Yogi's reaction when Pari said her leaving the Srivastavas house

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys yesterday after being smitten by Pari's beauty Yogi teased her and she said : You will get to know once she trully leaves the place. You could see how affected he was through the reflection of his expressions on the mirror. She was shilling when je saw her in saree but when he mentionned the groom her hapiness disappeared. Yogi was confused and leaved the room immediately. The next thing he did was calling Surjith & Babloo to announce what is going on in their house. What is really necessary to do it? He exactly knew that his friends will create some funny drama right? When Bablu said he is coming right away Yogi was smirking. From my POV Yogi didnt realized his action right after what Pari said in fact there arz high chances for a track where she leaves the parivaar...He made that call on PURPOSE he knows his friends well, that Babloo is crushing on Pari and somehow he doesnt want this rishta to work. Did he did that for Babloo or for his self satisfaction as he doesnt wanna loose Pari? This is my conclusion on that particular 2 scenes and the emotions. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

His self satisfaction as doesn't want to lose pari... Even during phone call he was ready to anything... Babloo said ye mein hone nahi dunga.. Tu mere aane tak sabal ye.. He was smiling... Frankly it was not necessary to call babloo.. If he did call.. He could have told babloo don't come your father his here.... 

See even during that compliment scene..  After mesmerizing her and compliment here.. Both had that weird smile.. When kusum put her hand on his shoulder he realized  his mom and dadi present there... So he diverted by teasing her.... 

I really loved that mirror scene.. One side she is getting ready. And on next side he is standing there looking at her.. 

Specifically mention for writer for writing such compliment.. Loved the way he said durgaa maa Jaise....

Never heard any one compliment anyone like this in itv show or real life too

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

His self satisfaction as doesn't want to lose pari... Even during phone call he was ready to anything... Babloo said ye mein hone nahi dunga.. Tu mere aane tak sabal ye.. He was smiling... Frankly it was not necessary to call babloo.. If he did call.. He could have told babloo don't come your father his here.... 

See even during that compliment scene..  After mesmerizing her and compliment here.. Both had that weird smile.. When kusum put her hand on his shoulder he realized  his mom and dadi present there... So he diverted by teasing her.... 

I really loved that mirror scene.. One side she is getting ready. And on next side he is standing there looking at her.. 

Specifically mention for writer for writing such compliment.. Loved the way he said durgaa maa Jaise....

Never heard any one compliment anyone like this in itv show and real life too

Totally agree with you! Yes that call wasnt necessary but we as humans we often forget to think twice before doing something especially when we are stuck between heart / reason. So here Yogi's action was wrong due to his weakness, fear of losing Pari. We got to see lots of emotions from Yogi's scene during that Pari getting ready scene yesterday. 

Conclusion: Yogi is emotionnaly attached to Pari and doesnt want to loose her. He is finally admiring her beauty and qualities. There's so much comfort between YaRi but what will happen to their bond once Pari will accidentaly confess her feelings? I really hope cv's won't drag with Yogi being harsh/ Hawking distance from Pari for long. I hate such phases in daily soap land. 😕

@bold: True yaar and this is the BEAUTY of this show such simple / touching wala scenes & dialogues that touch our hearts. Bravo cv's & Team IIM. 👏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

Totally agree with you! Yes that call wasnt necessary but we as humans we often forget to think twice before doing something especially when we are stuck between heart / reason. So here Yogi's action was wrong due to his weakness, fear of losing Pari. We got to see lots of emotions from Yogi's scene during that Pari getting ready scene yesterday. 

Conclusion: Yogi is emotionnaly attached to Pari and doesnt want to loose her. He is finally admiring her beauty and qualities. There's so much comfort between YaRi but what will happen to their bond once Pari will accidentaly confess her feelings? I really hope cv's won't drag with Yogi being harsh/ Hawking distance from Pari for long. I hate such phases in daily soap land. 😕

@bold: True yaar and this is the BEAUTY of this show such simple / touching wala scenes & dialogues that touch our hearts. Bravo cv's & Team IIM. 👏

Even I hate that dragging sequence in any show.... But I trust cv  .. They have no disappointed us so far.. Even if they drag.. End result will be beautiful... 

And I don't think he will be harsh on her  after confession distance definitely but not harsh.... 

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Even I hate that dragging sequence in any show.... But I trust cv  .. They have no disappointed us so far.. Even if they drag.. End result will be beautiful... 

And I don't think he will be harsh on her  after confession distance definitely but not harsh.... 

True I trust cv's. Hopefully Yogi ka gussa you never know... I'm excited to see how the family will get involved also. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yesterday’s episode was superb.

The way Yogi was teaching Pari that how to drape a saree and teasing her by showing gunghat/pallu sign and say that take saree pallu on your head , shut your mouth and go serve tea to the guests that was so funny.😂🤣😂

N when he looked Pari in the saree for the first time. Thats too hinting towards YAri endgame ..🥰♥️

I mean before meeting the prospective groom Yogi sees Pari in saree..

The way Yogi got smitten and mesmerized seeing Pari’s natural beauty. Though she was not over dressed yet she was looking beautiful as her inner beauty was reflecting. Yogi was looking at her so lovingly 😍🥰☺️

N the way he was praising Pari’s beauty by saying you look like devi maa/ durga maa he meant that she looks divine in the saree. 😍😍🥰

He came out of his gaze when kusum touched his shoulder n asked him that what he is saying. N then again he started teasing her. That visarjan comment.😂🤣

N the expressions on his face changed when Pari told him that ‘ you will realize when I will go away from here’

N the mirror scene was so well shot , he was sad just by the thought of losing Pari. 

n after that scene he got smirk on his face and called bablu , surjeet. He thought that this is the best way to sabotage the proposal.😂🤣

N the way bablu came and his dress..😂🤣😂

I was laughing like crazy and fell from the sofa..🤣🤣🤣

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yesterday’s episode was superb.

The way Yogi was teaching Pari that how to drape a saree and teasing her by showing gunghat/pallu sign and say that take saree pallu on your head , shut your mouth and go serve tea to the guests that was so funny.😂🤣😂

N when he looked Pari in the saree for the first time. Thats too hinting towards YAri endgame ..🥰♥️

I mean before meeting the prospective groom Yogi sees Pari in saree..

The way Yogi got smitten and mesmerized seeing Pari’s natural beauty. Though she was not over dressed yet she was looking beautiful as her inner beauty was reflecting. Yogi was looking at her so lovingly 😍🥰☺️

N the way he was praising Pari’s beauty by saying you look like devi maa/ durga maa he meant that she looks divine in the saree. 😍😍🥰

He came out of his gaze when kusum touched his shoulder n asked him that what he is saying. N then again he started teasing her. That visarjan comment.😂🤣

N the expressions on his face changed when Pari told him that ‘ you will realize when I will go away from here’

N the mirror scene was so well shot , he was sad just by the thought of losing Pari. 

n after that scene he got smirk on his face and called bablu , surjeet. He thought that this is the best way to sabotage the proposal.😂🤣

N the way bablu came and his dress..😂🤣😂

I was laughing like crazy and fell from the sofa..🤣🤣🤣

This week's epis were stress free without so much drama and no Sharma-Chauhan drama but upcoming week with Pari's confession, Pari's mom plotting something & Gunjan Gunjan drama....we have to be ready 

On a serious note so many small moments that show how YaRi compliment each other & how well Pari fits into Yogi's family. Yogi finally started to see Pari in a new way even plotting fearing of losing her. Kuch toh hua hai...☺️

I wonder how Yogi's gang will react when YaRi will become a couple Bablu in Devdas mood. LOL

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This week's epis were stress free without so much drama and no Sharma-Chauhan drama but upcoming week with Pari's confession, Pari's mom plotting something & Gunjan Gunjan drama....we have to be ready 

On a serious note so many small moments that show how YaRi compliment each other & how well Pari fits into Yogi's family. Yogi finally started to see Pari in a new way even plotting fearing of losing her. Kuch toh hua hai...☺️

I wonder how Yogi's gang will react when YaRi will become a couple Bablu in Devdas mood. LOL

@ bold True yaar..Last week and this week’s episodes were so good..

No more drama lots of YAri scenes, bonding and moments OMG 🥰😍..And family moments of Srivastavas..♥️

Tomorrow we are going to get Pari’s confession at the end and they will keep it like a cliffhanger on our heads..😂🤣

Thank god I have holidays next week so I will try to write YAri fan fiction. Pray for me so I can get time to write peacefully..😁🤞🙏

So I won’t be able to watch episodes properly next week so hope to skip all the drama. N I wish from next week onwards they start Yogi’s realization track. We all want YAri to be together. No matter what.

I so loved the YAri moments. How they complement each other. And they complete each other. True Pari fits in and mixed in the family so well. Just like we add sugar into the milk. Indeed Yogi has started to see Pari in a different light. The fear of losing her was clearly seen in his expressions n on his face. His plan was so funny to call bablu, surjeet.

Seriously kuch nahi bahut kuch hua hai..☺️

Do dil mil rahe hai, magar chupke chupke..🥰😍

I hope the second line from this song ‘Sab ko ho rahi hai, khabar chupke chupke. ‘ Gets true and slowly all the family members come to know about it.

Surjeet would be okay with YAri. But bablu definitely goes into devdaas mode for few hours or few days and Other two will pull his leg a little n bablu then will say ‘ Yogi tu mera saccha dost hai, to ja tere liye maine apna pyaar i mean Pari kurbaan kar di..’ 😂🤣

Gosh I so want these lovely moments to happen on screen.🤩

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold True yaar..Last week and this week’s episodes were so good..

No more drama lots of YAri scenes, bonding and moments OMG 🥰😍..And family moments of Srivastavas..♥️

Tomorrow we are going to get Pari’s confession at the end and they will keep it like a cliffhanger on our heads..😂🤣

Thank god I have holidays next week so I will try to write YAri fan fiction. Pray for me so I can get time to write peacefully..😁🤞🙏

So I won’t be able to watch episodes properly next week so hope to skip all the drama. N I wish from next week onwards they start Yogi’s realization track. We all want YAri to be together. No matter what.

I so loved the YAri moments. How they complement each other. And they complete each other. True Pari fits in and mixed in the family so well. Just like we add sugar into the milk. Indeed Yogi has started to see Pari in a different light. The fear of losing her was clearly seen in his expressions n on his face. His plan was so funny to call bablu, surjeet.

Seriously kuch nahi bahut kuch hua hai..☺️

Do dil mil rahe hai, magar chupke chupke..🥰😍

I hope the second line from this song ‘Sab ko ho rahi hai, khabar chupke chupke. ‘ Gets true and slowly all the family members come to know about it.

Surjeet would be okay with YAri. But bablu definitely goes into devdaas mode for few hours or few days and Other two will pull his leg a little n bablu then will say ‘ Yogi tu mera saccha dost hai, to ja tere liye maine apna pyaar i mean Pari kurbaan kar di..’ 😂🤣

Gosh I so want these lovely moments to happen on screen.🤩

@bold: Hi5 hopefully we will get to see it. Seriously Srivastavas are in awe of Pari just like Yogi now! As you said Bahut kuch hua. 

Agree that they should start Yogi's realization track showing it for 2 weeks is more than enough. ☺️

@bold: He has some really crazy but genuine friends just like Yogi. I'm so waiting 4 them & for Srivastavas to tease YaRi. 

But on a serious note Pari's mom also seems to be cunning just like Shiv...I wonder what are cv's plannning coz she clearly said today : You wait & watch Pari...Roshan's plan to bring Gunjan into Yogi's house area. 

We really need your FF to get some positity before the storm. All the best! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

@bold: Hi5 hopefully we will get to see it. Seriously Srivastavas are in awe of Pari just like Yogi now! As you said Bahut kuch hua. 

Agree that they should start Yogi's realization track showing it for 2 weeks is more than enough. ☺️

@bold: He has some really crazy but genuine friends just like Yogi. I'm so waiting 4 them & for Srivastavas to tease YaRi. 

But on a serious note Pari's mom also seems to be cunning just like Shiv...I wonder what are cv's plannning coz she clearly said today : You wait & watch Pari...Roshan's plan to bring Gunjan into Yogi's house area. 

We really need your FF to get some positity before the storm. All the best! 

@ bold as we say in Bollywood or itv bina villains ke love story  kaisi.. 

I mean there is no love story  without a villain.

You see examples of  Romeo Juliet, heer ranjha, laila Majnu kinda..😆

So all villains will try hard to separate YAri,  but at the end YAri is going to be together with the help of all the Srivastavas , 2 bandars Bablu, surjeet and original YAri shipper Neha.😂🤣🥰

Thank you so much dear all I need is all of your well wishes. Its hard to get any time off from work. Plus winter weather is killing me. 🤞 I hope I can match up to all of your expectations.😁🤗