remaining 8th jan update

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
in the 8th jan epi-
Palash comes to meet nimmo and tells her that all of the prize money is gone- some on his massi because she got really sick( thats why he couldn't meet her! Ha what a liar) and most of the money went in removing her dad from jail and paying the debt so nimmo gets  a flashback of when KB told her that Kunal bailed her father out and paid their debt and you know the whole dhun dhun sound of ekta kapoor's serials was shown. Mean while Kunal is just shown moping around and being lost in Nimmo's thoughts( he has really become Devdas without the beard ofcourse!!) while Natasha keeps telling him to be happy for his family's sake and that she is now going to Delhi ( I mean come on Nats how long are you trying to get to Delhi, you will propably reach there next year)
Comment - So i guess now nimmo will see through Palash's lies now and tell Kunal hopefully when he comes to meet her again( i hope he is not discouraged) about  KB's phone disconnecting and  Kunal will find KB, find the truth get nimmo out of jail and marry her!! Oh dont we all wish this happenes??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I do!! Natz sucks, she needs a life. and Nimmo is running out of time. Why doesn't she listen to the cop, or to Kanta masi or someone? Why pay for someone else's greed? Kunal has never lied to her and still she doesn't see him for his true self.
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the quick update!!!!!!
Numera89 thumbnail
reallly hope that happens lol!! palash is such a bad liar!!
sonia_sanya thumbnail
hoping they get back together soon