22 Nov - Episode highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"Main angry Chorni hun lekin aaj meri hi Jeb kat gayi, aur pata hai kis jagah chori hui , vahan jahan mera pyaar tha " 

Ab bachhe ki jaan loge kya makers ...episode dekh ke ro rahi hun ...people are asking me what happened  Kya bolun ... itna toh mein khud apne break up mein bhi nahi royi thi . .damn  ..lekin woh ladka bhi toh abir nahi tha naπŸ˜† it's worth crying for abir,  its worth crying for mishti,  the two perfect ...ohh sorry ... too good to be perfect souls who couldn't survive the storm 

1. A helpless dejected mishti 

not able to accept that sach mein pair tale zameen khisak gayi  hai   still hoping for that one last chance probably because ajeeb Rajvansh taught her that try till you have that 1% chance ( Btw abir himself has forgotten his own theory of 1%)  ... she still believes that something is wrong , abir cant say those words, may be meenu forced him ... nice to see her thinking in that direction,  makers somewhere have kept some doors open 

# SmallMercies 

2. Coming to mahs family 

impressed is the word , kuhu varsha,  they were sure abir cant say all this , badima was not able to make up her mind between her pachayi and her heera,  BP okay I have to say something  , 

Him giving a last chance to mishti  - perfect 

Him reacting impulsively and burning the card  - not perfect 

But I can understand BP right now ,  see you have to go back through all the episodes and then analyse,  people like BP are calm,  composed , always right , but sometimes the emotion pile up aur phir aise log bohot buri tarah react karte hain .... the mishti insults that he has seen 

"Is ghar mein ab kisi ka baarat laana mushkil hai"

"Aapne ek aisi beti ko ghar mein rakha jo ghar todna jaanti hai jodna nahi"

" main chahta hun mishti prenup papers pe sign kare"

Even after all the drama BP got ready for the rishta why.... only and only because of abir....the one who promised him big time .... that's why when he said " jab kunal aisa kare toh bura nahi lagta lekin jab abir aisa kare toh bura lagta hai "...it means he has lost the only hope that he had.

3. Coming to RVs

it was so so pleasant to see kunal being with his brother , trying to figure out , wanting his brother to speak the truth, abir has sacrificed his love for his brother ,  will kunal be that brother who is  worth the sacrifice?? Time will tell πŸ‘πŸΌ.... loved the tiny bit of YRHPK sad title track , I think they changed the lyrics .. .. it was soulful 

4. Coming to the most intimate passionate beautiful break up

I have ever witnessed on TV , the one without shouting here and there , the one without heavy bg music, the one without OTT bhaari bhaari lines , makers kept it plain simple smooth on many levels ... which I genuinely appreciate,  atleast for me , it was nicely done 

You had me when mishti was trying to listen his heartbeats ...damn ...how do you come up with this ... the fall and the rolling over... I can't express the emotions that these scenes were giving , abir removing the pendant,  symbolically destroying the very essence of mishbir and the the last nail in the coffin was calling mishti a parayi  ...  I wish that wasnt the way they went ... aisa keh deta vaisa keh deta ... but honestly abir jo bhi kehta mujhe bura hi lagta ... toh farak nahi padta vo kya kehta hai  ... because throwing that pendant in water itself ruined the essence forever...  the last suno....jo abir ne mann mein kaha .... mishti could sense ... but

And lastly abir saying the final goodbye , from "main tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaunga" to " I hope tumhe aisa koi mile jiski kismat mere jaisi na ho "

A journey that started with 0  went to 100 and now is back to 0 again  !!  "0" holds a special importance in my life actually,  I believe its the start of positive numbers and end of negative numbers,  lucky are those who get another chance to start from "0"  ...because honestly very few people get that second chance also ... I hope makers utilise this chance well 

5. Lastly Meenakshi rajvansh 

congratulations you have secured the darkest place for yourself in the hell today,  by asking God to make abir like you ..Haha...get ready benba ... If abir will be like you , you dont even know what's coming towards you , get ready to burn, phir vo jo sitar pada hai na baju mein vo tum khud apne sar pe marogi 

Thank you makers for showing us #TheTruthOverTheIllusion  !

The breaking stereotypes is now breaking heartsπŸ™Œ 

The ajeeb rajvansh not fulfilling his promises πŸ™ˆ

The angry chroni , chor ke ghar pe Hui choriπŸ‘€

The satellite jiski tubeligjt jale toh acha hoga πŸ’ͺ

The 3D lenses turns the protective father πŸ™

The family that knows how to support each other 😘

The so called family that knows how to destroy each other 🀣

PS: Phewww for me mishbir have lost the basic essence today , makers have to try hard like really really hard to convince me now ...  I may make a separate post to express myself...

PPS: After Hearing mish's chori ho gayi line , I was reminded of "chor ke ghar pe chori...chaaa...arey hogi hogi hogi ...phir hera pheri " 

🀣

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi thanks uru for the post I was like to say something but I really liked today's episode. Call me sadist but I like the essence that mishti and mah family knows abir very well that he couldn't say such words so when truth will be thought they will believe him. May not accept or forgive but believe because sometimes it's very difficult to believe someone who has done wrong to him. 

And mishti is still angry chorni but uska pyar chori ho gaya but woh abhi bhi chorni to hai aur woh apna maal vapas legi. I liked the fact that abir didn't break down in front of mishti as it would ruined whatever he has done. And again waiting for the parallel scene their love story started from airport and now it will end on airport. Just like before abir had one earing and now also he has one earing . And kunal trying to keep his promise that he will be the brother that abir deserves. And everyone has a low in their life where everything is zero but something starts from there. BP was also right he always supported them but now abir has thrown his daughter out of his life so what do you expect from a father he will surely hate him. Mishti is there soul child and abir has hurted her so from his side acceptance is very difficult. And abir has fulfilled his promise today mishti was stubborn. She was ziddi not letting her love to go easily . I know it doesn't matter but this was his promise. Let's wait for the track as meenakshi is towards the end as meenakshi doesn't know that mishti knows about kunal as well.

Sorry for the long post but this is what I feel

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

"Main angry Chorni hun lekin aaj meri hi Jeb kat gayi, aur pata hai kis jagah chori hui , vahan jahan mera pyaar tha " 

Ab bachhe ki jaan loge kya makers ...episode dekh ke ro rahi hun ...people are asking me what happened  Kya bolun ... itna toh mein khud apne break up mein bhi nahi royi thi . .damn  ..lekin woh ladka bhi toh abir nahi tha naπŸ˜† it's worth crying for abir,  its worth crying for mishti,  the two perfect ...ohh sorry ... too good to be perfect souls who couldn't survive the storm 

not able to accept that sach mein pair tale zameen khisak gayi  hai   still hoping for that one last chance probably because ajeeb Rajvansh taught her that try till you have that 1% chance ( Btw abir himself have forgotten his own theory of 1%)  ... she still believes that something is wrong , abir cant say those words, may be meenu forced him ... nice to see her thinking in that direction,  makers somewhere have kept some doors open 

# SmallMercies 

2. Coming to mahs family 

impressed is the word , kuhu varsha,  they were sure abir cant say all this , badima was wasnt able to make up her mind between her pachayi and her heera,  BP okay I have to say something  , 

But I can understand BP right now ,  see you have to go back through all the episodes and then analyse,  people like BP are calm,  composed , always right , but sometimes the emotion pile up aur phir aise log bohot buri tarah react karte hain .... the mishti insults that he has seen 

Even after all the drama BP got ready for the rishta why.... only and only because of abir....the one who promised him big time .... that's why he said " jab kunal aisa kare toh bura nahi lagta lekin jab abir aisa kare toh bura lagta hai "

3. Coming to RVs

it was so so pleasant to see kunal being with his brother , trying to figure out , wanting his brother to speak the truth, abir has sacrificed his love for his brother ,  will kunal be that brother who is  worth the sacrifice?? Time will tell πŸ‘πŸΌ.... loved the tiny bit of YRHPK sad title track , I think they changed the lyrics .. .. it was soulful 

I have ever witnessed on TV , the one without shouting here and there , the one without heavy bg music, the one without OTT bhaari bhaari lines , makers kept it plain simple smooth on many levels ... which I genuinely appreciate,  atleast for me , it was nicely done 

You had me when mishti was trying to listen his heartbeats ...damn ...how do you come up with this ... the fall and the rolling over... I can't express the emotions that these scenes were giving , abir removing the pendant,  symbolically destroying the very essence of mishbir and the the last nail in the coffin was calling mishti a parayi  ...  I wish that wasnt the way they went ... aisa keh deta vaisa keh deta ... but honestly abir jo bhi kehta mujhe bura hi lagta ... toh farak nahi padta vo kya kehta ... because throwing that pendant in water itself ruined the essence forever...  the last suno....jo abir ne mann mein kaha .... mishti could sense ... 

And lastly abir saying the final goodbye , from main tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaunga to I hope tumhe aisa koi mile jiski kismat mere jaisi na ho 

A journey that started with 0  went to 100 and now is back to 0 again  !!  "0" holds a special importance in my life actually,  I believe its the start of positive numbers and end of negative numbers,  lucky are those who get another chance to start from "0"  ...because honestly very few people get that second chance also ... I hope makers utilise this chance well 

congratulations you have secured the darkest place for yourself in the hell today,  by asking God to make abir like you ..Haha...get ready benba ... If abir will be like you , you dont even know what's coming towards you , get ready to burn, phir vo jo sitar pada hai na baju mein vo tum khud apne sar pe marogi 

PS: Phewww for me mishbir have lost the basic essence today , makers have to try hard like really really hard to convince me now ...  I may make a separate post to express myself...

@bold sitar toot jaayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

not able to accept that sach mein pair tale zameen khisak gayi  hai   still hoping for that one last chance probably because ajeeb Rajvansh taught her that try till you have that 1% chance ( Btw abir himself have forgotten his own theory of 1%)  ... she still believes that something is wrong , abir cant say those words, may be meenu forced him ... nice to see her thinking in that direction,  makers somewhere have kept some doors open 

# SmallMercies 

2. Coming to mahs family 

impressed is the word , kuhu varsha,  they were sure abir cant say all this , badima was wasnt able to make up her mind between her pachayi and her heera,  BP okay I have to say something  , 

Even after all the drama BP got ready for the rishta why.... only and only because of abir....the one who promised him big time .... that's why he said " jab kunal aisa kare toh bura nahi lagta lekin jab abir aisa kare toh bura lagta hai "

3. Coming to RVs

You had me when mishti was trying to listen his heartbeats ...damn ...how do you come up with this ... the fall and the rolling over... I can't express the emotions that these scenes were giving , abir removing the pendant,  symbolically destroying the very essence of mishbir and the the last nail in the coffin was calling mishti a parayi  ...  I wish that wasnt the way they went ... aisa keh deta vaisa keh deta ... but honestly abir jo bhi kehta mujhe bura hi lagta ... toh farak nahi padta vo kya kehta ... because throwing that pendant in water itself ruined the essence forever...  the last suno....jo abir ne mann mein kaha .... mishti could sense ... 

And lastly abir saying the final goodbye , from main tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaunga to I hope tumhe aisa koi mile jiski kismat mere jaisi na ho 

congratulations you have secured the darkest place for yourself in the hell today,  by asking God to make abir like you ..Haha...get ready benba ... If abir will like you , you dont even know what's coming towards you , get ready to burn, phir vo jo sitar pada hai na baju mein vo tum khud apne sar pe marogi 

I am scared.... AAP ne to rulaa diyaaa😭

Guruji.. Just to Good yaarπŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ‘.... Just to to good

That charm.. That naughtiness in your highlights is missing..n I can very well sense why.... Very well...

Weather we liked it or not we have got attached to this beautiful MishBir lover story for many reasons....n when something changes in things we love it's never same... But many times we do end up loving the change more

Some times now I wonder.. Was it possible for the writers to do something else... Could the writers have skipped the Seperation......I don't know.. Ultimately it's their story to tell.........

I have explained it previously..n will explain it agin here.....Writer jk Rowling had cried hole night when she had to kill Dumbledore of harry potter...... But that Again it was for a new beginning for Harry towards the truth...... It was difficult for jk to kill the character... She could have continued with it...... But she chose the other option..n the rest is history........ Even Dumbledores death is loved n people have deeper emotions towards that scene n character.....

I think something similar here....... The writers took this stance for a reason... Insted of going the usual SaaS bahu root... Trust me, if the marriage had happen we would have lost interest in some time...... Not because of SaaS bahu drama.. But because how much more this perfect love could survive the Cruel wind Of TRP n competition....

Also I think somewhere we are also responsible for taking this love story to this hight n perfection..... Doing deep analysis ... Remember I had told about Mishti hearing Abhirs heartbeat..n that day Abhir heard Mishtis.... All such discussions took this story at another level for us.... I'll give you a small eg

Remember game of thrones..... The first few seasons were a blast.. The last two seasons crazy fan discussions theory's n symbolism decoding took place.. All had hug expectations for last season.... And their overly analysed theories were adding to this excitement.....n what happened when the last season premiered?... All fans were highly disappointed......The ones who really enjoyed the last season were the neutral viewers... Who had no theory or analysis........

But we love analysing our show n this beautiful love story has given us something to analyse n discuss everyday.....😳

It's just a passing phase my gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—.. We all will love the new Tashan n story of MishBir n this will also have little things which has always made this show special.....

About the episode..

Surely it was one of the most beautiful breakup I've seen on TV....... How beautifully did Mishti understand him.... She went to an extent to even listen to the truth from his heart directly which indeed told her the absolut truth..... See I had told Mishti always hears his heart beat.. See....

How intimate n beautiful was it..... She was trying to even be Menaka for her viswamitra... But here her viswamitra was in no mood....πŸ˜†

All I could say was a fitting beginning to the next chapter of love.. Which will be deeper n denser this time n not just innocent😎

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow today your analysis itself says the effect on you... today i feel everything is getting a closure be it mishbir, the old show, now i feel here our forum too... everything is gonna have a revamp... emotions are high even thinking of it i feel like school, college farewell but its also a good thing as to move forward we need to leave something behind.. 

Now i cant say anything of episode yaar you have given the perfect analysis.... i cant think think of saying anything about abir today the chain scene n parayi word even after seeing in segment i couldnt handle it... something just triggered inside me, some memories while watching the whole episode.. i'm never gonna watch this episode again... not commenting much on the break up.. but even then i'll say abir is gonna suffer to no end as i know how it feels to suffer alone as no one knew whats happening inside you n you cant even express it, my parents only knew about love n break up nothing more than that so never got the chance to even express my emotions before them not even a sad face... maybe i'll be biased towards abir but only bcoz of this... 

that said as a girl i can never forgive him for doing that to mishti... he can suffer to no end but i cant expect any simple redemption or easy getting back with mishti.. no not done.. real life mai we cant even think of getting back but here mishbir are end game n this revamp is gonna give a new perspective to see mishbir... once trust is broken its difficult to rebuild even if we have 1000 people to support you n even if another abir comes into her life... the fear of abundance will be more this time if he tries to get back with her... lets see what happens.. 

today Rhea n Shaheer has shown us that break up can be this beautiful like you said even this is my first experience in watching such scene in ITV or any other foreign shows too i have watched.. 

one line "you have my heart" for your one liner today.. πŸ‘

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow today your analysis itself says the effect on you... today i feel everything is getting a closure be it mishbir, the old show, now i feel here our forum too... everything is gonna have a revamp... emotions are high even thinking of it i feel like school, college farewell but its also a good thing as to move forward we need to leave something behind.. 

Now i cant say anything of episode yaar you have given the perfect analysis.... i cant think think of saying anything about abir today the chain scene n parayi word even after seeing in segment i couldnt handle it... something just triggered inside me, some memories while watching the whole episode.. i'm never gonna watch this episode again... not commenting much on the break up.. but even then i'll say abir is gonna suffer to no end as i know how it feels to suffer alone as no one knew whats happening inside you n you cant even express it, my parents only knew about love n break up nothing more than that so never got the chance to even express my emotions before them not even a sad face... maybe i'll be biased towards abir but only bcoz of this... 

that said as a girl i can never forgive him for doing that to mishti... he can suffer to no end but i cant expect any simple redemption or easy getting back with mishti.. no not done.. real life mai we cant even think of getting back but here mishbir are end game n this revamp is gonna give a new perspective to see mishbir... once trust is broken its difficult to rebuild even if we have 1000 people to support you n even if another abir comes into her life... the fear of abundance will be more this time if he tries to get back with her... lets see what happens.. 

today Rhea n Shaheer has shown us that break up can be this beautiful like you said even this is my first experience in watching such scene in ITV or any other foreign shows too i have watched.. 

one line "you have my heart" for your one liner today.. πŸ‘

Jr😲..........* Runs to give a tight hug to jr*πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaara.....

Daard jo tumne sambhale apno keliye....

Who daard hi bangayi tere liye dawaaa....

Ae dosth....maath boolna

Jo kabhi nahi rookta daardh hai who hawaaa....

Uske Baadh aati hai Kushi aur bahaar...

Yaara tere zindagi mein bhi aaye ga saacha pyaaaarrπŸ€—

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I am scared.... AAP ne to rulaa diyaaa😭

Guruji.. Just to Good yaarπŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ‘.... Just to to good

That charm.. That naughtiness in your highlights is missing..n I can very well sense why.... Very well...

Weather we liked it or not we have got attached to this beautiful MishBir lover story for many reasons....n when something changes in things we love it's never same... But many times we do end up loving the change more

Some times now I wonder.. Was it possible for the writers to do something else... Could the writers have skipped the Seperation......I don't know.. Ultimately it's their story to tell.........

I have explained it previously..n will explain it agin here.....Writer jk Rowling had cried hole night when she had to kill Dumbledore of harry potter...... But that Again it was for a new beginning for Harry towards the truth...... It was difficult for jk to kill the character... She could have continued with it...... But she chose the other option..n the rest is history........ Even Dumbledores death is loved n people have deeper emotions towards that scene n character.....

I think something similar here....... The writers took this stance for a reason... Insted of going the usual SaaS bahu root... Trust me, if the marriage had happen we would have lost interest in some time...... Not because of SaaS bahu drama.. But because how much more this perfect love could survive the Cruel wind Of TRP n competition....

Also I think somewhere we are also responsible for taking this love story to this hight n perfection..... Doing deep analysis ... Remember I had told about Mishti hearing Abhirs heartbeat..n that day Abhir heard Mishtis.... All such discussions took this story at another level for us.... I'll give you a small eg

Remember game of thrones..... The first few seasons were a blast.. The last two seasons crazy fan discussions theory's n symbolism decoding took place.. All had hug expectations for last season.... And their overly analysed theories were adding to this excitement.....n what happened when the last season premiered?... All fans were highly disappointed......The ones who really enjoyed the last season were the neutral viewers... Who had no theory or analysis........

But we love analysing our show n this beautiful love story has given us something to analyse n discuss everyday.....😳

It's just a passing phase my gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—.. We all will love the new Tashan n story of MishBir n this will also have little things which has always made this show special.....

About the episode..

Surely it was one of the most beautiful breakup I've seen on TV....... How beautifully did Mishti understand him.... She went to an extent to even listen to the truth from his heart directly which indeed told her the absolut truth..... See I had told Mishti always hears his heart beat.. See....

How intimate n beautiful was it..... She was trying to even be Menaka for her viswamitra... But here her viswamitra was in no mood....πŸ˜†

All I could say was a fitting beginning to the next chapter of love.. Which will be deeper n denser this time n not just innocent😎

Thank you so so so much cool πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aaj Dil se kehti hun...proud to have you as my cheli ....

"Meri cheli ....dekha meri cheli"  praful style πŸ˜†

Sorry aaj highlights bhi funny nahi bana payi...kabhi kabhi sad ho jaana chahie  .... aaj sad hone ka din hai mere liye πŸ˜†

But I am equally excited for the new beginnings,  Sab Badal raha hai as diya said ...the show the feels our forum too πŸ˜³ Maza ayega ... !!

Bas vo purani batein sirf yadon main reh jayegi πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi thanks uru for the post I was like to say something but I really liked today's episode. Call me sadist but I like the essence that mishti and mah family knows abir very well that he couldn't say such words so when truth will be thought they will believe him. May not accept or forgive but believe because sometimes it's very difficult to believe someone who has done wrong to him. 

And mishti is still angry chorni but uska pyar chori ho gaya but woh abhi bhi chorni to hai aur woh apna maal vapas legi. I liked the fact that abir didn't break down in front of mishti as it would ruined whatever he has done. And again waiting for the parallel scene their love story started from airport and now it will end on airport. Just like before abir had one earing and now also he has one earing . And kunal trying to keep his promise that he will be the brother that abir deserves. And everyone has a low in their life where everything is zero but something starts from there. BP was also right he always supported them but now abir has thrown his daughter out of his life so what do you expect from a father he will surely hate him. Mishti is there soul child and abir has hurted her so from his side acceptance is very difficult. And abir has fulfilled his promise today mishti was stubborn. She was ziddi not letting her love to go easily . I know it doesn't matter but this was his promise. Let's wait for the track as meenakshi is towards the end as meenakshi doesn't know that mishti knows about kunal as well.

Sorry for the long post but this is what I feel

Well said dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Totally loved it,  glad to have you as my reader β€οΈ

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

not able to accept that sach mein pair tale zameen khisak gayi  hai   still hoping for that one last chance probably because ajeeb Rajvansh taught her that try till you have that 1% chance ( Btw abir himself has forgotten his own theory of 1%)  ... she still believes that something is wrong , abir cant say those words, may be meenu forced him ... nice to see her thinking in that direction,  makers somewhere have kept some doors open 

# SmallMercies 

2. Coming to mahs family 

impressed is the word , kuhu varsha,  they were sure abir cant say all this , badima was not able to make up her mind between her pachayi and her heera,  BP okay I have to say something  , 

Even after all the drama BP got ready for the rishta why.... only and only because of abir....the one who promised him big time .... that's why when he said " jab kunal aisa kare toh bura nahi lagta lekin jab abir aisa kare toh bura lagta hai "...it means he has lost the only hope that he had.

3. Coming to RVs

You had me when mishti was trying to listen his heartbeats ...damn ...how do you come up with this ... the fall and the rolling over... I can't express the emotions that these scenes were giving , abir removing the pendant,  symbolically destroying the very essence of mishbir and the the last nail in the coffin was calling mishti a parayi  ...  I wish that wasnt the way they went ... aisa keh deta vaisa keh deta ... but honestly abir jo bhi kehta mujhe bura hi lagta ... toh farak nahi padta vo kya kehta hai  ... because throwing that pendant in water itself ruined the essence forever...  the last suno....jo abir ne mann mein kaha .... mishti could sense ... but

And lastly abir saying the final goodbye , from "main tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaunga" to " I hope tumhe aisa koi mile jiski kismat mere jaisi na ho "

PPS: After Hearing mish's chori ho gayi line , I was reminded of "chor ke ghar pe chori...chaaa...arey hogi hogi hogi ...phir hera pheri " 

🀣

😭😭😭 

Rula diya phirse!!!!

I dont even have any words now to express!!!!  In my 0 as of now!!

Mishti : Tum chale jaayoge toh mishti aggarwal ki jaan chali jayenge

Abir : tum duniya ki sabse acchi ladki ho aur tumhe utna hi accha ladka mile jiska kismat abir rajvansh jaisa na ho

I am going now!!!!πŸ˜’

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

@bold sitar toot jaayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Triple damn πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Iska toh acha game bajega.... apne haathon se apna end  bulayi hai πŸ˜†