Sid conscientious was waking up , felt iota of repent

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,

I know there has been a long debate over Sid Asim fightsmiley18smiley18 but in yesterday`s episode what we saw new was although Asim was in an aggressive mood and was instigating/provoking Sidhant but after all that fiasco when Aarti lost his cool Sid tried to get the situation smiley44smiley44, when Sana told him that he has a good control he knew she is lying and went to Vishal and asked him was he wrong in today`s situation😳smiley22smiley22 and then when Vishal said to him no he was right and he thinks Asim dramatized the situation by flying over the bed when Vishal thinks Sid didn`t push him that hard.😡smiley7smiley7....Sid corrected him by saying that he pushed Asim with a a lot of force and he was not dramatizing itsmiley42smiley42.....

Second good part we saw was even during the fight when Paras accused Sidhant that he fights with females🤬 smiley35 smiley35 Asim immediately responded No every female has fought with Sid not Sid has👏smiley32smiley32....Paras again rephrased the question and asked about himself that has Asim ever seen him fighting or bad mouthing with a female Asim corrected him saying yes he has seen him stooping low during fights with females and gave an example of Arti Fight😉 smiley2 smiley2 .....

Even during Captaincy taskk when Sid and Asim were selected Asim immediately said that I will back our for Himanshi as he doesn't wanted to compete with Sid at that moment😃smiley4.smiley4....Sid being Sid arrogantly said he needs to think and backed out himselfsmiley5.smiley5.smiley5. and then came back when the opponent team asked him to 

These two incidents show that both these Asim and Sid are trying to play as real 👏smiley32smiley32....I hope Sid realizes that he has crossed the line a little by getting violent to another level and he is getting influenced by some wrong people in the house😭smiley19.smiley19...... Asim should stay quiet for sometime as this will elevate his stature even more😒smiley13smiley13......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sid realised it...but his aggression overtakes anything...he still accept his faults...that's one thing I liked abt him

Originally posted by: an_k

Hi guys,

I know there has been a long debate over Sid Asim fightsmiley18smiley18 but in yesterday`s episode what we saw new was although Asim was in an aggressive mood and was instigating/provoking Sidhant but after all that fiasco when Aarti lost his cool Sid tried to get the situation smiley44smiley44, when Sana told him that he has a good control he knew she is lying and went to Vishal and asked him was he wrong in today`s situation😳smiley22smiley22 and then when Vishal said to him no he was right and he thinks Asim dramatized the situation by flying over the bed when Vishal thinks Sid didn`t push him that hard.😡smiley7smiley7....Sid corrected him by saying that he pushed Asim with a a lot of force and he was not dramatizing itsmiley42smiley42.....

Second good part we saw was even during the fight when Paras accused Sidhant that he fights with females🤬 smiley35 smiley35 Asim immediately responded No every female has fought with Sid not Sid has👏smiley32smiley32....Paras again rephrased the question and asked about himself that has Asim ever seen him fighting or bad mouthing with a female Asim corrected him saying yes he has seen him stooping low during fights with females and gave an example of Arti Fight😉 smiley2 smiley2 .....

Even during Captaincy taskk when Sid and Asim were selected Asim immediately said that I will back our for Himanshi as he doesn't wanted to compete with Sid at that moment😃smiley4.smiley4....Sid being Sid arrogantly said he needs to think and backed out himselfsmiley5.smiley5.smiley5. and then came back when the opponent team asked him to 

These two incidents show that both these Asim and Sid are trying to play as real 👏smiley32smiley32....I hope Sid realizes that he has crossed the line a little by getting violent to another level and he is getting influenced by some wrong people in the house😭smiley19.smiley19...... Asim should stay quiet for sometime as this will elevate his stature even more😒smiley13smiley13......

mujhay ab aisa kyon lag raha hay khe Sid & Asim ki fight drama hy, May be scripted fight to know the real faces of people 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Both did spend a lot of together in the house so know each other in and out but sid i feel just can't see anything beyond his temper and bossy attitude whereas asim had shown patience but now he too is going overboard with his provoking and sid ka toh kya kehna 

I've seen strong feeling .. Both will sought out their differences and will be cordial again but it will take time