SORRY Abir but there is no excuse for what you did to Mishti. NONE

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know where the #YRHPK FORUM stands today....

I don't know whether there is a Team Abir who supports Abir Rajvansh OR a Team Mishti who support Mishti Agarwal .... I haven't been on the Forum in a long time & even before I began writing this post I didn't give a glance as to what's happening around because honestly I couldn't bring myself to. I simply wanted to VENT 😡😭!

I am Team MishBir but if you ask me today I may call myself as Team Mishti because I can't...no matter how much I try reason with Abir Rajvansh for what he did 😭. 

From breaking Mishti's Heart & Trust....from ridiculing her intentions and questioning her actions when all she wanted was for him to be safe and happy.... from reminding her that she comes from a Broken Family by saying it out loud....Abir was as EMOTIONALLY RUTHLESS 😭. 

I am sure that there are many fans here who support Abir, who feel that whatever he did he did it under pressure....that he wasn't given a choice etc. AND these explanations are VALID but sadly they are NOT SOUND!

In one of the earlier episode Kunal asks Abir to choose between himself and Mishti - Abir doesn't because he can't bring himself to chose between two of the most important people in his life. 

Later in another episode when Mishti's Bade Papa asks Abir the same question - Abir said or rather CONVINCED Bade Papa that he wouldn't leave Mishti NO MATTER WHAT. 

I AGREE that this time the situation is a little more complicated & tricky because here Meenakshi is threatening to expose Kunal's illegitimacy as well as throw Parul & Kunal out of Rajvansh Sadan. It definitely complicates thing but there was still a way out or a way to lessen the pain/burden - but Abir DID NOT EVEN TRY and that is what saddens me😭.

Abir did not try to talk to Mishti... He did not even confide in her... Had Abir said the truth about why he can't marry her... I am sure regardless of the heartbreak ...regardless of the pain she has to endure; a girl like Mishti who comes from a broken family...who knows the value of family relationships & bonds WOULD HAVE BEEN OK WITH THE WHOLE THING. Sad but OK!

Maybe she'll join him in the break-up drama...Maybe she'll suggest they talk to Meenakshi and convince her....But knowing his mother Abir may tell her that it will not work...not this time...but together they could have and would have worked it out. BUT ABIR did not have the FAITH. 

Mishti already knows the truth about Kunal and Parul. If it were up to her she would prefer if Kunal knew the truth sooner rather than later BUT she showed tremendous understanding in the matter because it is not her choice to make or place to speak....it is something Abir and the Rajvansh Family should deal with it as they see fit. That is the sensibility and sensitivity she showcases ....and such a girl deserved to know the TRUTH than being treated with such cruelty.

Truth be told when I saw the New Promo I was SADISTICALLY happy; simply because of what was shown - Abir's heartbreak on seeing Mishti hug Vatsal's character.  Of Course, the promo is purely symbolic and Vatsal's entry is not as Mishti's love interest. But after what Abir did to Mishti regardless of whether he did it under pressure or not....did he really expect Mishti to be all dreamy eyed and cool about the whole thing that she would rush into his arms when he came to meet her with a bouquet of flowers? NOPE....The girl has integrity dear Boy....and sadly you did not even attempt to fight for your love like she fought !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Word!! for everything you said. This is exactly what I’m going through.. I read every possible justification my behnas penned down in this forum... but couldn’t come to terms with Abirs actions. Unfortunately I saw mishbir private breakup clip on Insta.. there was nothing romantic about it. I fail to see the angst, passion in that scene like everyone is talking about. It just broke my heart.. they ruined Abir for me. I guess I deserve this for getting attached to a fictional character.

How does one expect Mishti to trust this guy again? What is the guarantee that he will not choose his family over her again? What is the guarantee he does not humiliate her in public again? I know this is a daily soap.. but unfortunately I cannot stomach this kind of illogical crap.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Word!! for everything you said. This is exactly what I’m going through.. I read every possible justification my behnas penned down in this forum... but couldn’t come to terms with Abirs actions. Unfortunately I saw mishbir private breakup clip on Insta.. there was nothing romantic about it. I fail to see the angst, passion in that scene like everyone is talking about. It just broke my heart.. they ruined Abir for me. I guess I deserve this for getting attached to a fictional character.

How does one expect Mishti to trust this guy again? What is the guarantee that he will not choose his family over her again? What is the guarantee he does not humiliate her in public again? I know this is a daily soap.. but unfortunately I cannot stomach this kind of illogical crap.

As far as writing go this is a well written track...  They don't want to get into the whole wedding drama and want to prolong the MishBir Love Story with a new twist....Fine!

Uske basis pe I should not rant or vent because they are just trying to move the story forward....BUT If I keep my understanding the writers/creative side aside which is how I ended up writing this lengthy post then DEFINITELY I cannot bring myself to forgive Abir or reason with his reasons of WHY he had to what he did. 

All he had to do was talk to Mishti...Confide in her....And things would have taken a completely different route....Not only would it have been different ...it would have been a first on TV

BUT SADLY our writers can't traverse through unknown territory....they are AFRAID of challenges and would rather stick to the tried and tested formula of Emotional Blackmails, Breaking Trust and Hearts etc etc. Alag likhne ke liye alag sochna padta hai and honestly who has the time or dedication to accept a challenge like that?

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

What Abir did was CRUEL and that is saying it politely !

He FELL WEAK and believed Mishti to be WEAK as well. Sad that he doesn't know that she has the strength and resilience to pull the both off them through this mess created by Meenakshi and bring them on the other side. Like you said all he had to do was show some FAITH. 

Instead he acted like a coward...Sorry I know it is rude but that is exactly what he is. 

He gave up so damn easily. 

Even after getting heavily insulted Mishti did not loose hope... She stated almost all the possibilities that may have caused Abir to break of his ties with her - Including doubting Meenakshi.....She was sure that when Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni meet without anybody else he would tell her what the matter was. Instead he breaks off the necklace - hurting her in the process....he says he doesn't love her again and again and literally extinguished every single ray of hope she had !

A slightly wilted flower can still be brought back to life but nothing can be done about a crushed flower . And today Abir crushed Mishti....Like Bade Papa said Mishti will be coming back with pieces of her broken heart because that is what Abir did. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@rickks

Thank you so much for the post. I think majority of Mishbirians agree with your views and today we all are in team Mishti.Nothing can justify Abir's act. Instead of fighting for Mishti and Kunal,he chose the easy way to step back. This shows Abir is not only weak but emotionally challenged.

That's why i am super angry with the writers. What have they done to Abir's character? Why makers why?😡

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

As far as writing go this is a well written track...  They don't want to get into the whole wedding drama and want to prolong the MishBir Love Story with a new twist....Fine!

Uske basis pe I should not rant or vent because they are just trying to move the story forward....BUT If I keep my understanding the writers/creative side aside which is how I ended up writing this lengthy post then DEFINITELY I cannot bring myself to forgive Abir or reason with his reasons of WHY he had to what he did. 

All he had to do was talk to Mishti...Confide in her....And things would have taken a completely different route....Not only would it have been different ...it would have been a first on TV

BUT SADLY our writers can't traverse through unknown territory....they are AFRAID of challenges and would rather stick to the tried and tested formula of Emotional Blackmails, Breaking Trust and Hearts etc etc. Alag likhne ke liye alag sochna padta hai and honestly who has the time or dedication to accept a challenge like that?

I don’t have complaints about the breakup track either.. if only they chose to do it in a subtle way. I guess challenging and hatke tracks wont fetch TRPs 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The sad part is abir saying that "zindagi mein 1% chance ho toh koshish zarur karni chahie" 

And today the same abir didn't take that 1% chance 

Sad and unfortunate

😑

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

I don't know where the #YRHPK FORUM stands today....

I don't know whether there is a Team Abir who supports Abir Rajvansh OR a Team Mishti who support Mishti Agarwal .... I haven't been on the Forum in a long time & even before I began writing this post I didn't give a glance as to what's happening around because honestly I couldn't bring myself to. I simply wanted to VENT 😡😭!

I am Team MishBir but if you ask me today I may call myself as Team Mishti because I can't...no matter how much I try reason with Abir Rajvansh for what he did 😭. 

From breaking Mishti's Heart & Trust....from ridiculing her intentions and questioning her actions when all she wanted was for him to be safe and happy.... from reminding her that she comes from a Broken Family by saying it out loud....Abir was as EMOTIONALLY RUTHLESS 😭. 

I am sure that there are many fans here who support Abir, who feel that whatever he did he did it under pressure....that he wasn't given a choice etc. AND these explanations are VALID but sadly they are NOT SOUND!

In one of the earlier episode Kunal asks Abir to choose between himself and Mishti - Abir doesn't because he can't bring himself to chose between two of the most important people in his life. 

Later in another episode when Mishti's Bade Papa asks Abir the same question - Abir said or rather CONVINCED Bade Papa that he wouldn't leave Mishti NO MATTER WHAT. 

I AGREE that this time the situation is a little more complicated & tricky because here Meenakshi is threatening to expose Kunal's illegitimacy as well as throw Parul & Kunal out of Rajvansh Sadan. It definitely complicates thing but there was still a way out or a way to lessen the pain/burden - but Abir DID NOT EVEN TRY and that is what saddens me😭.

Abir did not try to talk to Mishti... He did not even confide in her... Had Abir said the truth about why he can't marry her... I am sure regardless of the heartbreak ...regardless of the pain she has to endure; a girl like Mishti who comes from a broken family...who knows the value of family relationships & bonds WOULD HAVE BEEN OK WITH THE WHOLE THING. Sad but OK!

Maybe she'll join him in the break-up drama...Maybe she'll suggest they talk to Meenakshi and convince her....But knowing his mother Abir may tell her that it will not work...not this time...but together they could have and would have worked it out. BUT ABIR did not have the FAITH. 

Mishti already knows the truth about Kunal and Parul. If it were up to her she would prefer if Kunal knew the truth sooner rather than later BUT she showed tremendous understanding in the matter because it is not her choice to make or place to speak....it is something Abir and the Rajvansh Family should deal with it as they see fit. That is the sensibility and sensitivity she showcases ....and such a girl deserved to know the TRUTH than being treated with such cruelty.

Truth be told when I saw the New Promo I was SADISTICALLY happy; simply because of what was shown - Abir's heartbreak on seeing Mishti hug Vatsal's character.  Of Course, the promo is purely symbolic and Vatsal's entry is not as Mishti's love interest. But after what Abir did to Mishti regardless of whether he did it under pressure or not....did he really expect Mishti to be all dreamy eyed and cool about the whole thing that she would rush into his arms when he came to meet her with a bouquet of flowers? NOPE....The girl has integrity dear Boy....and sadly you did not even attempt to fight for your love like she fought !

Bold-same thought.

Abir waiting with a bouquet was ridiculous as he himself ended the things and then throwing the flowers on the table. Did he expect a Emotional Mishti breaking down and him consoling her. Well she himself lost the right to see her cry,to console her,to rub off her tears because they are mostly because of him

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

The sad part is abir saying that "zindagi mein 1% chance ho toh koshish zarur karni chahie" 

And today the same abir didn't take that 1% chance 

Sad and unfortunate

😑

Abir looked like badi badi haate karsakta hai lekin apni batai principles khud follow nahi kar sakta

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was really really ....really waiting for usual Abir type fight - something like: act breakup in front of menu - take help of mishit to solve kunal background problem and after taking Kunal in team (may be kuhu, too) - CONFRONT that so called mother for the drama she creates all the time. I am not saying should go against mother, but if mom is that kind - you have to do that. What ever they are showing - is not going with Abir & Mishti's character we had so far... (was only reason to watch this show - unique character sketch of misbir & BP) they took U turn …