Don't miss to watch Todays episode 22/11/19

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

What an amazing episode...emotions overloaded πŸ‘I watched thrice and litterly crying while watching...😭what a performance by Sehreem πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘over the topπŸ‘ŒI must say Sehbaan is a expression king πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜and Pillu is a star as always..Bapji utne bure tho nahi hai lekin I don't want him to stay here 😏at the end cute KalMa moments πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œmuch needed after a huge emotional rollercoaster journey of KalMa fans...Must watch episode guyz...by the way why they needed someone like rachit to realise KalMa feelings for each other..just look at them yaar unn logon ka pyaar jhalaktha hai...today one thing I noticed haan mallu is concerned about Moksh but unke zubaan pe aaj bas kallu ka yi naam tha 😍😍😍 and yes they all said happy birthday to our dearest pillu 😍😍Do watch guyz you will really enjoy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

What an amazing episode...emotions overloaded πŸ‘I watched thrice and litterly crying while watching...😭what a performance by Sehreem πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘over the topπŸ‘ŒI must say Sehbaan is a expression king πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜and Pillu is a star as always..Bapji utne bure tho nahi hai lekin I don't want him to stay here 😏at the end cute KalMa moments πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œmuch needed after a huge emotional rollercoaster journey of KalMa fans...Must watch episode guyz...by the way why they needed someone like rachit to realise KalMa feelings for each other..just look at them yaar unn logon ka pyaar jhalaktha hai...today one thing I noticed haan mallu is concerned about Moksh but unke zubaan pe aaj bas kallu ka yi naam tha 😍😍😍 and yes they all said happy birthday to our dearest pillu 😍😍Do watch guyz you will really enjoy..

Excited now. 

Lisarvas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

I have a question pure episode mein kallu ka naam tha how ? Can you say in what sense?