Lakshmi Narayan Milan

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally Lakshmi ji meets Narayan in today's precap 😳😉 after facing so many traps by Bali 👏

Both Narayan & Lakshmi, looks each other like a strangers but still connected..! 

Lovely scene that was.. 

Lol.. Alakshmi also looking beautiful.. Hope Narayan won't get confused 😆

Now eagerly waiting for Samutra Mandhan track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG 

I can't explain how beautiful the precap looked. 

And going by all the pic we have seen on Instagram so far there are even better moments to come. How good is this serial and just how good are Yukti and Savi. 

This week especially Yukti was used to her potential. The unfairness that surrounded her during the first Namah is thrown out of the window. And also it is good that Alakshmi is given her own reasons to be the way she is. 

Savi is amazing as usual his confused and depressed look makes me want to explain the situation to him.

But tomorrow finally Laxmi Narayan Milan. Finally, we have a serial that explains and understands the relationship between these two Gods in a way that connects itself to their Avatars whose stories we are familiar with. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow, I am setting my Alaram for 6:00 so that i can see the episode first thing in the morning. 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Finally Lakshmi ji meets Narayan in today's precap 😳😉 after facing so many traps by Bali 👏

Both Narayan & Lakshmi, looks each other like a strangers but still connected..! 

Lovely scene that was.. 

Lol.. Alakshmi also looking beautiful.. Hope Narayan won't get confused 😆

Now eagerly waiting for Samutra Mandhan track..

I am wondering if it was the right choice to cast the same person for both the roles. As they are not the Avatar of each other but different persons from the start. 

if there is a Kali track again, it would be weird to see Yukti cast beside him as well. Her chemistry with savi is soo good y bother bringing in another character. 

Thankfully Yukti's acting is convincing as Alakshmi, that i am separating them from each other. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

OMG 

I can't explain how beautiful the precap looked. 

And going by all the pic we have seen on Instagram so far there are even better moments to come. How good is this serial and just how good are Yukti and Savi. 

This week especially Yukti was used to her potential. The unfairness that surrounded her during the first Namah is thrown out of the window. And also it is good that Alakshmi is given her own reasons to be the way she is. 

Savi is amazing as usual his confused and depressed look makes me want to explain the situation to him.

But tomorrow finally Laxmi Narayan Milan. Finally, we have a serial that explains and understands the relationship between these two Gods in a way that connects itself to their Avatars whose stories we are familiar with. 

Honestly what I thought na.. They will show LN's Milan by next week but when I watched precap, I jumped in happiness 😳

Lol.. I was unable to remove by eyes from Alakshmi too! 

Loved Savi.. I feel like he is extended/updated version of SRJ 😎I am not comparing both actors but in their won style both are really impressive & good..

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Wow, I am setting my Alaram for 6:00 so that i can see the episode first thing in the morning. 

I will surely go mad if they air this same promo tomorrow also 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

I am wondering if it was the right choice to cast the same person for both the roles. As they are not the Avatar of each other but different persons from the start. 

if there is a Kali track again, it would be weird to see Yukti cast beside him as well. Her chemistry with savi is soo good y bother bringing in another character. 

Thankfully Yukti's acting is convincing as Alakshmi, that i am separating them from each other. 

It's just a matter of time.. For an actor/actress, it's really toughest job & challenging moment too! In MahaKaali show, SRJ played Shiva & Jalander's role too in negative role.. 

He played in a wonderful way.. I wondered how come he played the role with so much negativity..

So I am happy for Yukti here..

Lol.. In a instagram post, both Bali & Alakshmi was jumping.. I couldn't stop my laughing.. hope "crystalmoon" can share the link here...

MyDriYa thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the promo link dear 😳

I was searching it..

crystalmoon thumbnail