DO NOT LET EVIL THRIVE

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Forum-friends! I joined Thapki...Pyaar Ki's Forum in 2016 - my first foray into Forum life. (Retaining my nom de plume from there.)
Have been regularly writing for 2-3 Fora ever since. 

The most wonderful show I ever watched lately was (and shall remain) BEPANAH with Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda. When it was taken out so rudely through whatever interference, now a good (actually bad) year ago, I vowed not to watch anything anymore on Colors.

But then I glimpsed at CHOTI SARDARNI a couple of weeks ago. Actually because I heard this cute little kid and his (her!) Meher Mama!, Meher Mama! across the screen. That's when I got hooked - and have followed each and every episode ever since.

The story is well written and filmed, takes time properly to unfold (if the channel and/or other influencers do not cut its life on the way...), and has a wonderful trio in the 2 leads and the little one.

But, Producers, Producers, be warned: let no evil thrive - whether in the form of KK or this chap Robbie.
The first is and remains a foul murderess, and no so-called motherly motive can wash that away. She should not get glorious screen time but get her punishment in the quickest form possible.
The second is a cheat with a criminal mind and a murderer at heart too - but too much of a coward to commit the act himself. 

The pair reminds me of the murderous uncle of the Lion King and that howling hyena circling around him !!

May they NEVER be glorified in any form throughout the plot! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice post, let's wait and watch and see what's going to happen.

Love the show too.

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for your support, Ven. 

But I do hope someone from the production team (or channel...) is reading our observations. They seem to thrive on evil things. 

What is the problem with just showing some normal, good, lovely story line?
Always some criminality, some evil - going on endlessly.

Let's just see some more of how Meher and Sarabjit grow towards each other! 😃

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

But I do hope someone from the production team (or channel...) is reading our observations. They seem to thrive on evil things. 

@bold : Agree.. want to see more of them.. & im happy with serbia track which shows more of SabHer.. & Thanks for sharing the nice post.. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Hi I am Sumi (an ardent viewer of Udaan) mad of SuKor.... 

True the little one and his cute Meher mama and P for Param made me to watch this  show since couple of weeks

the other thing which attracted me was the Leads are together unlike Udaan where at a drop of a feather they are separated but MeeJay chemistry unbeatable.  

@ Bold exactly my thought, never watched any show and turned my head to Udaan due to its uniqueness.  but as you said evilness and criminality especially of siblings made me just numb.

After Udaan didnot watch any.

Here I bingewatched the previous epis and found the same criminality but just watch for that little one more and Sarab is good.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Very good post! Although villains and evil people are needed for the drama, I'm more than happy to see Sarab and Meher fighting everything and everyone together. I'm glad they're in this together and they are genuinely communicating and talking to each other about their concerns and fears.

Like in yesterday's episode, I was shocked to see Di's hateful reaction towards Meher's pregnancy truth. I was surprised to see her talk to Meher like that, and even more surprised when she learned that Sarab knew the truth and is accepting it. 

How can she say that blood relations mean more when she herself told Meher that her relationship with Param is purer than blood? She herself said that Meher is perfect for the Hill family, even more than Simran could have been.

But I was very happy to see Sarab tell his sister that he has accepted the child as his own, given his name and will fulfill every duty of a father.

Loving the show so much ❤️

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want now  Harlin's creepy husband to be exposed 🤬