Mishbir Post Leap OS - Mishti’s Flight back

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t usually write much but watching the segments got me to write a OS mostly from Mishtis POV ..I hope you all like it ...

Mishtis Flight Back to Rajkot 

Kuhu to Mishti : Call me once you reach ok .. I will see you at the wedding on Sunday. 

Mishti hugged Nannu and said.. I wish you were there on this flight with me .. it’s such a long journey and you are forcing me to do this alone...come soon to Rajkot and thank you for tolerating a very grumpy angry childhood friend for 3 months . I owe you ! 

Mishti hugged her friend goodbye and walked into the security check in. The real reason she wanted him to be with her on the flight was not because she would get bored but because she was petrified of going back to Rajkot and Nannu and his constant banter would have been a great distraction.

It was 100 days exactly since her life had been turned upside down by the love of her life. She wanted to hate Abir for calling her Parayi and killing her dreams but why was she not able to? She had gone and done a laser surgery only to remove the glasses because each time she wore them, she could feel his presence. She kept away from all things that reminded her of Abir. The balloons , cycle , the poetry , she avoided them all to preserve her fragile sanity.

Kuhu had started her own wedding planning business and she was still friends with Kunal although they were in the process of getting divorced . She was living with him as per court orders. She had told Mishti that they were not husband and wife but were working at being friends.

As she waited to switch off her phone , she opened her social media feed and found Kuhus post that said Excited for Neha’s shaadi .. #Nehabir . Mishti felt her stomach drop. Kuhu had told her that she was planning a celebrity wedding but had not mentioned Abir getting married!

How could he ? She thought she would feel nothing and she was over him but boy was she wrong. He used to call her angry Chorni for a reason, she was furious and wanted to call Kuhu but the air hostess forced her to switch off her phone and then the flight took off . All she did for the next 8 hours was get angry , feel sorry for herself , cry, then decide to be strong and indifferent until she closed her eyes the only thing she saw was his eyes looking into hers and saying .. I Love you Angry Chorni ...and she was angry again!

Here Abir was walking around with a smile on his face like he always did since Mishti left. He tried to surround himself with as many people as possible at all times so that his guilt and pain would not drown him and with his goggles on most people would not notice the lifelessness in his eyes.

He went and hugged his friend Neha who was getting married to the love of her life Kabir. He managed to sit through the sangeet without dropping his facade of happiness but that all burst as he heard Kuhu scream into the phone saying .. Mishtiiii, I missed you so much and cannot wait to see you, first thing tomorrow morning !!

Abir walked silently into his room, removed his glasses, pulled out her painting and let himself sob knowing that the loud music outside would drown his cries.. what was he going to do now ?

As Mishtis flight was going to land .. she closed her eyes and she felt his presence and as the flight was descending , she remembered them paragliding together. She was clearly not over Abir . What was she going to do when she saw him tomorrow?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was so so beautiful yaar👍🏼..will you continue this?

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waao....Lovely.

Beautifully written dear. I have a feeling this is exactly gonna happen in the show .Lets see...

Ishke aage?

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Very very nice start👍🏼👏I initially misread the title as "mishti fights back" 😆

Uff the heart pain is soo deep, I could feel Mishti's pain, anger and sadness😔 Well done, great writing👍🏼

Looking forward to the next part

Ruchika111222 thumbnail

Its beautiful 💞💞💞💞💞💞

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thats why I love IF so much.You get to imagine your expectations here in stories which is sometimes impossible to happen in the show!!!

Great start.Please continue soon.

I would request to all the silent writers to come out and make their stories publish

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's amazing...try to continue ..

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks to each one of you for reading and appreciating this 🤗

I would love to continue this if I could come up with something . Let’s see, as of now I just saw the episode and I am a mess 😭

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It couldn't get better then this....Mishti's anguish, Abir's chips hua dard...you expressed everything so well!

Pls plspls continue

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This forum is devoid of ss/os/all the fanfictions.

All of you,do write more!!!