Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There is absolutely no harm in being childish and act silly or stupid sometimes . You can be  a mature ,well behaved , responsible person but can be  childish too . There should be balance between the both . Infact why to restrict yourself from doing certain things thinking that people will take it as a  childish act.  When a girl hits puberty or reaches a certain age ppl will start telling her... don't talk too much,eat and behave in a certain way , don't dress up like a child you are grown up now etc etc,people  should not decide for you that what you are doing is childish or not and tell you to  act according to your age .  Life and relationship will be so boring if you always just behave like a sophisticated and matured person. If your partner understands you and loves you the way you are, he will not find it irritating . If he himself is not matured enough to understand and handle things then he will obviously find you irritating . 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I suppose most of the men like childish women as a girl friend/wife  and they would absolutely love to pamper them , taking care of them always and it's some where satisfies there ego and also make them feel that they are strong by protecting their girlfriends/wives..and these men couldn't deal it if their wives are matured and intelligent and behave superior to them..

And there are a few men like Aman who would fall for girlfriend/wife  when she looked matured /confident ad so strong even if it makes her superior to him.. like how amazed Aman looked when Roshni protected him as Ayaana.. in fact Aman was always liked it whenever she talks about women financial Independence kind of matured things.. At the same time in recent episodes he has been enjoying her childish blabbering,infact he even started to understand the child in her . And he was kind of irritated by this blabber of her in starting episodes ..I suppose its cause he has strated to feel for now. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

You will be surprised to know what kind of answer I am looking for! So bring it on...😊

And if you feel it won't appeal to masses then please PM me. 

No need for PMs. Am unbothered about all that πŸ˜†

So,in an inherently patriarchal society men are taught to be the providers and looked upto,so they look for avenues where they can vulnerable without being judged. One is with their moms. The other could be their wives. The tricky part is men want different things from a gf and wife. Same with bf and husband because values and expectations change with legality. Most men like childish girlfriends but not necessarily a wife. This is why you see the pattern- the moment wife goes against the notions of the good wife or throws tantrums or being childish,the man instantly connects it to how mature his mom is. This is a proven notion. The comparison is always with the mother. The other side of this is also true. Men like to be babied and they constantly look for a mother figure so mature women give them that blanket of security. This is basic psychology of wanting more of the same things that you find comfort in and men hold their mothers are women figures that need to emulated. 

On the other hand, misogyny and conditioning in some men results them preferring a childish wife over a mature one who can challenge their apparent superiority of the genders and minds( they feel threatened with their capabilities). It feeds their Id,ego,Superego to have a less than mature wife who can be manipulated. How he treats the wife with exasperated disdain and how she becomes fodder for discussion amongst male friends- another important point of staking claim as the one who settled. This is completely different for women who seek men at par with their intelligence or even more than that(this because social conditioning always teaches us that you need a stronger man beside you). This is why some men tolerate childish wives but you won't see the reverse most.

Now what the question is : what is childish behaviour,is it in jest..or actual immaturity or throwing tantrums.. because the first one is not taken into account much if the woman is inherently mature. It could pass off her banter in a married couple. 

At the end of this,it should be noted..its the same for women as well. They seek the comfort of a father figure so husbands are evaluated on the same basis. They don't like wishy-washy men in general who can't keep expectations. If they do tolerate bs from them,its a well known 'daddy issues' thing which have now become part of pop culture fodder. It is a proven notion that most women who take bad behaviour from men do it because of unresolved issues pertaining to their father. Or again social conditioning of keeping quiet because log kya kahenge. 

Hence,what constitutes childishness and if men love childish women- it has a lot to do with social conditioning( sociology/ social psychology) and how much of an impact his mother has had as the primary female figure during his developmental stages (developmental psychology). You will find men who are much detached from their mothers have high sense of tolerance when it comes to childishness or immaturity. They are more inclined to participate in childishness and immaturity themselves. 

Phew! πŸ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I'm really interested in knowing that😳

Posted πŸ˜† 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

No need for PMs. Am unbothered about all that πŸ˜†

So,in an inherently patriarchal society men are taught to be the providers and looked upto,so they look for avenues where they can vulnerable without being judged. One is with their moms. The other could be their wives. The tricky part is men want different things from a gf and wife. Same with bf and husband because values and expectations change with legality. Most men like childish girlfriends but not necessarily a wife. This is why you see the pattern- the moment wife goes against the notions of the good wife or throws tantrums or being childish,the man instantly connects it to how mature his mom is. This is a proven notion. The comparison is always with the mother. The other side of this is also true. Men like to be babied and they constantly look for a mother figure so mature women give them that blanket of security. This is basic psychology of wanting more of the same things that you find comfort in and men hold their mothers are women figures that need to emulated. 

On the other hand, misogyny and conditioning in some men results them preferring a childish wife over a mature one who can challenge their apparent superiority of the genders and minds( they feel threatened with their capabilities). It feeds their Id,ego,Superego to have a less than mature wife who can be manipulated. How he treats the wife with exasperated disdain and how she becomes fodder for discussion amongst male friends- another important point of staking claim as the one who settled. This is completely different for women who seek men at par with their intelligence or even more than that(this because social conditioning always teaches us that you need a stronger man beside you). This is why some men tolerate childish wives but you won't see the reverse most.

Now what the question is : what is childish behaviour,is it in jest..or actual immaturity or throwing tantrums.. because the first one is not taken into account much if the woman is inherently mature. It could pass off her banter in a married couple. 

At the end of this,it should be noted..its the same for women as well. They seek the comfort of a father figure so husbands are evaluated on the same basis. They don't like wishy-washy men in general who can't keep expectations. If they do tolerate bs from them,its a well known 'daddy issues' thing which have now become part of pop culture fodder. It is a proven notion that most women who take bad behaviour from men do it because of unresolved issues pertaining to their father. Or again social conditioning of keeping quiet because log kya kahenge. 

Hence,what constitutes childishness and if men love childish women- it has a lot to do with social conditioning( sociology/ social psychology) and how much of an impact his mother has had as the primary female figure during his developmental stages (developmental psychology). You will find men who are much detached from their mothers have high sense of tolerance when it comes to childishness or immaturity. They are more inclined to participate in childishness and immaturity themselves. 

Phew! πŸ˜†

Brilliantly explained, dear! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mujhe toh phr se padhna padega..atleast 4 baar..to fully get the depth of your response..😍

I will come back again later with another post to give proper comments of appreciation...🌼

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well, I think it depends on the man.

If he is emotionally burdened in life or is vulnerable to adversity, then a childish partner can irritate him to no ends. He will feel clogged, no medium to vent out and also a certain lack of emotional support from the lady might make him feel even weaker.

Whereas, if there's a firm and solid man, emotionally strong and capable, then a carefree partner can bring in a much needed relief from boredom of life. 

And also, it's not even about being childish. Its about what you've seen in life and how you take it. Situations change, people change. I'm sure Roshni- who is so happy go lucky, will become serious and will step up when the need be. We've already seen that.

Also, sometimes it's like being childish is a stress buster. Imagine, if she became all serious and the situation she is in, it'd be so hard to live, let alone smile. I've seen this often that people when under extreme pressure release it by being carefree and pushing the load on the spouse. In short, not ready to handle responsibility. Aman is shouldering their dynamics for now but I'm sure as time passes, she will too match upto his level. Specially when it will involve his well being.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

For me as a wife I can be anything with my husband like I can be matured woman or a child or a angry woman anything bcoz u know if your partner loves u he or she will not judge u for what u do... The will just see how u r by heart.... 

And a man like aman or any will expect his partner to be a combo not just matured or child or fighter.... And I can say man enjoy to see the child in his wife... He loves that.... 

As woman don't we like to pamper our husband it same goes to them... 

You got a really loving husband it seems... πŸ˜Š I love the positive vibes coming from your answer. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Hubby likes to pamper there wives and newly married girl do such things .

Same with wife pampers hubby .

Most of the girls do so hubby tend to like that .

Kid in a girl vanishes when she become mother and have kids till then she is kido 

I remember I used too and my hubby fully bullied me 🀣now I bully him 

Things have come full circle for you..

Nothing is more enticing than a women bullying her husband(lovingly of-course).. Go shailu..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonsmine

I can't speak for men but if I were a man I would hate it if my wife behave like a freaking 10 year old. 

I think I am in agreement with you on this point...! 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Sometimes I act like child,like I wanna eat chocolate and wanna buy new dress. My hubby sometimes like it and sometimes not. It depends on his workpressure and mood

Thats a real marriage for a lot of my friends i have heard from.. :D