rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

danger GIF

roshni ki bajegimaya erskine drums GIF by HULU

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do u guys really think Roshni death is end of this show i dont think. 100 ep tak lal chand ki raat thode na dikhayege. I think abhi main romance to baaki hi hai. Kal se hug ki shuruwat hogi matlab more emotional and physical bonding . Kahi Sameer ko dekhe Aman Roshni ke saath wild mode mein na chala jaye like manhandling her and all that. Dont want that. Abhi tak jaise shareefo ki tarah behave kar raha hai waise hi rakhe. 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

I think it will make Aman jealous but he will also misunderstand Roshni thinking that she will go back to him. All the misunderstandings will get cleared in the end when Roshni will end up on death bed saving him. Then he will realize that he loves her and she was always innocent.

I think he is already falling in love but realization comes when he sees her on verge of dying. 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Kahi Sameer doesn't turn up as Aftab's brother or something... And he starts demanding from Rosh for the wedding to happen! Roshni will obviously start her samaj seva waise bhi, no doubt in that... 

I can believe from how many shows I got this idea 🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Do u guys really think Roshni death is end of this show i dont think. 100 ep tak lal chand ki raat thode na dikhayege. I think abhi main romance to baaki hi hai. Kal se hug ki shuruwat hogi matlab more emotional and physical bonding . Kahi Sameer ko dekhe Aman Roshni ke saath wild mode mein na chala jaye like manhandling her and all that. Dont want that. Abhi tak jaise shareefo ki tarah behave kar raha hai waise hi rakhe. 

Aman possessive and disgusting track might start when Sameer is around 

Rosh is gone 

Why can’t she ignore aman for a while 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Aman possessive and disgusting track might start when Sameer is around 

Rosh is gone 

Why can’t she ignore aman for a while 

yes in that possessiveness he may unknowingly end up hurting her.. he may even go to the extent of telling her sarcastically that she can marry sameer after a month when they end their marriage 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

yes in that possessiveness he may unknowingly end up hurting her.. he may even go to the extent of telling her sarcastically that she can marry sameer after a month when they end their marriage 

He will not let her marry Sameer as he is already married but i dread he will torture he to hell and who knows make her a prisoner in his own house as he will think agar ghar se bahar gayi to phir kuch na kuch karegi like marriage ke baad kiya tha meri permission ke bina ghar se bahar nahi ja saktiActually Jinn in Aman will torture Roshni and human in Aman will love and care her. Yahi baat Tabiji ne kahi ki Aman ka dil do hisso main bat jayega , ek Ayaan ke pass aana chahega aur ek door.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

He will not let her marry Sameer as he is already married but i dread he will torture he to hell and who knows make her a prisoner in his own house as he will think agar ghar se bahar gayi to phir kuch na kuch karegi like marriage ke baad kiya tha meri permission ke bina ghar se bahar nahi ja saktiActually Jinn in Aman will torture Roshni and human in Aman will love and care her. Yahi baat Tabiji ne kahi ki Aman ka dil do hisso main bat jayega , ek Ayaan ke pass aana chahega aur ek door.

Exactly 

Hurting person will also heal her 🤦🏻‍♀️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

He won’t say to marry Sameer he might call her a homebreaker and tafai 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm sure that it'll be worse initially but things will settle back before it's too late :D