah's fan during KRP only. I knew of him, but wasn't a fan before. I went back and saw some episodes of Navya and once in a while i catch Mahabharata episodes... but haven't watch both in full. I am also that kind of fan 😆

So you have done Law from Bhartiya Vidyapith, Pune too? Wow, dId he come there while you were studying there.... you saw him?

Pali, you are just like me.🤗 Kaise fans hei hum log. Even i can't watch KJo's movies. 

I did MBA from BVP,Pune. He came for alumni meet and was the guest of honour. I didn't see him. Humlog MBA waale Law dept jaate nahi the,prestige issue you know.😆 But his pics and videos had gone viral among students. Even Shaheer is a good speaker.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Pali, you are just like me.🤗 Kaise fans hei hum log. Even i can't watch KJo's movies. 

I did MBA from BVP,Pune. He came for alumni meet and was the guest of honour. I didn't see him. Humlog MBA waale Law dept jaate nahi the,prestige issue you know.😆 But his pics and videos had gone viral among students. Even Shaheer is a good speaker.

Haha, I can understand. But if you were following KRP at that time, still you didn’t go to see him? Drool karne hi chali jaati na 😆

Did you get to see his speech later? Good to know he is a good speaker... Banda bahot jyada moody hai waise!

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haha, I can understand. But if you were following KRP at that time, still you didn’t go to see him? Drool karne hi chali jaati na 😆

Did you get to see his speech later? Good to know he is a good speaker... Banda bahot jyada moody hai waise!

You know in hostel we had only one tv. aur sab sitara mei kuch toh dekte the. Sony koi dekta hi nahi tha. I used to watch the repeat telecast or sometimes on Youtube.

Bold- I don't remember it properly how i missed it.I think mujhe pata nahi tha. Anywz i saw his speech video.Sabke phone pe aagaya tha.😆 He was talking about his college days and how he went for his first interview and all. haan woh bahut moody hei.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

muje kjo ki ek hi movie Pasand thi a little bit as it is close to reality...Kabhi Alvira na kehna