rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Good night. See u tomorrow. 😊

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

prakash reaction is going to epic one... 

He will surely react in a funny way then will have insecurities as most of us predicted but at the end of the day he will bless YaRi and will be a father figure for Pari also. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Good night. See u tomorrow. 😊

So now only we both are here online..😂

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

So now only we both are here online..😂

Haha Yes 8 p.m here damn excited to watch again the epis on Sony YouTube channel with subs. 

What a fab weekly epis not ready for next week for Gunjan drama bla bla...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Haha Yes 8 p.m here damn excited to watch again the epis on Sony YouTube channel with subs. 

What a fab weekly epis not ready for next week for Gunjan drama bla bla...

Yup it’s almost 2 pm here. Our lunch room is out of power so doing jugaad by plugging microwave at different place. n now gonna have lunch.😁

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I wish its the end of the day n I would be at home so could watch the episode.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I won't need summarise the episode today. Thanks to you 😂😁

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Just done watching today’s episode.

Today’s episode was by far the best episode of IIM till now.

It was a laugh riot for me. Watched it twice and almost twitched my muscles while laughing..🤣🤣🤣 ROFL n almost fell from my sofa. 🤣🤣
I never laughed this much while watching any ITV show. Thank you makers for such a wonderful funny episode.😊

Bablu n surjeet 🤣 especially bablu was so funny..🤣

When dadaji told Anirudh’s  family that ‘bablu is like a brother to Pari.’ N the way bablu reacted.. was so funny..🤣🤣

The salim anarkali scene and surjeet’s sis amarjeet story..🤬😆

N bechara Anirudh.. aaj toh Pari ne uska bhi bandh baaja baja diya.. 

We have a ward boy named Anirudh..We call him Ani😆 bechare ko ward boy se compare kar diya..😆

Yogi’s ultimate reaction when Pari said ‘I like beer’🍺 n then she continued I like vodka, whiskey and sometimes rum too.😆 

N again on the roll was bablu. How he came up on the terrace n scaring that poor guy Anirudh out.😆 He literally jumped and stuck to the wall.😆

Pari and her flirting with Yogi. And Yogi didn’t mind when she called him her boyfriend.😍🥰 n bablu’s reaction 😆😆

Pari was so good today .

‘Shaadi main tumse hi karungi,

Par kabhi kabhi isse milne aa jaaya karungi,

Bahot puraana pyaar hai naah’🤣

N after that ‘ Baby , tumhe koi aitraaz toh nahi hai naah iss rishte se’ n Yogi nodding sweetly 😂 n YAri Hug 🤗 🤗n the best reaction from that guy Anirudh screaming  ‘mummy’..🤣🤣

The way Yogi checked on Pari and asked her twice that is she alright..

The tea stall scene. N bablu saying ‘ sharma rahi thi, isi liye boyfriend nahi bola’🤣🤣

Yogi reminiscing about how Pari hugged him and how she was so close to him when bablu said that this is how love happens step by step. So Yogi is entering into Pari land step by step.☺️☺️

Family scene was so good and well written. 

The way Pari took Yogi’s side when prakash inquired about boyfriend matter n the way Yogi was praising Pari and said she will get the best match for her.

All the family calling Pari ‘humaari Pari’ n the way kusum was worried about how she will face Pari’s mom was so good.

Pari hugging and consoling kusum and saying ‘ what you did today, even my mom couldn’t do it. Was so love. Yogi asking her about her wellbeing again.😍🥰

She considers Srivastavas as her own family. Prakash and dadaji asking Pari that they will ask forgiveness from the Chatterjees if she likes the guy. N the way Pari telling them that ‘I can’t think about marrying the guy if he doesn’t respect you’ it was so touching. N Yogi was listening this.

She hugged kusum at the end and Yogi looking at her.. this scene was so aww..☺️

Seriously I couldn’t thank the makers enough for such a sweet episode. I laughed a lot after so many days . Thank you so much.😁😊

Mudit, Debattama, the actors playing bablu ,surjeet , moin and all the actors playing Srivastava family made the screen lit. They are so natural that I feel like I am seeing my family on the screen.
Thodi si khatti , thodi si meethi but bahot zyaada pyaari. when you are away from your family these kind of shows gives you total family wali feelings.👏👏

Seriously I feel like Srivastavas are my family and YAri are my friends. This show has taken a special place in my heart. N it would stay there forever.

Thank you makers for giving us such a Wonderful and sweet  show plus talented bunch of actors.👏👏

Pari’s mom - no comments. She is going to be there as a catalyst to make YAri possible.😂🤣

Precap- the accidental confession. Uff !! Pari ke dil ki baat zubaan par aa hi gayi..🥰😍☺️

So from next week onwards we are going to witness some more drama. whatever happens 

End result we all want is # YaRiForever.❤️♥️🥰😍

P.S . Sorry for the long post guys I couldn’t stop myself from writing this.😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I won't need summarise the episode today. Thanks to you 😂😁

Hey congratulations YK you have become groupbie now. Now you can post 20 posts/ day.😁🤗