Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

True yaar.. Mudit, Debattama and all the Srivastavas n even actors playing bablu n surjeet are the best in yesterday’s episode. Even that guy Anirudh that actor to acted nice.👏

Mudit n Debattama always makes me cry with their emotional scenes., n their coming timing is so good. Their serious scenes are always top notch. Kudos to them..👏👏

They both deserve an award for sure. 

Yes Srivastavas cast & YaRi perfect choices trully! 

Exactly yaar they made us cry, laugh, smile & go crazy. Power of this actors & IIM! 👏❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Yes Srivastavas cast & YaRi perfect choices trully! 

Exactly yaar they made us cry, laugh, smile & go crazy. Power of this actors & IIM! 👏❤️

Seriously the makers has chosen the best cast .. after SGP I would say this is the best cast of any show on ITv.

I always feel like its my own family on screen and YaRi are my friends.🤩

rishani77 thumbnail

Seriously the makers has chosen the best cast .. after SGP I would say this is the best cast of any show on ITv.

I always feel like its my own family on screen and YaRi are my friends.🤩

@bold: Hi5 ans even the situations shown we went through similair situations or we saw our dear ones in such common situations. Pretty realistic I would say just like SGP. 👍🏼

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@bold: Hi5 ans even the situations shown we went through similair situations or we saw our dear ones in such common situations. Pretty realistic I would say just like SGP. 👍🏼

Yup thats why we are able to connect with the show and the characters. Otherwise you see other crap shows on ITV they all are good at start once we are connected by 50-100 episode onwards they become so melodramatic with 100 of plot changes n get me thinking that what was the story exactly..😂🤣

But here on IIM they have kept the show same since episode 1. The essence of the story. Progression of the story, storytelling ,changing situations and dynamics feels like a flow. N we don’t get lost and get thinking that what was the original story. 😁🤩

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Watching the episode right now.. maza aa raha hai till now..😂🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Why was Yogi angry with Pari in Today's episode? 

Because she and Yogi have gotten really close or because he feels like she is jumping the border from Friendship to Relationship and he doesn't know why she is doing so? 

I find his anger against Pari is always unjustified. The only time I understood his anger was when he didn't let her go on the trip with them. But even then, he could have told her. She'd have easily understood. However it was a plot device used to set the scene so Pari would confess her feelings. But it doesn't mean he gets to be angry at her without reason. Luckily Pari can handle it as Gunjan wouldn't be able to.

Also Yogi is confused right that she likes him. Is that because she isn't disabled like him. So he is thinking how can she love a guy like me right? So he is confused on how to now feel about it and is now feeling awkward. 

I think after that 1st terrace scene where both YaRi discuss about the rishta fiasco, when she answered Yogi's questions & sais that she actually likes imperfection you could see that Yogi was affected. He looked again confused & was even admiring her when she was answering wisely. His anger came again at the wrong time even tho 1st one was justified & as u said Pari handled it well again. 

The anger is Yogi's way of showing somehow his hidden true emotions. Before even Pari's Pari's realization of love Yogi was the one seeing her in his dream sequence to O Re Piya, then him admiring her beauty & values, the drama scene where Pari claimed hum to be her BF / only pyaar his mind rewinded it also na. I think all these thoughts and fears of losing Pari among with the fact that how can he thinks about someone who is differant than him got stuck together on his mind the moment where Pari started to cry actually. You could see behind the anger that he was actually confused and concerned that's the Power of Mudit's acting. 👍🏼

That's it from my POV I tried to do it like I used to do during my Cinema- Arts lessons actually...😊

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Just done with watching the show.

I think Yogi was angry for the first time because Pari was being stubborn and doing zid to take her with them. 

Yogi knew that place is not safe for girls. So by that mean he was concerned for her safety by strictly telling bablu who was insisting taking Pari.That ‘ ‘either Pari is going or Me’ .

Just like sometimes our near ones are concerned for our safety that they play any tricks to stop us for going where safety is concerned.

He was thinking for Pari only that how family and others will think when she goes out with him after the boyfriend incident. Even he felt bad that he gets angry on Pari at the end .

N the 2nd incident of anger comes to Yogi that He thought Pari is taking revenge by telling prakash about his outing. As she had said earlier that she will do that. Plus may be prakash has scolded him without any reason as we don’t know what happened after Pari spit out the truth to Prakash about Yogi’s whereabouts. So he thought that Pari is getting too much involved. So this bout of anger came n he was telling all in that anger. His past wounds are still there somewhere haunting him. N this accidental confession made him more confused. He is still concerned for Pari but yet not over from his past.

The way he shows his anger to Pari it is also hinting towards YaRi. As you get angry on a person you care for or love the most ..🥰😍 

Only Pari is the durga maa who can handle the gussa of lion Yogi 😂🤣 otherwise gunjan had cried a river till now n run away from his life.😂😂🤣

😆😆

Lets see what happens next week.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just done with watching the show.

I think Yogi was angry for the first time because Pari was being stubborn and doing zid to take her with them. 

Yogi knew that place is not safe for girls. So by that mean he was concerned for her safety by strictly telling bablu who was insisting taking Pari.That ‘ ‘either Pari is going or Me’ .

Just like sometimes our near ones are concerned for our safety that they play any tricks to stop us for going where safety is concerned.

He was thinking for Pari only that how family and others will think when she goes out with him after the boyfriend incident. Even he felt bad that he gets angry on Pari at the end .

N the 2nd incident of anger comes to Yogi that He thought Pari is taking revenge by telling prakash about his outing. As she had said earlier that she will do that. Plus may be prakash has scolded him without any reason as we don’t know what happened after Pari spit out the truth to Prakash about Yogi’s whereabouts. So he thought that Pari is getting too much involved. So this bout of anger came n he was telling all in that anger. His past wounds are still there somewhere haunting him. N this accidental confession made him more confused. He is still concerned for Pari but yet not over from his past.

The way he shows his anger to Pari it is also hinting towards YaRi. As you get angry on a person you care for or love the most ..🥰😍 

Only Pari is the durga maa who can handle the gussa of lion Yogi 😂🤣 otherwise gunjan had cried a river till now n run away from his life.😂😂🤣

😆😆

Lets see what happens next week.

you and rish summon up welll... 

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

you and rish summon up welll... 

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks dear ..😁🤗

This durga maa thought came out all of a sudden that this is not the first time Yogi got angry on Pari and she too handles his anger well. N understands him and feelings truly. Yogi growls like a lion when he gets angry.😅 n he called Pari Durga maa/ Devi maa so huva naah apne sher Yogi ko Sheraawali Pari hi sambhaal sakti hai..😆😆😆

Just finished rewatching episode the way he was angry on her was 😡😡 when Pari told him that ‘tujhe rote huye dekh liya toh kya ho gaya?’ Kyun? Tujhe apni true feelings dikhane se darr lagta hai or something. N this made him more angry that how can a girl who is his friend observed him so closely and started to understand his flaws.

He even told her in sign language before the accidental confession that ‘friend hai toh behave like a friend don’t cross the limit. ‘ N Pari replying what is the limit in friendship. Do tell me.

In the first scene when Pari was telling that she likes adhurapan , kami n flaws in the other person. Yogi got some words but he was analyzing at the end that what she has just said.

So just like Mudit said in the IV ki Pari abhi friend hai kya hai yeh Yogi ko samajh nahi aa raha hai. Lets see aage kya hota hai..

P.S. forgot to mention one thing. Yogi was shocked when Pari mentioned that him crying in the van incident. He was shaken to the core that how a girl like Pari who is not like him , understood n get to know his real side , his real self and true emotions which he masks in front of everyone , his real flaws , his real pain which he kept for himself only never shown to anyone as even his own family and friends are not aware about it. 

So friends fasten your seatbelts for destination YaRi love story..❤️♥️
We will get some turbulence in between but the journey to the destination would be a beautiful experience.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks dear ..😁🤗

This durga maa thought came out all of a sudden that this is not the first time Yogi got angry on Pari and she too handles his anger well. N understands him and feelings truly. Yogi growls like a lion when he gets angry.😅 n he called Pari Durga maa/ Devi maa so huva naah apne sher Yogi ko Sheraawali Pari hi sambhaal sakti hai..😆😆😆

Just finished rewatching episode the way he was angry on her was 😡😡 when Pari told him that ‘tujhe rote huye dekh liya toh kya ho gaya?’ Kyun? Tujhe apni true feelings dikhane se darr lagta hai or something. N this made him more angry that how can a girl who is his friend observed him so closely and started to understand his flaws.

He even told her in sign language before the accidental confession that ‘friend hai toh behave like a friend don’t cross the limit. ‘ N Pari replying what is the limit in friendship. Do tell me.

In the first scene when Pari was telling that she likes adhurapan , kami n flaws in the other person. Yogi got some words but he was analyzing at the end that what she has just said.

So just like Mudit said in the IV ki Pari abhi friend hai kya hai yeh Yogi ko samajh nahi aa raha hai. Lets see aage kya hota hai..

true....  Yogi really growls like lion when he gets angry....😅 rab ne bana di jodi....

In first scene  when pari was replaying bf incident . . You can see change in Yogi expression ... 

And at very next moment he actually asked  her that groom was perfect in every  way be it income , house, good looks.... Still why she didn't accept it..?? 

Even before gunjan rejection many perspective brides as rejected Yogi because of  his disability, income.... So he know what girls want in their life partner....  But pari answered it wisely and differently... He was thinking about it till very end... They didn't show it.. But I feel Yogi was thinking about it whole night... 😅  

And even in morning he was concern for her safety and he was thinking what will his family will  think about pari after they sees them going out together....

For me  he is not confused but dismissing his feelings doesn't want to acknowledge he as feeling for her... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago