Felt an iota of sadness for SIddharth Shukla

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A big surprise to me - my first ever semi sympathetic post for SIddharth Shukla 

Agree he is the bad one, aggressive and a bully, but somewhere I had a feeling he was shattered...watching today’s episode

That was a moment of sadness watching him

Ke Like-  Kya se Kya bangaya, his support system was lost, he looked shattered, lost and helpless

I didn’t feel happy watching him heartbroken... probably why people from Rashmi group went to console him too, I maybe wrong here. 

I understand there is some unresolved bitterness between both parties, Rashmi and SIddharth Shukla. 

I hope there comes a day, when SS and Rashmi forgive each other and move on in life.

It appears to me Rashmi has forgiven him and herself too. Arhaan comes across a sensible guy to help resolve their issue, fingers crossed. 

Truth is - Life is very short and is just not worth holding grudges against anyone.

Be happy everyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Agree he is the bad one, aggressive and a bully, but somewhere I had a feeling he was shattered...watching today’s episode

Ke Like-  Kya se Kya bangaya, his support system was lost, he looked shattered, lost and helpless

I didn’t feel happy watching him heartbroken... probably why people from Rashmi group went to console him too, I maybe wrong here. 

I understand there is some unresolved bitterness between both parties, Rashmi and SIddharth Shukla. 

I hope there comes a day, when SS and Rashmi forgive each other and move on in life.

It appears to me Rashmi has forgiven him and herself too. Arhaan comes across a sensible guy to help resolve their issue, fingers crossed. 

Truth is - Life is very short and is just not worth holding grudges against anyone.

Be happy everyone. 

Hmmm..I did feel a little sorry for him, but ye sab uska khuda ka karaya hai. IF he would have treated everyone better, it wouldn't have been this way. 

[Post Removed]

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jise aap apna sanjo aur wo aise behave Kare to insan ko pain hota hai ..

About shukla-rashmi I hope before bb finished they resolve their issue and Jo bhi kadvahat hai vo chhodke hi Bahar jaaye.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sadness for what? He has his 'beti' and new sevaks in the shape of Chaabris.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh he has the new shuklis to rule over and Sana is there to play his partner.

What else is needed 

I feel sad for Arti who he treats like trash yet still thinks good for him.

The amount of time he humiliated her and downgrades her is unbelievable.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakshini

Asim ate Sid inside out like a termite. Sid is looking like a weak tiger who lost his canines and can't hunt.

He will bounce back 

Glad Asim is out from his life hopefully 

Asim was way too worst infront of Shukla , wish BB did not kept beeping when he was screaming at Shukla

Shukla should Star away from cunning Rashmi , she creates negativity that’s it , shukla never gets upset after finghting with Rashmi ( bcs he has not invested his time on her in BB house ) 

I think shukla needed to see Asim true color n finally it happend 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Oh he has the new shuklis to rule over and Sana is there to play his partner.

What else is needed 

I feel sad for Arti who he treats like trash yet still thinks good for him.

The amount of time he humiliated her and downgrades her is unbelievable.

Why Arti goes to Shukla ? If someone treat you badly   , keep ur distance  

Shukla never goes to arti , it’s Arti who keeps going to shukla 

Arti needed to take Stand n give us bsck to shukla but she did not n it’s her fault more than shukla 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Be happy everyone. 

If you guys can dig deeper in this issue, you can see why this happened and you will find the whole thing stupid and laughable. Asim clearly has a problem with Sana and Sid’s friendship. Who’s adding more fuel to Asim’s fire? Himanshi, Shefali and Aarti. Why? Because they’re all annoyed of Sana. If Asim only had  been like “Sid and Sana are friends so what? I have faith in my friend and I trust that there’s a good reason why he’s talking to her”, this whole fight wouldn’t have happened. Clearly Asim doesn’t consider Sid a friend at all.

As for Sid, he’s been looking out for Asim, advising Asim when he needed but Asim seemed to become clingy like following Sid everywhere like a possessive girlfriend. It looks so weird. Obviously Sid was going to lose it because Asim was not thinking for himself. Sid is actually mentally exhausted from all this. And now Asim is provoking it further

sweetheart14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral1

If you guys can dig deeper in this issue, you can see why this happened and you will find the whole thing stupid and laughable. Asim clearly has a problem with Sana and Sid’s friendship. Who’s adding more fuel to Asim’s fire? Himanshi, Shefali and Aarti. Why? Because they’re all annoyed of Sana. If Asim only had  been like “Sid and Sana are friends so what? I have faith in my friend and I trust that there’s a good reason why he’s talking to her”, this whole fight wouldn’t have happened. Clearly Asim doesn’t consider Sid a friend at all.

As for Sid, he’s been looking out for Asim, advising Asim when he needed but Asim seemed to become clingy like following Sid everywhere like a possessive girlfriend. It looks so weird. Obviously Sid was going to lose it because Asim was not thinking for himself. Sid is actually mentally exhausted from all this. And now Asim is provoking it further

that is so true. in one unseen shefali, arti, sid sana talking about the party and sid was teasing sana asked her to sit outside the glass like she was sitting and she left that glass room and sid immediately got up to console her and they all were arre, jaane do na but he ran to her . it's so evident that they all don't like sid and sana's friendship.