Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Precap of 29th November 2019 πŸ˜†

It's 50th Episode of Namah πŸ₯³

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5cCHVIAHNu/?igshid=1fxckqbvfycka

Lakshmi and Narayan will reunite in the 50th Episode then β™₯️ Sab Bhagwan Aur CVS ki leela hain πŸ˜‚. 

The show is so unpredictable, I thought they will stretch the plot with Laxmi starting to hate Narayan but it got resolved within a single episode 😌 because Laxmi was incapable of hating Narayan. 

Really Can’t wait for Monday, I hope they have celebration on sets with regards to 50 Episodes just like Vaishnodevi had on their set day before yesterday. 

Basically I want Savi and Yukti to cut cake together, this is what the public demands and deserves. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Lakshmi and Narayan will reunite in the 50th Episode then β™₯️ Sab Bhagwan Aur CVS ki leela hain πŸ˜‚. 

I meant today's episode not Monday's..

The show is so unpredictable, I thought they will stretch the plot with Laxmi starting to hate Narayan but it got resolved within a single episode 😌 because Laxmi was incapable of hating Narayan. 

How could Lakshmi hate him? It will be impossible thing for her.. 

I agree! This show is quite unpredictable! Because if they show known things then everyone will predict na.. So only they are adding some essence(like bhog scene) to it, to bring the episode more interested one.. 

Really Can’t wait for Monday, I hope they have celebration on sets with regards to 50 Episodes just like Vaishnodevi had on their set day before yesterday. 

Basically I want Savi and Yukti to cut cake together, this is what the public demands and deserves. 

Even I hope the same! Both Savi-Yukti looks good on Off-screen too smiley42