Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold ..true 

Everyone trying to handle the guest.... Yogi tease her, that  kusum lifting pari was funny too.. 😂

Haha.. Ya.. How she lifted her like Paris was so light! 😆 A lot of funny moments today... Yogi's teasing.. Prakash and Moeen..the interview with Chatterjees and Pari...Bablu's entry 🤣

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

yo ye bhi tukka nishane pe... 

I want to see family reaction....after hearing pari reason tomorrow

Yogi is so clueless in precap..... 

Yaar sacchi mein I was about to write that but I was so tired n sleepy so thought I would write this before the episode airs but tabhi IF was not working n showing error 500.
N then here we have no electricity so stuck at work in dark without lights   , heat and internet 😂🤣😂🤣 

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Regarding Precap i was thinking the same.

I was about to write yesterday that I speculate that Pari will say no to the alliance n she would act like geet of Jab we met by saying that Yogi is her boyfriend..😂🤣

Kya baat hain!! 👏😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Kya baat hain!! 👏😆

😆😆

thanks dear but even I am wondering that somehow my guesses are going on point. 😂🤣

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yaar sacchi mein I was about to write that but I was so tired n sleepy so thought I would write this before the episode airs but tabhi IF was not working n showing error 500.
N then here we have no electricity so stuck at work in dark without lights   , heat and internet 😂🤣😂🤣 

Are you still at work?  It should be about lunch hour there now right? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Haha.. Ya.. How she lifted her like Paris was so light! 😆 A lot of funny moments today... Yogi's teasing.. Prakash and Moeen..the interview with Chatterjees and Pari...Bablu's entry 🤣

I feel Yogi planned this babloo entry to sabotage pari alliance.. That weird smile say it all... 

Maybe after sacchi mein chale jaagune dialogue.. He  realized he will lose her for ever from his life if alliance continue...... And later egg ka dialogue.. Two minutes before he was compliment her... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Are you still at work?  It should be about lunch hour there now right? 

Yeah its 12 pm now lunch hour almost but we can do without lights or heat but not without the Internet now a days..😂🤣

braich_gal thumbnail

I feel Yogi planned this babloo entry to sabotage pari alliance.. That weird smile say it all... 

Maybe after sacchi mein chale jaagune dialogue.. He  realized he will lose her for ever from his life if alliance continue...... And later egg ka dialogue.. Two minutes before he was compliment her... 

OMG!!!  That anda comment!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And his expression  after that!! 🤣

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved todays episode!! 🤣

Another sharma-chauhan free episode!

Kushi is still missing though.. It's like she jumped into Malivore and everyone has forgotten her existence. 

There was funny part at the end of the episode as well.. Yogi saying pari looks like chaand ka tukda hi hai.. shakal ande jaisi hai 😆

Kushi at least appeared until recently.. the li'l munchkin has disappeared long back (Vivek's daughter).

dusk2dawn thumbnail

@ bold I knew this chandal chokdi I mean fantastic four Yogi, Pari ,babloo n  surjeet will definitely do something to sabotage the alliance.. 😂🤣😂

Gosh these 3 monkeys I tell you.🤣🤣 Earlier I have mentioned this in one post that may be Pari will take these 3 bandar’s help to cancel the alliance..😂🤣😂🤣