Dear directional and editing team ........

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Writing this post in hopes that you guys read and we will get to see a change in upcoming episodes : 

Please stop zooming into sonalikas face, those close up shots, the weird shots from ridiculous angles. 

Amna is doing a good job as komolika and just a normal focus on her face is pretty enough to bring in that komolika effects. It was pretty good in initial episodes where she was focussed like others are.

It's really irritating to see the face and parts of face being focussed from random angles haphazardly. 

And if showing her as mentally unstable with impatience and sexual frustration is what you want to show, then she is already coming across as one with her smooching on Anurag and throwing or breaking every damned thing on anger.

Would appreciate if you guys stop this sexual harassment of Anurag Basu in komolika's hands. He can push her away and take a stand to give them some time before pouncing on him. He can tell it on the face, subtle and neat without being rude. 

High time you bring in these changes in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes please!!!!! The close ups are irritatingggg!!! And what’s with her scratching her face. Someone said that it might be due to post surgical complication but I also know that you won’t focus on such details so why bother showing it 😳

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Someone please forward this link to khwaja I guess he is directing these days, that dance was horribly directed I felt like watching horror show. Amna is doing great job even without such close shots so need to show such shots to make her look vamp

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

+1. 

Im not understanding this sudden change in how theyre presenting sonalika. Honestly she was doing a fine job in the beginning.. What was thr need to make her unhinged? And those weird zoom ins are seriously giving me a headache. 

And please, PLEASE stop with all these advances on anurag. Would you have showed prerna in a similar situation, where some random guy she married kept making sexual advances on her? 

Even guys face sexual harassment. It is NOT ok, the way anurag is being objectified by sonalika. Have him take a firm stand and say no means NO TO HER. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post I just wish they see this and stop this daily anu sona scenes where her only aim is to share a bed with him. It's more than enough now fgs show something worth watching. We've understood what Sona wants... So now can we please be spared of this daily torture 🙏🙏

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Someone please forward this link to khwaja I guess he is directing these days, that dance was horribly directed I felt like watching horror show. Amna is doing great job even without such close shots so need to show such shots to make her look vamp

The beautiful & serene AnuPre holi scene was directed by Khwaja. So, i don't think it is him. Whereas, it can be that Deepak guy, with whom i have found some issues earlier too, when he used to direct during NB days. 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

+1. 

Im not understanding this sudden change in how theyre presenting sonalika. Honestly she was doing a fine job in the beginning.. What was thr need to make her unhinged? And those weird zoom ins are seriously giving me a headache. 

And please, PLEASE stop with all these advances on anurag. Would you have showed prerna in a similar situation, where some random guy she married kept making sexual advances on her? 

Even guys face sexual harassment. It is NOT ok, the way anurag is being objectified by sonalika. Have him take a firm stand and say no means NO TO HER. 

@bold.. Exactly.  Please stopt showing this kind of harrasment for god's sake..It doesn't give you guys more liberty to show it Just because Anurag is guy.. 

Stop promoting cringe worthy dialogues with the scenes between Sonalika and Mohini.  How can a mother watch her son getting harassed and be proud of that? 🤢

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

The beautiful & serene AnuPre holi scene was directed by Khwaja. So, i don't think it is him. Whereas, it can be that Deepak guy, with whom i have found some issues earlier too, when he used to direct during NB days. 

I guess it's possible that two different people are directing the show.. I cannot believe that the same person who directed anurag and prerna's recent bathroom scene also directed today's dance! I don't know which was worse: komolika practically molesting anurag on the dance floor or mohini watching it and feeling happy! 

I'm seriously at the end of my wits with this show now! 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess it's possible that two different people are directing the show.. I cannot believe that the same person who directed anurag and prerna's recent bathroom scene also directed today's dance! I don't know which was worse: komolika practically molesting anurag on the dance floor or mohini watching it and feeling happy! 

I'm seriously at the end of my wits with this show now! 

Bathroom scene most probably can be khwaja. Not only the holi scene; remember the clip he shared, which is your DP now...is enough for us to understand the aesthetic sense of Khwaja. That Deepak guy, i haven't liked his direction in the initial days. That first NB-Pre dance, some scenes from last year Diwali episodes are some of them. One of the reasons, i couldn't get hooked to AnuPre until i saw the AnuPre scene of Anu comforting Pre during her Dad's funeral. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

+1. 

i definitely agree. And the thing is Anurag shouldn’t have to say No, it’s just so despicable that Sonalika is just not respecting his boundaries at all. This is on Sonalika for basically sexually assaulting him rather than Anurags fault at not being able to say no because he’s too nice about it. Honestly at this point, rape is such an epidemic in India that you can’t show it on a show like KZK without an ounce of respect to the victim. And Mohini screaming honeymoon and suhaagraat is disgusting!