Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yes, Shiva and Parvati have 2 sons and Brahma-Sharadha have countless children, main being Narad and Vedas. 

Parvati had cursed all the devas that they will not have kids so devas like Agni, Vayu, Chandra and many others don't have children. And she had cursed Vishnu that he will be separated from all his children so Luv-kush never got to meet their father Ram and were raised in the jungle, Pradyuman was kidnapped as a kid and only returned when he was old and was immediately married. And Mandan is dead. 

Madhu Kaitabh were his Ansh not his Biological children like Madana was. Technically Shiva and Brahma are also Vishnu's Ansh but we don't call them his children. 

So it can be said that Lakshmi-Narayan doesn't have children. As they consider the entire Universe as their children there is a term in Srimad Bhagavata MahaPuran Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam It means that the entire world is a family. 

The world is a family

One is a relative, the other stranger,
say the small-minded.
The entire world is a family,
live the magnanimous.

Be detached,
be magnanimous,
lift up your mind, enjoy
the fruit of Brahmanic freedom.

Maha Upanishad 

This is a term that Lord Vishnu uses to describe the entire world as his Children so Vishnu and Lakshmi are not entitled to a single unit of the nuclear family but are magnanimous enough to hold the entire universe as their family. 

Parvati/Kali really did go on a cursing spree every time she was angry 😆,  Everyone better stay clear of her anger. 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Will this track also comes on Namah?

I was actually expecting this track in the previous Namah, as they were foreshadowing a war between Mahadev and Narayan so I assumed it would be because Mahadev killed Madana. 

But they skipped the entire storyline of Kamadev and Rati and also a significant portion of Paravati and Ganga and just jumped to their wedding. 

Also the Samudra Manthan track was not done properly as there were many things missing. The previous Namah just used the puranas as a outer covering and filled the storyline with their own stories. Like the whole surya dev kidnapping was such a laugh and didnt exist in vedad nor even in upnishads. 

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

I was actually expecting this track in the previous Namah, as they were foreshadowing a war between Mahadev and Narayan so I assumed it would be because Mahadev killed Madana. 

But they skipped the entire storyline of Kamadev and Rati and also a significant portion of Paravati and Ganga and just jumped to their wedding. 

Also the Samudra Manthan track was not done properly as there were many things missing. The previous Namah just used the puranas as a outer covering and filled the storyline with their own stories. Like the whole surya dev kidnapping was such a laugh and didnt exist in vedad nor even in upnishads. 

`Yeah, that conflict would have been so interesting and at the same time satisfying to watch rather than some kali yug ka shariyantra. 

Like if that had happened then there would have been an emotional reason and tie-up for the resolution rather than some superficial track. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Yes this will be so beautiful, i want to see cherub like baby palying with Yukti and Savi, Please CV;s give us this, Bless us with little baby Madan. As he is the indian version of Cupid, just imagine how cute it will be. 

Cause both the tracks of Kamadeva and Pradyuman are heartbreaking so please spoil us with cute content first before jumping into the emotional exhaustion 😳

Baby Madan would be amazing and I have someone in mind for Adult Madan as well. 

Image result for radha krishna sumedh mudgalkar

Sumedh Mudgalkar from RadhaKrishn. 

He already looks the part and is super cute. ❤️

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know about Manmadha and story but never heard that he is son of Vishnu Lakshmi

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Manmadha is also beauty God i think..the most beautiful God as well..no wonder..Lakshmi and Narayan are very really beautiful.

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Manmadha is also beauty God i think..the most beautiful God as well..no wonder..Lakshmi and Narayan are very really beautiful.

It is Lakshmi actually who is the Goddess of Beauty and her incarnation as Rukmini is mentioned to be the most beautiful women in the universe in the Bhagavata Mahapurana. 

The Indian Cosmetics brand Lakmé by Hindustan Unilever is named after Lakshmi by giving her name a french influence as she is renowned for her beauty. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Baby Madan would be amazing and I have someone in mind for Adult Madan as well. 

Image result for radha krishna sumedh mudgalkar

Sumedh Mudgalkar from RadhaKrishn. 

He already looks the part and is super cute. ❤️

Ahaann..😉

Nice choice.. But will he do this guest appearance?

MyDriYa thumbnail

I know about Manmadha and story but never heard that he is son of Vishnu Lakshmi

Yeah! I was new information for me too!

MyDriYa thumbnail

In a way it's correct too😃