~~Dard Dilom Ke Kam Ho Jaate.....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I can say this infinite times ki Mere sadness ko happiness mein badalna Guddan CV's se zarur ho paatha hai woh bhi har baarsmiley10smiley14Thank u CV's for fulfilling my wishlist woh bhi ek nahi do do in same episodesmiley19smiley41smiley40smiley41

I wished to watch Guddan consoling Jindal Saab when he will fall on his knees expressing his painsmiley42smiley14I also wished to watch Akshan Back Hug woh bhi tight walasmiley43smiley42And Today, (23.11.2019) I got both wishes to get fulfilledsmiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41Dil le lo aap sabsmiley27smiley31

- Expressions that wonderfully conveyed Jindal Saab's haal- e -dilsmiley20That feeling of pain by watching their beti's hatred,that feeling of anger by learning how their beti's parvarish was done by her biological mother,that feeling of disappointment along with helplessness for being a father who was unable to save their beti from ruining her life for her revenge, all these emotions are very well enacted by you Nishsmiley32 Wonderful performance yaarsmiley10smiley32Every single emotion was on pointsmiley14Dil le lo aapsmiley27smiley31

- I loved how Guddan back hugged Jindal Saab, tried to stop him from blaming himself for being so helpless father and the way she tried to soothe his pain by assuring him has My Dilsmiley27smiley42

- Every single time any one of them always tries to stay strong to face problems by supporting the other one through giving motivation and thatz why Akshan are PURE COUPLE GOALSsmiley27smiley31 Thank u Nish and Kannu for playing My Akshan so beautifullysmiley27and making me fall over them again and againsmiley31

- Hayeee That Backhugsmiley43smiley42Akshan's FIRST BACK HUGsmiley27smiley31She held him so tight that he was literally struggling to release him from her holdsmiley42smiley31

- These two shots were showing intense emotionssmiley43smiley42I loved how she came to his front and stopped himsmiley27Appreciate hand chemistry in second shot pleasesmiley42

- That promise of assurancesmiley27smiley42Hands intertwined, that height difference forming a beautiful dilsmiley27Perfectsmiley42

- For appreciating that kaatilana height differencesmiley27smiley42I know I am latto over thissmiley39 par kuch kar nahi saktesmiley37

Special Mentions:

Loved how Sher dhulofied Parv with his belt🤣🤣And it is to be noted that Parv enjoyed the pitayi this time😆😆

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

After ages came on IF as usual ur post is awsume👍🏼this scene was so good akshan brillant in emotional scenes👏

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aila! 

Yeh toh ❤️ hai!

Lovely words and crazy-amazing shots of our AkshAn 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mubarakan saranya ji apki wishes ki puri hone ki khushi mein 😳

Dil le lo for the Dil chu jane wali post on the dil chu lene wali scene 🤗❤️

This scene made me speechless 

shabd hi nahi hai feel ko describe karne ko

This is AJ's very 1st breakdown where he is inconsolable, where there is nothing he can do, no way visible for him to set things right, where he has no other way except to sit & see his child's life being spoiled by herself in front of his eyes.... 

Nish nailed every emotion in the scene & he deserves every praise for it 👏👏👏

For Guddu, her pillar of strength was crumbling, its he who is source of her strength, its he for whom she conjures all the strength to fight, its he who who gives her belief in herself. He is he 1st man & other person in her life to make her believe, Guddan se ho payege !

It pierces her heart to see him like that, that broken, so down, helpless & losing all strength, blaming himself for things that he didn't do....

So like the time when she once used to blame herself for every wrong that used to happen around.

To me her holding him tight like that from behind literally represented her dil ka haal, a desperate move to anyhow stop her "pillar of strength" from crumbling down... an attempt to kaise bhi karke jode rakho as for her,

wo hai toh hum hai, hum hai toh sab hai warna kuch bhi nahi.... 

Both Nishant Singh Malkani & Kanika Mann were fabulous ⭐️⭐️⭐️

& once again proved, humare cvs ho dil chuna bakhoobhi aata hai...😳

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Your Post is so nice......